Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? (21305 Views)

Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Mandrake007(m): 12:08am On Jul 29, 2018
Adabass:

Abeg what's fwb
friend with benefits
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2019
Was receiving one crazy wet head that glorious evening and the gentleman’s sister walked in on us ���

I stopped being her role model and mentor that day
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by palmshots: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2019
LillyVal:
Was receiving one crazy wet head that glorious evening and the gentleman’s sister walked in on us ���

I stopped being her role model and mentor that day

Hahahahaha...Is this Sandra?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Hamachi(f): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2019
I was with this guy who like it ROUGH rough and we were basically fighting with sex and like I slapped him and he liked it so I did it again and he punched in my face...like full force walloped me in my shit and I lost the mojo on and just kind of went home

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Anwons(m): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
coolestofall:
One thing common abt guyz sex story is that they r all long standing champions, I wonder where d one minute guyz at?

As for me, no embarrassment yet, most likely cos I focus like its exam time while drlling. Only a gals moan can make me cum.

That means you didn't read the posts before yours
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by okoroemeka(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
Most embarrassing.

There's this girl I used to kpansh back in the day. She was a fwb till she got in a serious relationship then we called it quits. Months down the line, she introduced one girl like that to me. She don hype me die for the babe. The babe sef come dey chat me up dirty for WhatsApp. I come dey feel like olosho wey dem dey pass like football but my 'burden' is mine. She was in Owerri, and I, Lagos. This babe came to Lagos to kpansh me! On the day we hooked up, I swear I don't know what came over me that day. Maybe it was stress, nervousness, or something, people of God, I came in all my 'long' glory in less than 3 minutes. This Igbo girl just started speaking language and putting her underwear back on. I did not need an interpreter to tell me what she was saying. I had to BEG for a while for
her to let me go again. I'd never been so embarrassed in the oza room in my life.
you are even lucky to do 3 minutes,a girl I have been chasing for months finally came to give me pvssy,stark naked with standing breast and my dick simply refused to work,she tried every trick nothing worked,I was so embarrassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) / 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man / Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.