Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera (16776 Views)

Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. / Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) / 'nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by Psywise: 10:07am On Apr 21, 2018
vedaxcool:
We lazy wailing and IPoB yoots cannot read we are illiterate and lazy, someone should recite it and record it then play it for us to read. We are blind to progress and only see evil.
[center][/center]

This one don kill me with laughter ooogrin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by gemale(m): 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
This is one thing I don't like about governance in Nigeria. Knee-jerk, unsustainable, white elephant projects are what they specialize in. For how many years do you think this can last? It might seem heartless but this shows misplaced priority. A system where over 20 States owe workers salaries claiming insufficient money still carry the same 'scarce' money to spend on food to spend on this is frankly speaking, ridiculous. Parents & guardians should feed their children & wards. That's their responsibility. The government's responsibility is to create an environment where making an honest living becomes less of a herculean challenge. This is just a scheme to play to the gallery, something government in Nigeria excels in doing. Are those schools well equipped to give those children a meaningful education? Are the people who teach there paid reasonably?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by biggy26: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
Kyase:
bros this is not NTA.
What do u expect from Aljazeera?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by biggy26: 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
bugidon:
Fake propaganda by apc and their terrorist government cool
Lol! It's only aljazeera that carries such news.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by Kyase(m): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
greenprince:

What is with this CNN and BBC trash even?
See bros, these people tell you only what they want to tell you. I live in a country that is constantly being vilified by these international media guys in various ways, but na we wey dey the country know what's up. There's media propaganda everywhere. Even right there in the US and UK, they don't show you everything. No one should ever report Nigerian news better than Nigerian sources. A renowned Syrian Bishop told me to my face that aljazeera is complete poo. He narrated a story to me that proved it as well.

International media or channels tv Lagos, we should know if our government is doing well enough.
You are right, the way we Nigerians glorify this foreign news outlets is amazing. As for Al Jazeera I stopped watching them since 2012, I rather watch CNN with their anti Trump news than watch Al Jazeera.

You are right I understand you, but we turn everything into politics here in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by begwong: 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
Idiots! How? By sharing 1moi_moi to 4pupils abi? And giving them saccharine with water as juice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera by omoakin111: 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

What are you saying Mr. man? Are the pupils youth? Before the inception of this programme, public primary schools do admit many pupils than their private counterpart. Govt only feed the pupils once in a day not three square meal. Are you telling me during holidays, that govt still feed the pupils at home.

i'm 100% sure you didnt read the post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman / Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.