Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer (23044 Views)

Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory / Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths / Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by princerichards(m): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
abduljabbar4:
Let the useless people go to hell. Most Nigerian youths are lazy idiots that prefer to watch big brother. if they werent lazy they would have taken time to know the difference between 'a lot of' and 'all'

Buhari till 2023!

The above person is honestly sick do you know how many percentage of the youth the word "alot of" covers. Am so disappointed in you.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by famosh: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
slimghost:

Look at this hopeless efulefu. What's my business with Jonathan?. Visit the dictionary to get the definition of 'a lot' you brainless scum.

Alright then. If 25% or 30% of a population of 200 million is blind; for example, you could consider that number a lot. But would you consider that number as most? Have small sense na!
Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by mhizcassidy001(f): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
Redhot111:

Bros, ur Mumu don enter season 2 and instead of ur papa to go fine remedy him stay there dry sacrifice you as a burnt offering to Buhari. Sorry ooo
-I THOUGHT IM THE ONLY ONE SEEING IS MUMUNITY.well i cant blame him is not his fault. if i am not a nigerian i will have help him pluck out his mumunent from the MARS but what can i say.im a YOUTH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by Deltatoto: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
abduljabbar4:
Let the useless people go to hell. Most Nigerian youths are lazy idiots that prefer to watch big brother. if they werent lazy they would have taken time to know the difference between 'a lot of' and 'all'

Buhari till 2023!
u Will die before June
Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by Deltatoto: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
slimghost:

You are utterly brainless!
In English language, a lot means 'many' or ' to a great extent''.
Like this young lawyer said, only imbeciles would try to defend this goof.
bros y are u replying this idiot can’t u c his moniker?hausa Fulani ppl r brainless naturally I don’t want to talk

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by stuff46(m): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Buhari till 2023!

Oga even watching BBN requires money to subscribe to dstv, you are just as disgraceful as your daura lord and savior....

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by slimghost(m): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
famosh:

Alright then. If 25% or 30% of a population of 200 million is blind; for example, you could consider that number a lot. But would you consider that number as most? Have small sense na!

See the mentally retarded clown calling people intellectually lazy.
So 30% of 200million passes as 'a lot'?. I suggest mental evaluation as a prerequisite for registering people on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by famosh: 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
slimghost:

See the mentally retarded clown calling people intellectually lazy.
So 30% of 200million passes as 'a lot'?. I suggest mental evaluation as a prerequisite for registering people on Nairaland.

So 60 million people being blind out of a total population of 200 million people is "a few," & not a lot, right? I never called you intellectually lazy, bro; I can't even be stvpid enough to use you & the word, "intellectual" in the same sentence!
Cheers!
Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by slimghost(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2018
famosh:

So 60 million people being blind out of a total population of 200 million people is "a few," & not a lot, right? I never called you intellectually lazy, bro; I can't even be stvpid enough to use you & the word, "intellectual" in the same sentence!
Cheers!

I give up! Your brain should be harvested and taken to a museum to show people how useless a human brain can be sometimes.
Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by amInigerian: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
entitylakamua:

Please what software creates this? Inbox at calebea@yahoo.co.uk
The software is called "the ability to draw".

Sorry I just had to be sarcastic here smiley
Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by kernel507: 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Thats how you fail exams. Even 30% is a lot. it doesnt have to be most

A lot is at least 51%, English isn't as difficult as you're making sound.
Re: Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer by 1Rebel: 5:13am On Apr 26, 2018
Only zombies will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ADC: It Will Be Difficult For Obasanjo To Remove Buhari From Office – Tony Momoh / Real Pictures : Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally / Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.