Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

How Would You Describe Love In A Single Sentence?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Describe Love In A Single Sentence?? (490 Views)

12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / Love In Ebira/igbira Language / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Describe Love In A Single Sentence?? by Benbeezy: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
1. WHAT DOES LOVE REALLY MEANS?
2. DOES LOVE EVEN REALLY EXIST??

I got caught up with this questions in my Mind. So if u were Asked to Define or Describe Love in A Single Statement, What would your Definition be?...

Let's Make this Fun grin grin

SEE BLOG @ www.olowusblog.com
Re: How Would You Describe Love In A Single Sentence?? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
Love is a fantasy that is hardly achievable except on few occasions...
Re: How Would You Describe Love In A Single Sentence?? by Talknochip(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
Love= 'MONEY' period!
Re: How Would You Describe Love In A Single Sentence?? by IamD18: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
Love is a SCAM
Re: How Would You Describe Love In A Single Sentence?? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
God is love
Re: How Would You Describe Love In A Single Sentence?? by Emac34: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
love is fake nothing as such
Re: How Would You Describe Love In A Single Sentence?? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin

Love has so many definitions depending of what kind of love you are showing wink

But for me , LOVE IS SACRIFICE. cool Ooohh YAAAAAAZ! TRUE LOVE EXIST. . grin

Re: How Would You Describe Love In A Single Sentence?? by alphacyborg(m): 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nonexistent.
Re: How Would You Describe Love In A Single Sentence?? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
FRIVOLITY.
Re: How Would You Describe Love In A Single Sentence?? by Antina(f): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
Sweet!
Re: How Would You Describe Love In A Single Sentence?? by ReinaFarine: 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
Love is happiness; finding the one person that can help you be the best(happiest, fulfilled, complete) version of yourself while you help him/her be the best version of him/herself.
Re: How Would You Describe Love In A Single Sentence?? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
Love is crap
Re: How Would You Describe Love In A Single Sentence?? by Liliyann(f): 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
Love is having someone that is ready to meet all you needs just to show you how much he loves you and for you to be happy.
Re: How Would You Describe Love In A Single Sentence?? by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Love has so many definitions depending of what kind of love you are showing wink

But for me , LOVE IS SACRIFICE. cool Ooohh YAAAAAAZ! TRUE LOVE EXIST. . grin

...depending on...

(1) (Reply)

ADVICE TO LADIES! See What Happens The Moment You Agree To Date A Married Man / My Husband Told Me That He Is Tired Of My Company / Nigeria Girls Should Stop This Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.