Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Help On How To Move On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help On How To Move On (842 Views)

Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / Need Serious Help On How To Manage Ladies / Help On Candidiasis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Move On by goodmike7: 12:58am On Apr 20, 2018
Please guys I really need your help and best advise on how to move on.... I believe this is a very good Sive to vent my fear,anger and regrets.

I was in a relationship for about 3 years. We were madly in love with each other. I dis some silly things which I regret and pray everyday it does not happen in my marriage. I have this very bad and disgusting habit of sleeping with either my girlfriends sister or friend. I do not know how it always happen but it must happen and this has been going Since I started dating.

Back to the main issue. I cheated countless times and she forgave me and when she did I almost died because it hurt me so much hence I understood what she must have felt when I slept with her friends. Fast forward to last year. She was done with her school and we were supposed to live together and start a promising relationship. She took in and I was so scared and convinced her I wasn’t ready to be a father and she aborted it ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️ She broke up with me but I begged and begged and she accepted me again.

It’s worthy of more that my biggest fear was her anger and she likes to party too much and her friends were too slay queenish. I loved her but was scared because of her past ooo. She kept telling me I will value her more when we finally broke up one day because I wasnt putting enough effort it seriousnss. She left and got married with a child and ever since then for over a year I have not gotten over her and cry everyday. To love another is a very big issue and have been single ever since. We still chat sometimes but I know deep within me I am still
madly in love with her. Please no insults just advise how best can I move on. I miss and still love her. What do I do ☹️☹️
Re: Help On How To Move On by Marshalxv(m): 1:23am On Apr 20, 2018
you can start by appeasing the spirit of those innocent babies you terminated cuz I'm sure it wasn't once, then you...

you delete everything about her on your phone, I'm sure you still have those her pretty pictures, you can start by deleting them.Block her on all social media and cut any form of contact with her.

what are you still doing with a married woman's number? I'm sure one of these days when you start thinking with your dick again you'll ask her to meet up. delete her number Asap!

you can help yourself by connecting with other ladies, I mean get yourself a girl and when you do this time you better try not to do community service on her friends with your dick!

lastly, get busy bro!

2 Likes

Re: Help On How To Move On by blackpanthar: 2:23am On Apr 20, 2018
wow... truly an an unexamined life is not worth living... ANYWAY...
you made too many mistakes against yourself more than against HER. See, if you took those three years to IMPROVE YOUR LIFE AND DISCIPLINE YOUR ERECTION and to control your sexual appetites till u become RESPONSIBLE... by now u would be the guy she would have married.

Marriage is not the end of the world and neither is it UNIVERSITY ADMISSION or GREEN CARD to a better country IT IS ACTUALLY EMPLOYMENT to a COMPANY you may only be able to retire from when either of YOU DIES.

SO YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT IT WOULD TAKE CORE PREPARATION... in nigeria we celebrate ENTRY too much more than WELFARE or BALANCE.

You should have read books, attended relationship seminars and met counselors in order to UNDERSTAND the female folk and how to really manage them... and such level of UNDERSTANDING would give u untold PEACE by now and a great marriage with her...

LADIES just like GUYS like you also expect that their partners would WAIT or be UNDERSTANDING with them forever... but it never happens... even if the person were an ANGEL that forgives CHEATING... do not let one small demon sit on ya shoulder to make u creative to TEST their limits BECAUSE when true love is taken for granted... it will be lost and never recovered... I have learned this the had way.

So bro, clean yourself up, control your URGES and be a man and MARRY.. The biggest room in life is the room for improvement.. shiit happens bro even to the best of us.

ONLY make sure this time, the CHANGE is really genuine.. even if you have to go for deliverance or cleansing.. u must else u will never have peace n may even sleep with your daughter's school friends o.

I feel your pain bro.... take heart and move on to become better

goodmike7:
Please guys I really need your help and best advise on how to move on.... I believe this is a very good Sive to vent my fear,anger and regrets.

I was in a relationship for about 3 years. We were madly in love with each other. I dis some silly things which I regret and pray everyday it does not happen in my marriage. I have this very bad and disgusting habit of sleeping with either my girlfriends sister or friend. I do not know how it always happen but it must happen and this has been going Since I started dating.

Back to the main issue. I cheated countless times and she forgave me and when she did I almost died because it hurt me so much hence I understood what she must have felt when I slept with her friends. Fast forward to last year. She was done with her school and we were supposed to live together and start a promising relationship. She took in and I was so scared and convinced her I wasn’t ready to be a father and she aborted it ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️ She broke up with me but I begged and begged and she accepted me again.

It’s worthy of more that my biggest fear was her anger and she likes to party too much and her friends were too slay queenish. I loved her but was scared because of her past ooo. She kept telling me I will value her more when we finally broke up one day because I wasnt putting enough effort it seriousnss. She left and got married with a child and ever since then for over a year I have not gotten over her and cry everyday. To love another is a very big issue and have been single ever since. We still chat sometimes but I know deep within me I am still
madly in love with her. Please no insults just advise how best can I move on. I miss and still love her. What do I do ☹️☹️
Re: Help On How To Move On by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:35am On Apr 20, 2018
"YOU ONLY REALIZE THE IMPORTANCE OF SOMEONE WHEN THEY ARE GONE"...

When cheating & lying goes together, no matter how strong the foundation you build with ur partner..things will still fall apart sha..

And moving on is the hardest part after the breakup. There's no formula to this but to face the reality that u lost the best person u ever met due to ur carelessness... Crying is OK. It makes u even stronger according to psychology. But crying over a year, that's too much sha. Don't let ur past ruin ur present & ur near future..

The world has so much to offer if ur willing to take a chance wink wink wink My secret is to travel grin... I go out & explore new places.. Meet strangers and sit down with them.. Even it's nonsense stories, i juz listen and interact, before i knew it, the day was over and i juz smile .. U too can do it if u wish to change ur bad habit . grin

Good luck.
Re: Help On How To Move On by MissRaine69(f): 3:05am On Apr 20, 2018
Terminal Uniqueness and insecurity are a horrible combination. If you look again at your post, how you describe her friends . “ my biggest fear was her anger and she likes to party too much and her friends were too slay queenish. I loved her but was scared because of her past”

You had a past too though! but because of your insecurities you validated your masculinity by sleeping with those close to her which affected the relationship dynamics which made her mistrust her friends. If you dont have any friends anymore how can you party? You have achieved one aim. Isolating her so that attention is 100% on you. Your insecurities are what made you cheat and some of the traits you display are narcissistic in nature. It’s all about you, how you feel and no empathy. You love having someone who is devoted to you but don’t reciprocate that commitment. You have to be the centre of attention in a relationship and having different females at your disposal boosts your ego.

You can’t look at this from her point of view, how she got to the stage of realising that there was nothing for her in your relationship as there was only one person in it , that being your ex.

Unless you address the reason why you seek emotional validation ie despite being in relationships you cheat with people that are close to that girl, sister/friends. And you don’t care about the impact of your actions. Has it occured to you that there are sisters/cousins/friends who either don’t talk to each other or have a very distrustful relationship because of you? They now mistrust men because of you.

But you don’t care as it was just sex. Men like you don’t change the reason why you don’t change because you make it about you and fail to see the impact of your actions. We don’t knowingly hurt the people we love especially multiple times that is just being selfish. Leave your ex-alone let her get along with her life.

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Move On by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 20, 2018
I'll give u 2 advice which may sound offensive to you at first.

1. Horrible as it may sound, get an underage teenager who would not be difficult to control. Those teenagers are tender. Date her for the moment which may involve sex but don't be cruel to her. Take care of her. The idea is having someone who tenderly submits to you and reciprocates ur care is a potent psychic therapy to hrtbrks and rejections. You won't get such tenderness from 20+ girls and above. Then when you feel better and you've forgotten ur pain, you can gradually free her. Emphasy on gradually, not suddenly so as to avoid hrtbrk for her too.

2. Tell people around you who understand, who can get you a girl for the main time and if your flow with her goes well, u may end up in serious relationship. But if you've started noticing that she will be trouble, after the sex romp and emotional appreciation you've experienced from her in the first few months which must have made you feel better, then start preparing to avoid her.

I had a suicidal melancholic friend who had a brk up and resolved for the brothel for a long time. He met many wonderful girls there, today he laffs as he tells us about those girls. That's his own style.

I'm not advicing you to go to brothel. But look for means where a lady will appreciate you. It heals the soul
Re: Help On How To Move On by Marshalxv(m): 8:41am On Apr 20, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
I'll give u 2 advice which may sound offensive to you at first.

1. Horrible as it may sound, get an underage teenager who would not be difficult to control. Those teenagers are tender. Date her for the moment which may involve sex but don't be cruel to her. Take care of her. The idea is having someone who tenderly submits to you and reciprocates ur care is a potent psychic therapy to hrtbrks and rejections. You won't get such tenderness from 20+ girls and above. Then when you feel better and you've forgotten ur pain, you can gradually free her. Emphasy on gradually, not suddenly so as to avoid hrtbrk for her too.

2. Tell people around you who understand, who can get you a girl for the main time and if your flow with her goes well, u may end up in serious relationship. But if you've started noticing that she will be trouble, after the sex romp and emotional appreciation you've experienced from her in the first few months which must have made you feel better, then start preparing to avoid her.

I had a suicidal melancholic friend who had a brk up and resolved for the brothel for a long time. He met many wonderful girls there, today he laffs as he tells us about those girls. That's his own style.

I'm not advicing you to go to brothel. But look for means where a lady will appreciate you. It heals the soul

Just like ur name, ur advice is Radically blunt. Haba!
Re: Help On How To Move On by VenomousTruth: 10:50am On Apr 20, 2018
you cheated countless times and she cheated once and you almost hanged yourself Kikikiiki... this life is hilarious!

"first to do, e no dey pain.. but second to do, him eye go dey red."

woosss! work on yourself young man and go into a relationship when you are matured enough to. if you just wanna have fun, then don't ask them out... just Bleep and Bleep them till you're ready to settle down.
Re: Help On How To Move On by SoapQueen(f): 10:51am On Apr 20, 2018
goodmike7:

This story made me feel a bit woozy, wait, are you talking about one girl ? It seems as though the both of you have Multiple Personality Disorders. This relationship is toxic, you guys might have a connection but it still isn't healthy( forgive me, I say this from a place of love).

Moving on is hard and so is healing but it is very possible. You can cry and remain in the underbelly of sadness but know when to stop. Everyday you wake up, set targets for yourself.

Tell yourself, I'd squat 100 today or learn 100new words. While at it, memories of your ex will come flooding your mind and you will feel like you are sinking, fight it! Breathe in and try to continue with your target.

You could learn a new skill, just do something that will make you feel confident in yourself.

Days of your life, you will wink and they go by, one day you wake up, feeling light, no more sorrows, no more pain.
Re: Help On How To Move On by SoapQueen(f): 10:55am On Apr 20, 2018
VenomousTruth:
you cheated countless times and she cheated once and you almost hanged yourself Kikikiiki... this life is hilarious!

"first to do, e no dey pain.. but second to do, him eye go dey red."

woosss! work on yourself young man and go into a relationship when you are matured enough to. if you just wanna have fun, then don't ask them out... just Bleep and Bleep them till you're ready to settle down.

"Third to do, hin eye dey red "
Re: Help On How To Move On by xpressng(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
delete everything about her.
get a loyal woman.

get a LIFE.
Get A LIFE PLEASE.
learn not to take people for granted, still don't let people take you for granted.

in all thy getting get WISDOM.
Re: Help On How To Move On by VenomousTruth: 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
SoapQueen:

"Third to do, hin eye dey red "
who be the 3rd Abeg?

(1) (Reply)

Should I Confront Her? / 10 Signs You’re Falling In Love / This Type Of Ladies How To Approach Them In Public And Win Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.