Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) (43808 Views)

Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) / Buhari Refuses To Watch Shooting Of Unarmed Pro Biafra Protesters (2016) / Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by ChidiAlaigbo: 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
zeuchineesnacks:
compared to your people who indulge in petty theft and rituals and constantly disgrace themselves in diaspora. Go to YouTube type Nigerians fighting or Nigerians fraud and see which tribe comes out. Hypocritical idiots such as urselves. And speaking of wailers all of u and leaders from ur region are already wailing. Frustration has come to ur door yet the biggest problem is a group of people minding their business and speaking up for what they want. Animal

I be ibo...ode
Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by chiagozien(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
God bless ipob

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by ANIOMADEI2018: 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ooni:
I'm tired of defending Nigeria. despite all the efforts and time i've put in both online and offline to defend my country our president has the guts to say that we nigerian youths are brainless and lazy. Is he now saying that Biafrans are wiser than us?

Buhari said that most youths prefer to do nothing because they feel Nigeria is an oil-rich.....yes it is the truth

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Lipscomb(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
shocked but Mr president don't lying about that and you're saying this because you're from southwest or southeast or probably you don't know what is going on in Niger Delta. Okay for instance I worked with German gas company in Lagos they laid their pipe from Niger Delta to Lagos before this useless people blow it. Now they have left Nigeria with frustration,through that many lost their job.
Ooni:
I'm tired of defending Nigeria. despite all the efforts and time i've put in both online and offline to defend my country our president has the guts to say that we nigerian youths are brainless and lazy. Is he now saying that Biafrans are wiser than us?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by MikeBetty(m): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
ibotic:
These people need to find jobs....stop disturbing our peace in London... cool
What Stops The British Govt From Arresting And Repatriating Them If The Are Jobless As You Assert?

11 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by BrownRoofRep: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

I be ibo...ode
Taa gbafue!
Afonja skull miner, be proud of your Afonja slavery.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by rickyrex(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
ibotic:
do they look hungry to you? You know where airport dey sef

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by oluwaahmed: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
limeta:
This people got ... £100 each for this show of shame
A friend call me yesterday asking me if I know any body that would be interested to support Apc
What a shame .

100 pounds Baba u be lie Mohammed piking

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by oluwaahmed: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lipscomb:
shocked but Mr president don't lying about that and you're saying this because you're from southwest or southeast or probably you don't know what is going on in Niger Delta. Okay for instance I worked with German gas company in Lagos they laid their pipe from Niger Delta to Lagos before this useless people blow it. Now they have left Nigeria with frustration,through that many lost their job.

Why would they lay pipe all the way from ND to Lagos just to set up their company? Why not site the company in nigerdelta? It's good they even blew it up.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by rickyrex(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
Purewatermeji:
angry Waste of time. Biafra will never come. One Nigeria we shall remain whether the igbos like it or not. Patriotic igbos will get presidency in 2023 but biafra, NO WAY
somebody say him wan go, u say make him no go. Bros why u wicked like this?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Turantula(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

I be ibo...ode
For your dream abi?
Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Diso60090(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Herdsmen:

Your lie no done. Try recook am..

What a shame..

When the matter set you go bring that guy come out
Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by dheilaw1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
they are just disturbing themselves
Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari, let them have a referendum for goodness sake These people are tired of the unsolicited union.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari, let them have a referendum for goodness sake These people are tired of the unsolicited union.
The sky is big enough .

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by yazach: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
ibotic:

My brother just leave them and watch, when UK government start deporting them for hindering their peace like what Israel is doing to them

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by talk2emma: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2018

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by kraftyiyk: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
Purewatermeji:
angry Waste of time. Biafra will never come. One Nigeria we shall remain whether the igbos like it or not. Patriotic igbos will get presidency in 2023 but biafra, NO WAY

since you dont like igbos, why exactly are u finding it difficult to let them go? Are u guys not confused?

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Lipscomb(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
Oga use your Brain no security in Niger Delta no company will ever sight his/ her company there go and ask chevron.
oluwaahmed:

Why would they lay pipe all the way from ND to Lagos just to set up their company? Why not site the company in nigerdelta? It's good they even blew it up.
Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
kraftyiyk:

since you dont like igbos, why exactly are u finding it difficult to let them go? Are u guys not confused?

We love igbos but we hate biafrans. Simple

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by shurlermoz(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
I am not a Biafra supporter but their costume fine sha, especially that white top.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by big7: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Lol... You lack wisdom

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by GOBSIN: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
yeye biafran people...Python go soon dance go London

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by JAMESOJAY: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hausa yourba are fools...you said you will be better if we leave right...we will leave and see how you guys will make it

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by JAMESOJAY: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
It's better to die than be a cowards like the Yourbas and blood suckers like the Hausas fools

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by namio10: 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
FREE BIAFRA NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVEN IF IT'S IGBO-ONLY BIAFRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE THE FU...CKING CRUDE OIL IN THE DEEP SOUTH OF NIGERIA, BIAFRANS DON'T DEPEND ON CRUDE OIL.
[size=8pt][/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Uguruzik(m): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
ibotic po[color=#990000:
[/color]st=66847374]These people need to find jobs....stop disturbing our peace in London... cool
. My dear none of them is jobless. Am sure they're well employed even far better than you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
I love the igbos!!! fire the skeletal old fart with rotten brain, infact stone am witth rotten egg..lo nonsense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lazy youth
Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by yeman1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
Honesty I don't like this nation called Nigeria again. Forget about Biafra or whatsoever group.. A group of people can decide to fight for their rights since Nigeria has failed them or us. So, please don't blame anybody for that. A president of a country saying that we youths are lazy and we are not ready to work. I've been looking for work since I came back to Nigeria after schooling in abroad. Nigeria my country, what has is offerred us please? Youth of this nation should think about their future but instead rather thinking on thier personal interest and what they would get from so called politician.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by phase1: 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
ofuonyebi:

It is even better that the pictures of all these jobless protesters are already taken and put in the internet..

very soon, the Queen & the British police will be able to know the number of all the terrorist and their accomplices

that have been hiding underground....fools at forty..like Kanu who is still a boy with milk in his mouth!

why did he run to hide?....wiser than this people who does not know the pain of staying a month in jail..

You are just ranting like a mad dog.

All talk...no sense

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) by Emycord: 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
THE Way People queue To View Biafra And Igbo Threads? Out Of Fear Just Look At Them

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) / Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) / Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.