Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians (33469 Views)

Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by ihitenansa: 8:02am On Apr 21, 2018
hmm
Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by Flexherbal(m): 8:02am On Apr 21, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by sisisioge: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2018
They should leave his children out of this, our cruise is with the father that took on a job he isn't competent for! May alarm blow on your head soon bubu!
Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by sweetlaw: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2018
This APC sha, everyday, one home video.

I just dey laugh

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by Hotzone(m): 8:07am On Apr 21, 2018
Bubu mkpuru amugi dia!!
Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by DelusionKiller(f): 8:07am On Apr 21, 2018
Zahra Buhari is a lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by perdollar(m): 8:12am On Apr 21, 2018
in south Africa, d President abandoned CHOGM to quell d RIOTING dia. in Nigeria, d President decide to enjoy his foreign trip despite d KILLING of 30 ppl in zamfara. wat a President d commander in chief of d armed forces. get ur PVC and vote out ds dotard. #lazynigeriayouth

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by 1stola: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2018
diebuhari1:
We Yoruba muslims believe IPOB is responsible for this.
All this frustrated miserable osu ipob bastards. grin

Keep wasting your life fooling around.

You think the yorubas are as hateful and divided as the osus.

You think anything as Yoruba Muslim exist? Lol

Even in my nuclear family, it is 50-50 Christian and Muslim.

We Yorubas are not as hateful and divided as the OSUS. Even in church, they are divided. Few months ago, a reverend father from Anambra was rejected in imo state. Just because he's from Anambra shocked in church again!

Hateful divided people.
What a shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by kereman1: 8:14am On Apr 21, 2018
I pity person wey go marry dis one. She will insult, husband, inlaws, and village ppl of inlaw.

I hv my short gun on me to hunt any1 that has buhari as his surname.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by kereman1: 8:17am On Apr 21, 2018
1stola:

All this frustrated miserable osu ipob bastards. grin

Keep wasting your life fooling around.

You think the yorubas are as hateful and divided as you osus.

You think anything as Yoruba Muslim exist? Lol

Even in my nuclear family, it is 50-50 Christian and Muslim.

We Yorubas are not as hateful and divided as the OSUS. Even in church, they are divided. Few months ago, a reverend father from Anambra was rejected in imo state. Just because he's from Anambra shocked in church again!

Hateful divided people.
What a shame
U will nt mk heaven for opposing d truth

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by Idrismusty97(m): 8:18am On Apr 21, 2018
Don't she have mouth to defend herself. The whole presidency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria representing over 180m people have to come defend Zahra Buhari? No wonder the president said our youths are lazy.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 21, 2018
diebuhari1:

We Igbo Moslems are very much aware that the Afonjas are behind this.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by CYBERGHOST007(m): 8:19am On Apr 21, 2018
fk001:
Enemies of state can do anything to tarnish this administration.

PMB till 2023

Zombie. Lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by rickyrex(m): 8:20am On Apr 21, 2018
diebuhari1:
are you afraid of saying you instead of 'we' you know. Yet liver to face fight alone yet u go dey look for trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by 1stola: 8:22am On Apr 21, 2018
kereman1:

U will nt mk heaven for opposing d truth
CongLatulations dear candidate of doomed hell.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 21, 2018
sisisioge:
They should leave his children out of this, our cruise is with the father that took on a job he isn't competent for! May alarm blow on your head soon bubu!

Lol. I didn't know you came to politics section too.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by kereman1: 8:26am On Apr 21, 2018
1stola:

CongLatulations dear candidate of doomed hell.

Ur country men are suffering dying in masses daily & u stil defind that dullard.

Heaven is far frm u.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by ZarahBuhari: 8:27am On Apr 21, 2018
Lol! So the presidency now operates Zarha's account... Social media government.

Sen. Dino Melaye To President Buhari - Nigeria Is Becoming A Valley Of Death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMIxtjs8D8Y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by buhariguy(m): 8:27am On Apr 21, 2018
diebuhari1:
not iPods. Is idiotic pigs of Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by rusher14: 8:32am On Apr 21, 2018
pedel:
Some Nigerian 'lazy yoots' are going to believe the Facebook post.
I believe the campaign has started.
Instead for the PDP to start telling Nigeria how they intend to change the country, they are busy thrashing the image of Buhari.
Calling someone ugly doesn't make you beautiful. This is one of the reasons PDP lost. Imagine AIT doing a dirty documentary on Tinubu.

Information warfare does backfire.

PDP, tell the country your manifesto; your economic, infrastructural and social welfare & justice plans.
Sensible people are not buying these junks.

I was taken aback by the sheer number of threads opened earlier today on the basis of this lie.

In fact, some had actually contributed to a similar thread in which the Mod had declared the thread closed on the basis of false information.

They are bent on tarnishing the image of the the president and anything associated with him.

Some people would rather die than attribute any positive thing to the president or his party.

As you said, such acts often backfire .

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by zakari247(m): 8:33am On Apr 21, 2018
Earthbound:
The president's children were educated abroad and whether we like it or not, are more sophisticated than the average Nigerian youth, the likes of who created that page and posted that trash hoping the likes of him/her will fall for it.

The above is an example of a compound complex sentence. grin grin
sophisticated in what sense exactly? perhaps you're suffering from what we call inferiority complex. we have students here in Nigeria who go to Oxford and Cambridge to compete yet come out wonderfully performed. we have students who create things and are seen and given scholarship abroad. do you know about jalani Aliyu? he schooled in Nigeria a polytechnic at sokoto before moving to the USA , he is now with Chevrolet and a designer, chimamanda adechi the Young Nobel loret and an orange award winner schooled at unn Nigeria. or what exactly is your definition of sophisticated?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by 1stola: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2018
kereman1:

Ur country men are suffering dying in masses daily & u stil defind that dullard.

Heaven is far frm u.
Hell is extremely close to you.
I don't give a fùck about bubu. He is a colossal failure and that doesn't still mean that the OSUS are not fools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by Danobal: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2018
This femi Adesina is so dull....

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by kereman1: 8:47am On Apr 21, 2018
1stola:

Hell is extremely close to you.
I don't give a fùck about bubu. He is a colossal failure and that doesn't still mean that the OSUS are not fools.

Sadist hating on a blessd tribe, guess what?
Your hate motivates and multiple us.

You are just one damn sad kid behind his phone typing trash. Abt an ordained movement.

You need prayer. Knee and say these words.

"dear Lord, pls dont allow my fullishness b transfered to my kids"

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by callthefred: 8:48am On Apr 21, 2018
pedel:
Some Nigerian 'lazy yoots' are going to believe the Facebook post.
I believe the campaign has started.
Instead for the PDP to start telling Nigeria how they intend to change the country, they are busy thrashing the image of Buhari.
Calling someone ugly doesn't make you beautiful. This is one of the reasons PDP lost. Imagine AIT doing a dirty documentary on Tinubu.

Information warfare does backfire.

PDP, tell the country your manifesto; your economic, infrastructural and social welfare & justice plans.
Sensible people are not buying these junks.

But we never saw the Facebook post, only Adeshina and the presidency did. Can't you use your brain that no such post existed? It was just fabricated to kill the debate and anger the President's blunder is causing. You'll be shocked that neither APC nor PDP will win the presidency next year. Keep hallucinating about how no one can defeat Buhari.

The basis of your support for Buhari still baffles me or you're probably scared thinking Buhari is a super human. Mind you Buhari isn't any better than you or me, he's just a lucky idiot who now feels he's doing us a favour by leading the country.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by 1stola: 8:51am On Apr 21, 2018
kereman1:

Sadist hating on a blessd tribe, guess what?
Your hate motivates and multiple us.

You are just one damn sad kid behind his phone typing trash. Abt an ordained movement.

You need prayer. Knee and say these words.

"dear Lord, pls dont allow my fullishness b transfered to my kids"
Shut up!
Frustrated child of hate from hateful divided tribe (OSU)

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE CALL EACH OTHER OSUS?

Why are you people so intolerant, divided and hateful to each other?

Osu from Enugu does not like osu from imo. Osu from Abia thinks that he's better than osu from Anambra...

Miserable people.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by Adebowale89(m): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2018
LIVIYA:
I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABT THIS BUHARI'S LAST BLUNDER FOR SOME HOURS NOW N IT JUST OCCURED TO ME DAT WE MIGHT BE IN A DEEPER SHIT THAN WE THINK. I KNOW PEOPLE HATE NNAMDI KANU BUT CAN WE JUST SIT BK N CHECK. NNAMDI KANU SAID SOMETHING ABT BUHARI BEING DEAD N REPLACED BY ONE JUBRIL FROM SUDAN. COUKD THIS BE TRUE?. NOW TO MY POINT, WHY WILL A PRESIDENT CONTINUE TO DISCREDIT HIS NATION TO ALL WHO CARES TO LISTEN?, WHY WILL BUHARI KEEP MUM EVEN IN D HEIGHT OF KILLINGS HAPPENING IN NIGERIA?, WAT IS D MOTIVE OF BUILDING SOMETHING AS HUGE AS A REFINERY AT D BORDER BETWEEN NIGER REPUBLIC N NIGERIA?. N NOW THIS. TELLING THE WHOLE WORLD HOW USELESS YOUR WORKFORCE IS N HOW INSECURE YOUR COUNTRY IS N AT D SAME TIME TELLING THEM TO COME N INVEST, IS DAT NOT INSANITY? . IS IT DAT D COUNTRY HAS BEEN INFILTRATED BY AN UNKNOWN ELMENT (BUHARI /JUBRIL) WITH HIS OWN AGENDA?. IT REALLY CALLS FOR REFLECTION. THIS MIGHT BE BIGGER THAN WE THINK. D CONTINUOUS EMBARRASSMENT OUTSIDE D SHORES OF THIS COUNTRY IS BOTHERSOME. I'M NOT SAYING I'M 100% SURE, BUT CERTAIN HAPPENINGS MAKES ONE THINK FROM DIFFERENT ANGLES.

what sense does KANU had to tell u buhari is replaced with jubril and y'all believe him. a man that was held hostage in his village and monitored know buhari is replace when he can't provide any pictorial evidence and y'all accept that, nonsense

buhari has been ridiculing Nigerians since his 1984 as head of state, so no be today and what the coward KANU said has no correspondence to buhari stupidity statement

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by millhouse: 8:53am On Apr 21, 2018
you can learn everything on how NOT to run a government from this present administration
xcolanto:
Presidency now speaks for buhari's daughter??

What the heck is going in in this nation!

What post does she hold in government that authorized the presidency to release a statement on her behalf?

This is absurd and pathetic to say the least.

Tax payers money being used to service Zara!! APC is the worst government on earth!

Tufiakwa!!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 21, 2018
zakari247:
sophisticated in what sense exactly? perhaps you're suffering from what we call inferiority complex. we have students here in Nigeria who go to Oxford and Cambridge to compete yet come out wonderfully performed. we have students who create things and are seen and given scholarship abroad. do you know about jalani Aliyu? he schooled in Nigeria a polytechnic at sokoto before moving to the USA , he is now with Chevrolet and a designer, chimamanda adechi the Young Nobel loret and an orange award winner schooled at unn Nigeria. or what exactly is your definition of sophisticated?

You may deny it. But you know its the truth. The two examples you gave became more sophisticated than their mates because of the Western culture instilled in them subsequently.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Fake Zahra Buhari’s Facebook Post Insulting Nigerians by kereman1: 9:00am On Apr 21, 2018
1stola:

Shut up!
Frustrated child of hate from hateful divided tribe (OSU)

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE CALL EACH OTHER OSUS?

Why are you people so intolerant, divided and hateful to each other?

Osu from Enugu does not like osu from imo. Osu from Abia thinks that he's better than osu from Anambra...

Miserable people.

Who is frastrated between us both,
U insult me & i prayed for you,
Pls try and say that prayer, so d future Gen wont hv to deal wit sm1 like u.

D only thg dat cn deliver u is a community praya.

U cn drop ur phone number, name, email and address so we cn b sending u prayas via text, mail, and post mail.

Dont wallow in hate Jesus loves u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures / Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) / 2023: Electronic Transmission Of Results Not Mandatory – APC Replies Atiku, Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.