Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) (31610 Views)

Anybody Telling You To Make Money Before Chasing Women Doesn't Like You / At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by johnkey: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2018
XingXhang:
impatient man spotted! cheesy
pussy everywhere bro, all it takes is a ride to unilag campus hmm.

6 Likes

Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by XingXhang(m): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2018
johnkey:

Lol, I heard the girls there are preery and cheap grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2018
IamD18:
MEN don't chase women, they go for women and uses the next door when the said woman start forming hard.

Money should be chased, not hoes/bitches.
Chase a cheque and never chase a bitch.

Yeah I agree
Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by Larryslim(m): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:
reminds me of a guy that chased me for complete 5years.
What are you feeling like? grin
Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 20, 2018
johnkey:

Lol personally I don't go after such girls,(students)because they tend to be too clingy most especially if you're very comfortable (which I am) and very good I'm bed

1 Like

Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by Larryslim(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2018
johnkey:
I swear down,different types here!
Some don't even care about your pocket,they just want the "grin"
Some care about your pocket!
Anyhow sha,you go see one carry!
Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by kmaster007: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2018
d gurl ur chasing begging for sum1 to luv her...

2 Likes

Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by deavicky(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:
see your face
Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by ernecy(m): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2018
In 2005 my friend father once told ' o boy come here!! live all this girls u are chasing, and focus on getting money, and watch how the ladies run after u'. In deed it was true at the end, now na me don Taya sef.

6 Likes

Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by tuna4servi(m): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2018
IamD18:

I'm sure he was disappointed with what he saw and how wide it was after chasing you.
U have bad mouth sha
Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by ernecy(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2018
deavicky:
see your face
u for award BSc. Jeez!!
Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by handsomeyinka(m): 11:12am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:
So what happened?....Was it related to number two picture?

1 Like

Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by Harddiskng(m): 11:12am On Apr 20, 2018
Guys still chase babes in 2018 shocked shocked

Na wa, if she likes you she would vibe with you. Return missed calls and reply messages, if she doesn’t why waste so much energy time and resources that can be put into a productive business.

No be girls plenty for here cheesy

Do some girls even derive pleasure from be “Chased”. Stalked around, why not just tell the nigga “Guy, stop. I am not into you”. That na Psychological problem oo lol

I can’t chase you. I am a P!mp, I have a limp. I can’t run

5 Likes

Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by Wisebisho: 11:13am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:
Say u be who... Ur kpomo na gold? Wait abeg.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by steveDpro: 11:14am On Apr 20, 2018
complete the story, what happened
Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by dheilaw1(m): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:
thats the typical lazy Nigerian buhari talked about
Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 20, 2018
IamD18:
MEN don't chase women, they go for women and uses the next door when the said woman start forming hard.

Money should be chased, not hoes/bitches.
Chase a cheque and never chase a bitch.
on point bro cool

3 Likes

Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by Michelle55: 11:17am On Apr 20, 2018
Real men don't chase women rather they chase money.. and once they are made hoes chase after them like bees after honey.. some girls be forming Margaret Thatcher for gentlemen meanwhile their supposed bfs is tired of them already.

1 Like

Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by emperormossad(m): 11:17am On Apr 20, 2018
The first picture absolutely killed it for me!
Made my day!
Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by charmingfrank(m): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2018
XingXhang:
I've met people who keep going after one lady for over a year, relentlessly. This thread is for them.

As Philosophy Plato once quipped, An unexaminedd life is not worth living.

And as PMB noted, "Nigerian youths are lazy and unreproductive. (Emphasis mine tongue)

Let's examine why you are so keen about your dogged chase cheesy

Plato didn't say an unexamined life is not worth living, Socrates said that. Although Socrates Just like Jesus didn't write anything down. However, this Dictum is associated to Socrates!

1 Like

Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by shoelotng(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2018
XingXhang:

So you still want to be chased? Lol
You deserve some accolades gatlin!
Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by XingXhang(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2018
charmingfrank:
Plato didn't say an unexamined life is not worth living, Socrates said that. Although Socrates Just like Jesus didn't write anything down. However, this Dictum is associated to Socrates!

You're right. I must have confused them both.
Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2018
If you chase a girl for more than one month without progress, my brother move on, she ain't the one, life is too short to waste a year on just one girl when their are over 3 billion of them out their.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2018
After all this talk... they will go outside to chase grin

Keyboard warriors, salute!

1 has been chasing me for a year now tongue

If you are broke and the D is wack... Usain Bolt be your mentor as you chase woman up and down.

1 Like

Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by XingXhang(m): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2018
shoelotng:

You deserve some accolades gatlin!

Looolz, Gatlin ke. These girls of today run when they see how broke the chaser is o.
I'm gonna be damn rich but now I'm some metres away.

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by Ojemedad: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

And he finally entered the place grin grin
Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by XingXhang(m): 11:24am On Apr 20, 2018
Michelle55:
Real men don't chase women rather they chase money.. and once they are made hoes chase after them like bees after honey.. some girls be forming Margaret Thatcher for gentlemen meanwhile their supposed bfs is tired of them already.

You said hoes. What about Wives?
Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by emperorblog(m): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2018
after she accept u, she come,back after 3 month and,dump u she will be lile i just pity u dat y i accept u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 20, 2018
XingXhang:
I've met people who keep going after one lady for over a year, relentlessly. This thread is for them.

As Philosophy Plato once quipped, An unexaminedd life is not worth living.

And as PMB noted, "Nigerian youths are lazy and unreproductive. (Emphasis mine tongue)

Let's examine why you are so keen about your dogged chase cheesy

Oga, he said Nigeria are unproductive not unreproductive oooh!! Don't mix them up
Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by positivelord: 11:27am On Apr 20, 2018
highpriestess:

He stop at the exact date he started..lol

7 Likes

Re: 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) by opomulero101(m): 11:27am On Apr 20, 2018
.Like a girl my naive cousin bleeped,claiming she is a virgin,not knowing d bitch had sex wit him when she was on her period.
My lil bro was like uncle i just disvirgined my boo,walked upto his room like WTF did someone forgot her sanitary pad here.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) / Would You Do This For Your Woman? / A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.