Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,253 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This (6012 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
And what makes you think she's your girlfriend?

2 Likes

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Olalan(m): 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
OP she might just want friendship and only that, obviously you guys aren't in the same financial class thus ditch any thoughts of romantic relations.
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Jamie90(m): 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Olalan:
OP she might just want friendship and only that, obviously you guys aren't in the same financial class thus ditch any thoughts of romantic relations.

5thElement:
And what makes you think she's your girlfriend?

Lemme assume you couldn't comprehend the post.

She gave me 40k during the first one week.

Our relationship is now a month old.

See, it's that easy to understand; you just have to read with an objective mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
Jamie90:

We are saying the same thing. She's not your girlfriend.
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
The diick is good smiley

1 Like

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by idu1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
lilmax:
she wants to use you for rituals
grin grin
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Olalan(m): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nice personality she got, lucky you......
Jamie90:

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
Lucky you, you got a good girl, try and keep her
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Inception(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
RuthDaniels:
The diick is good smiley

Huge , black and greasy cheesy
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
Inception:

Huge , black and greasy cheesy
lipsrsealed

Type no evil cheesy

1 Like

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
Lie-nus Mba
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Avedonn: 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
FromZeroToHero:
Lie-nus Mba
I pity those who believed the cooked story.
Perhaps he was broke and wish something like what he said would happen to him.
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
Muwa nke a, give you 40k, who you epp?

As an economist, I can only give you 40k if am expecting double of it back from you.

1 Like

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
I doubt if she grew in naija

1 Like

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
Chikita66:
Muwa nke a, give you 40k, who you epp?

As an economist, I can only give you 40k if am expecting double of it back from you.

is this sarcasm or what?

don't tell me you're this stupid angry

and one foolish guy will start dating this one too?

1 Like

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
Avedonn:

I pity those who believed the cooked story.

Perhaps he was broke and wish something like what he said would happen to him.
most Nigerian ladies have been so dependent on men that people now find it hard to believe stories like this .

what a shame, a nation where people don't go into relationships because of true love.
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by ISISs(m): 12:31am On Apr 21, 2018
RuthDaniels:
The diick is good smiley
grin cheesy
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by ISISs(m): 12:33am On Apr 21, 2018
lefulefu:
I doubt if she grew in naija
grin
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by ISISs(m): 12:35am On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

is this sarcasm or what?

don't tell me you're this stupid angry

and one foolish guy will start dating this one too?
talk to me ma..lol
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by pawshjai(f): 12:54am On Apr 21, 2018
Op...its obvious dah ur love for this lady is based on her generousity towards u...m hapi for u dou...buh d question x wah happens if she stops it..a man suddenly tinkx of marriage wif a lady he strtd dating for jes a month..jes bcus she spends on him...issa example of #lazynigerianyouth...i guess u love her bcus she x handy...d days she stops u ll stop loving her...nd das catastrophic...

my own view dou

1 Like

Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by pawshjai(f): 12:57am On Apr 21, 2018
Op...its obvious dah ur love for this lady is based on her generousity towards u...m hapi for u dou...buh d question x wah happens if she stops it..a man suddenly tinkx of marriage wif a lady he strtd dating for jes a month..jes bcus she spends on him...issa example of #lazynigerianyouth...i guess u love her bcus she x handy...d days she stops u ll stop loving her...nd das catastrophic...jes my view dou
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by zynellsmum(f): 1:02am On Apr 21, 2018
Holymann:
I wish our NL slayqueens can do like this hanty .
Who else has noticed that since Buhari called Nigerian youths "uneducated & lazy", Buhariguy, Sarrki and BMC crew members have gone AWOL
hahahaha they just disappeared haven’t seen them too....
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 21, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin The babe was probably testing u, I guess u must v caught d white whale which we all r still searching for... Good luck wiv her...
OP was so damn lucky. Probably the lady that told me to send her credit the last time was testing me too... Let me go and ask her if she still needs the credit. cheesy
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 21, 2018
Prec1ous:
Trojan Horse ...

Be careful, she is buying you over ...

Hope you know your worth in naira? ...

Be happy still ...
More like pouring water in front of her so she can walk on Wetlands. Smart Lady
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

97% of nigerian ladies can't do this..
you're such a lucky man

this is the real definition of slay queen! not some hungry ladies that can't foot their own bills
so you know this too? grin
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 21, 2018
pawshjai:
Op...its obvious dah ur love for this lady is based on her generousity towards u...m hapi for u dou...buh d question x wah happens if she stops it..a man suddenly tinkx of marriage wif a lady he strtd dating for jes a month..jes bcus she spends on him...issa example of #lazynigerianyouth...i guess u love her bcus she x handy...d days she stops u ll stop loving her...nd das catastrophic...jes my view dou
Don't forget that generosity is strong virtue that is so scarce among Nigerian ladies.. If one see such virtue in a lady, one should grab it by both hands.
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:18am On Apr 21, 2018
Tobi7:
so you know this too? grin

okayy
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:20am On Apr 21, 2018
pawshjai:

you made no sense...
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 4:15am On Apr 21, 2018
Tobi7:
Don't forget that generosity is strong virtue that is so scarce among Nigerian ladies.. If one see such virtue in a lady, one should grab it by both hands.

Nah, not true. Providing is an ego boost for men...it isn't same for women, but if a woman loves you, she will spend on you.

The thing I don't understand is, most times the guy they give selflessly isn't usually the one they date. It is usually one big head forming bestie.
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Ebukamatth(m): 4:54am On Apr 21, 2018
lilmax:
she wants to use you for rituals
guy you wan make this guy to leave his girlfriend?
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

97% of nigerian ladies can't do this..
you're such a lucky man

this is the real definition of slay queen! not some hungry ladies that can't foot their own bills
Like you Na, how is your biscuit factory job, maybe if you save for one year you can give him 40k.
Re: My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:11am On Apr 21, 2018
Chikita66:
Like you Na, how is your biscuit factory job, maybe if you save for one year you can give him 40k.

I don't work in a biscuit factory (maybe that's where you work).

I don't have time for ugly lazy girls like you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Set To Wed In 8 Days Time Sleeps With Another Man(screenshot) / WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? / Have you Seen Your Siblings Naked On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.