Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner (26841 Views)

Why Nigerian Husbands Kill Wives In US –investigation / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by Liliyann(f): 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
When a child misbehaves,its the duty of the parent to call the child to order likewise when a husband is going astray the wife has to call him to order through any available means!!
Men are like babies,they need a firm hand if not they will go astray!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by imitateMe(m): 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
JasonScolari:
The commissioner said that a total number of 1,771 cases were reported during the period under review while violence against men had increased to 38. He said: “Ministry has noted an increase in report of domestic abuse against men.

And some foolish sets of confused ladies under the umbrella of feminism are already viewing this thread without saying anything but when it's the other way round, you'll see them masturbating uncontrollably in this thread till it gets to page 69 e.g Ladyhippolyta88...
Yes, that ***** girl

1 Like

Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by obowunmi(m): 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
Moral of the story: dont marry a FAT woman.
Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:01am On Apr 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

The person behind that monicker is obviously an immature person despite his age.
If he is not looking for attention he would stop mentioning me up and down as if I am the only person that identifies with feminism on this forum.If I say something you don't like tell me in a respectful manner but the dunderhead nincompoop would spew insults before making a meaningful statement.
I have added him to the list of the trolls I have started to ignore on this forum.If you don't like my post you are free to hug the transformer.

Thank you by the way.
Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:02am On Apr 21, 2018
Liliyann:
When a child misbehaves,its the duty of the parent to call the child to order likewise when a husband is going astray the wife has to call him to order through any available means!!

even if you don't have sense, sometimes pretend as if you have it.

12 Likes

Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 21, 2018
Liliyann:

1 Like

Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 21, 2018
Minding my business... Who have time for these hoes.. Money would drop any woman(married or single) back on the ground.

Walking out of this poo

5 Likes

Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by xcolanto(m): 12:10am On Apr 21, 2018
Afonja men getting very weak under the dullards regime. Last I checked their region suffered the most malnourishment in Nigeria according the UN.

Sai barber!!
Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by kmaster007: 12:15am On Apr 21, 2018
wen u go marry "goliath" as a wife thinking nah enjoymt she carry front she carry back dat d result
Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by badboyharmony: 12:16am On Apr 21, 2018
any facking dude who facking gets beaten by his facking wifey should be facking castrated
infact god will facking punish him
facking pussy niqqa

1 Like

Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by Nairarealman: 12:26am On Apr 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

The person behind that monicker is obviously an immature person despite his age.
If he is not looking for attention he would stop mentioning me up and down as if I am the only person that identifies with feminism on this forum.If I say something you don't like tell me in a respectful manner but the dunderhead nincompoop would spew insults before making a meaningful statement.
I have added him to the list of the trolls I have started to ignore on this forum.If you don't like my post you are free to hug the transformer.

Thank you by the way.

You mentioned above you won't reply him or quote him lolz I guess he has your attention locked and tight if not ignore this thread go somewhere else you already read the content. It still boils down to the topic I bet if he is face to face with you the next action would be a slap... Just here to observe goodluck wasting your precious ::::

7 Likes

Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by kollinpowel(m): 12:28am On Apr 21, 2018
Liliyann:
Abeg no just start that mother and pikin stuff, it's better u sit and watch.
Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by Nairarealman: 12:30am On Apr 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Thank you by the way.

Ladyhippolyta88:

Thank you by the way.

You mentioned above you won't reply him or quote him lolz I guess he has your attention locked and tight if not ignore this thread go somewhere else you already read the content. It still boils down to the topic I bet if he is face to face with you the next action would be a slap... Just here to observe goodluck wasting your precious ::::
Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by steveDpro: 12:54am On Apr 21, 2018
They be band ?
Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 21, 2018
More husbands are reporting violence against them.

The real incidence is way above the figure quoted.As the stigma clears,that figure could parallel that of violence against wives. Domestic violence involves both gender.

1 Like

Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by point5: 1:19am On Apr 21, 2018
This thing no fit happen to a healthy man..commissioner..

Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by donblazer10(m): 1:29am On Apr 21, 2018
This thread is still on Page 1 Chai!

If it was the other way round this thread would have been on Page 20...

2 Likes

Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by Onechancearmy(m): 1:52am On Apr 21, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by limitless777(m): 2:00am On Apr 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Respect yourself old man angry
And don't you dare try to get unnecessary attention from me.
You don't tell me where and when I should contribute to a topic. angry

U fell for it already, he got Ur attention blue black and accomplished his mission
Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by limitless777(m): 2:01am On Apr 21, 2018
JasonScolari:
Shut tha furck up Hippo, you've been morally bankrupt by this bullshit feminism. Allow me to redeem you of this slavery.

eaaaazy Bro.
that ain't a way to address a woman

1 Like

Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by limitless777(m): 2:03am On Apr 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Oh well, when a man batters a woman, 'menist' tell women to watch their mouths. I expect them to say same when the table turns, rather they start calling on feminist.

Till people start seeing domestic violence from a non-gender based perspective...the blame game will continue.

WORD ma'am.
thumbs up for U

1 Like

Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by limitless777(m): 2:05am On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

you've time oh.... if it were me I'd just ignore him cox most nairaland guys are stupid and misogynists

that's tooooooo harsh on US guys.
come to think of it not all of us are what U paint

1 Like

Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by Westbestside: 3:17am On Apr 21, 2018
OfficialDad:
Minding my business... Who have time for these hoes.. Money would drop any woman(married or single) back on the ground.

Walking out of this poo
You don finish the talk my brother. Make money and turn these hoes to slave.

1 Like

Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by AreaFada2: 3:19am On Apr 21, 2018
Martinola:
Small tym nw, dem go say any man wey beat im wyf na animal (agreed)[b] wyf wey com dey beat im husband nko? [/b]wetin dat wan be?

Let's call her a plant.

Plant & animal. Living things almost covered. cheesy grin grin
Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by Saintmary(f): 3:25am On Apr 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Oh well, when a man batters a woman, 'menist' tell women to watch their mouths. I expect them to say same when the table turns, rather they start calling on feminist.

Till people start seeing domestic violence from a non-gender based perspective...the blame game will continue.
you can call them masculinists

2 Likes

Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by Saintmary(f): 3:32am On Apr 21, 2018
Liliyann:
I get the pun intended.

3 Likes

Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by neezar: 3:36am On Apr 21, 2018
JasonScolari:
So funny how the hypocritical hippo seeks safety in lightness, weightless and undulating flight, but when it's the other way round, you turn into a bald headed ugly vulture. You already know that you are a coward, a big one at that. Break yourself free from the feminism slavery. Go out and engage in meaningful discussions and never you swim deep into stupidity again. I never intimidate but i don't tolerate stupidity.

Adios!
that girl no be feminist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by Saintmary(f): 3:42am On Apr 21, 2018
I have feminist persuasions, and I condemn violence regardless of the gender of the perpetrator. If you are a man and you are facing physical abuse from your partner, please do not be silent, get help!!!

2 Likes

Re: More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Thank you by the way.

Calm down

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... / Man Rents Out Wife’s Room, Relocates Her To The Parlour / My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.