Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment (45888 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari / Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Ahmed Lawan Emerges Senate President / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by akum78: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared via Twitter with ...

PMB has always applauded and celebrated Nigerian youths who excel in different areas of endeavour, from sports, to academia, and other realms. And he will continue to do so, because he values the youths and knows that they are the fulcrum on which the future of the country rests.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2140/president-buharis-assistant-on-media-reacts-to-nigerian-youths-are-lazy-comment/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by akum78: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by bugidon(m): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is an incompetent terrorist!!!!

210 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by asobo: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Agbo after dead.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Cyynthialove(f): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Damage control.

Buhari's unguarded utterances will surely lead him back to duara.

I have said this several times, ..Buhari's aides should stop him from saying things off head, otherwise he would keep embarrassing Nigerians like he always does.
He should stick and read the verbatim his aides prepared for him on the paper. Once he tries to cross his boundary by saying things off head, then another national embarrassment becomes inevitable.

246 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by KwoiZabo(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
Na so dem go dey talk wetin Buhari no get sense to talk.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
shut up Bashir!
your paymaster made this ridiculous statement on television which was Aired.
or you people wants to denial it as usual?
the president insulted we Nigeria youths and you are indirectly insulting our intelligence; wait for our response come 2019.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by chinoxstock: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
Anybody that votes Buhari is a goat!

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by SalamRushdie: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
This Bashir Ahmad is more educated than Femi Adesina..Femi Adesinas press release is tantamount to adding salt to injury sef

184 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by akum78: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Samsimple(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
60% of nigerian youth are more educated than this goat from daura called boohaari... Later u want the youth to vote 4 u SMH..

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Blackchampion(m): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
I am a young Nigerian, I am not on Government's payroll. I work hard to be where I am today. I pay my bills. I AM EDUCATED AND NOT LAZY.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by nabegibeg: 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
akum78:
@APROKOGIRL

PMB has always applauded and celebrated Nigerian youths who excel in different areas of endeavour, from sports, to academia, and other realms. And he will continue to do so, because he values the youths and knows that they are the fulcrum on which the future of the country rests.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2140/president-buharis-assistant-on-media-reacts-to-nigerian-youths-are-lazy-comment/

cc; lalasticlala

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Divay22(f): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Oh please shut up! angry

5 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by PPCDigitals: 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Crisis Management... though, PMB didn't say ALL Youth

PPC.ng: We turn your TRAFFIC to SALES
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by nabegibeg: 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
akum78:
@APROKOGIRL

cc; lalasticlala

faces of lazy people

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by kgr8mike(m): 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari sees himself as the only Nigerian with integrity. The rest of us are either lazy or otherwise (ie.very corrupt).

That's why come 2019, I will surely 'PVC' him back to Duara because the only man with integrity cannot lead the rest of us for he can never understand why we are the way we are because he is not like us.

He is too innocent and too saintly to be leading lazy and corrupt Nigerian men and women. I think we should not stain him with our form, so we will be doing him a great good if in 2019 we bid him farewell or better still in the words of Rochas 'retire him'.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by straighttalk(m): 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
Babe only tell us d bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by three: 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
Bashir you wey follow cause dis problem dey yarn?

7 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by daikale: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Guess he is lazy too. Confused government

25 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by tonio2wo: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
At least he get sense pass Femi

6 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by straighttalk(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
How will PDP not rush in defence of the fact that Nigerians youths are unproductive when they know that accepting the fact is accepting their 16 years of mismanagement and unprecedented looting in the history of this country.

How will PDP not rush to deny the fact when they know that at the end of the analysis, they will be fond culpable in the docility that plague the youth of this country owing to their fraudulent past.

How wouldn't PDP argue that nigerians youths are not lazy and uneducated knowing fully well that the same youths will be classified if not stigmatised if the youths got to know that what they have been denied of opportunities and benefits as a right.

PDP can only deceive some people but they cannot deceive the majority of the youths who have lived above the politics of emotions and sentiments, the reason why their ignoble activities was cut short and thrown out of power during the last general elections.

It's unfortunate that the same deluded youths whose emotions and sentiments had the better part of, are yet to realise what they were denied of 16 year of bumper harvest, enough to set this country on the path of Technologically advanced nation. Such that the same youth have organised themselves into amplifiers and magnifiers of distorted and contrived information targeted at discrediting the good and people's oriented policies of the present administration of Buhari.

It's on this note I urge the spirited good youths of this country to be immune of PDP and her agents of the contrived manipulations to woo the rest of us into believing that the present administration is not doing enough. We should accept our deficiency and seek to spore above the challenges

Now tell me who is deceiving who when the fact there and PMB is try with his interventionist measures in the form of blocking the importation of rice and other cosmetic goods to allow for food sufficiency and youth productivity, home grown food for school feeding, provisions of loans from Bank of Industry in Nigeria, etc yet many of us are always on the Internet looking for white-collar jobs.

PDP cannot and will never tell us the Truth: So let's face the Reality wake up from our slumber. China does not rise on white-collar but on productivity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by obaataaokpaewu: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari keeps making sure his media aides work for their salaries grin grin grin

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Lomprico2: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
He is smarter than that overgrown baby adesina

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by PortableToDynam(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
i think the best option is not to allow this man call Buhari release statements again on make comments or better still dey should always scrutinize his speech because this man jes embarrassed the Nigeria youths with his speech at the international level...

make hin come Lagos and see how graduates dey hold keke maruwa steering in order to survive...YEYE PRESIDENT

5 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Bossontop(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Buhari keeps making sure his media aides work for their salaries grin grin grin
I dey teh you my brother
straighttalk:
How will PDP not rush in defence of the fact that Nigerians youths are unproductive when they know that accepting the fact is accepting their 16 years of mismanagement and unprecedented looting in the history of this country.

How will PDP not rush to deny the fact when they know that at the end of the analysis, they will be fond culpable in the docility that plague the youth of this country owing to their fraudulent past.

How wouldn't PDP argue that nigerians youths are not lazy and uneducated knowing fully well that the same youths will be classified if not stigmatised if the youths got to know that what they have been denied of opportunities and benefits as a right.

PDP can only deceive some people but they cannot deceive the majority of the youths who have lived above the politics of emotions and sentiments, the reason why their ignoble activities was cut short and thrown out of power during the last general elections.

It's unfortunate that the same deluded youths whose emotions and sentiments had the better part of, are yet to realise what they were denied of 16 year of bumper harvest, enough to set this country on the path of Technologically advanced nation. Such that the same youth have organised themselves into amplifiers and magnifiers of distorted and contrived information targeted at discrediting the good and people's oriented policies of the present administration of Buhari.

It's on this note I urge the spirited good youths of this country to be immune of PDP and her agents of the contrived manipulations to woo the rest of us into believing that the present administration is not doing enough. We should accept our deficiency and seek to spore above the challenges

Now tell me who is deceiving who when the fact there and PMB is try with his interventionist measures in the form of blocking the importation of rice and other cosmetic goods to allow for food sufficiency and youth productivity, home grown food for school feeding, provisions of loans from Bank of Industry in Nigeria, etc yet many of us are always on the Internet looking for white-collar jobs.

PDP cannot and will never tell us the Truth: So let's face the Reality wake up from our slumber. China does not rise on white-collar but on productivity.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by shankara7: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mr. Bash
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by AerialMapper: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Useless president Who only makes utterances in other countries. You would never hear him speak to address issues in Nigeria but when he gets to the land of the white man, his mouth will run like runny stomach...spewing rubbish. Then his handlers have to spin his words...

Aboki there is no word like youths!!!

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Troublemaker007(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
May Thunder strike only his two balls and render him useless in life. Chai! I felt the pain and Shame when Buhari made those comment because People from the South, West and East are so academically sound when it comes to education. The man just wan make sure he turn Nigeria to caricature before retiring back to his Cow City Daura to die in pieces.

14 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Ambassadors: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Damage control.
What is the use reading what is on paper when it's just lies. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. Buhari is full of evil. U can take that to the bank.I
Buhari's unguarded utterances will surely lead him back to duara.

I have said this several times, ..Buhari's aides should stop him from saying things off head, otherwise he would keep embarrassing Nigerians like he always does.
He should stick and read the verbatim his aides prepared for him on the paper. Once he tries to cross his boundary by saying things off head, then another national embarrassment becomes inevitable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by bola565: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
forgive me lord for reading this post

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" / 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship / Why Underage Persons Were Registered In The North – INEC's Director, Osaze-Uzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.