Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? (21270 Views)

Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by eterisan(m): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
dheilaw1:
my most embarrassing moment was when she said she wasn't felling too well cos she had malaria but she needed sex. so I felt I should be gentle with her while doing the do. to my greatest surprise, she looked me straight in the eye and said in Yoruba "kilode to n se bi bolo now'.... meaning "why are banging like an amateur' I felt so embarrassed. But trust me ladies and gentlemen, I gave her the fuc**ng of her life and she fell completely sick thereafter.

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Rexnegro(m): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
dheilaw1:
my most embarrassing moment was when she said she wasn't felling too well cos she had malaria but she needed sex. so I felt I should be gentle with her while doing the do. to my greatest surprise, she looked me straight in the eye and said in Yoruba "kilode to n se bi bolo now'.... meaning "why are banging like an amateur' I felt so embarrassed. But trust me ladies and gentlemen, I gave her the fuc**ng of her life and she fell completely sick thereafter.
kikikikikikiki bad guy
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
This one wey cum in one minute dey follow talk

Back to the topic....

Nothing can be so embarrassed like a short di0k the type of deadrat own

You Must Be Really Eager For My Dick...

Hope You Dont dream About It

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by StarUp: 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
...I remember that year that sluggish black girl was shouting "faster, faster, faster, faster, faster, faster, faster" and I shouted "how I wan take faster pass dis one nah, I be jet?"

18 Likes

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hurlarzan139:
Mine is crazy tho... bae come that day sha in the evening, talked for like 1 hour and the romance start, make we con start sex I notice my tin never stand strong wella.. bae still play with am, still he no strong.. i was very embarrassed. I just explain to her that something is bothering me since morning and I haven’t eat anything.. she wan con dey go.. I begged her sha to wait small.. I went out find beta tin to eat, I didn’t come home after eating ooh.. I have to locate where they re selling ( Bajinatu) I order for the big size drank everything there.. and relax there for like 10mins .. I went back home go take my shower...I swear without even start romancing my tin don over strong, my people bae beg me last nii oo ...

which one is bajinatu?

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
Randy91:

which one is bajinatu?
Lol brother the thing na Man power oh.. if you take am like this ehnn.. make I no talk again...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
Blackfreedom:

U will just cum wen u set ur naked eyes on me grin
Do d Do
Do eyes gets naked shocked cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
Earthbound:
Most embarrassing.

There's this girl I used to kpansh back in the day. She was a fwb till she got in a serious relationship then we called it quits. Months down the line, she introduced one girl like that to me. She don hype me die for the babe. The babe sef come dey chat me up dirty for WhatsApp. I come dey feel like olosho wey dem dey pass like football but my 'burden' is mine. She was in Owerri, and I, Lagos. This babe came to Lagos to kpansh me! On the day we hooked up, I swear I don't know what came over me that day. Maybe it was stress, nervousness, or something, people of God, I came in all my 'long' glory in less than 3 minutes. This Igbo girl just started speaking language and putting her underwear back on. I did not need an interpreter to tell me what she was saying. I had to BEG for a while for
her to let me go again. I'd never been so embarrassed in the oza room in my life.
grin grin go and drink agbo or goko cleanser, my former babe used to drink it eh, sote almost everyday na Bleep for us, I come tire sef

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Do eyes gets naked shocked cheesy cheesy

shocked

Na only u waka #CUM
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Blackfreedom:

shocked
Na only u waka #CUM
Yes what about you tongue
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hurlarzan139:
Lol brother the thing na Man power oh.. if you take am like this ehnn.. make I no talk again...

Lmao!!!!
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Yes what about you tongue

Am nt easy to Cum, before i Cum wahala and yawa go Cum grin
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Am nt easy to Cum, before i Cum wahala and yawa go Cum grin
Drum go cum before you cum cheesy cheesy
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Drum go cum before you cum cheesy cheesy

Ayyam telling u Chisos Kwrist go kom before i Cum grin
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Ayyam telling u Chisos Kwrist go kom before i Cum grin

Hey don't use the name of the most high in vain biko count me out of this shocked

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Hey don't use the name of the most high in vain biko count me out of this shocked

Aiit Rev Sis virgin mary cheesy
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Aiit Rev Sis virgin mary cheesy
Call me what's so ever tongue
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by deusdumeby(m): 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Jamie90:

I believe your story, except for the part you mentioned 3mins.

Come on, we all know you came in less than a minute cos 3 isn't so so bad.

your head dey there Bruv
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Call me what's so ever tongue
E dey sweet u for belle tongue
Go and bleep no more grin
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
Blackfreedom:

E dey sweet u for belle tongue
Go and bleep no more grin
OK father undecided werey cheesy
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
OK father undecided werey cheesy

Bia neba
Hope it's kicking
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Bia neba
Hope it's kicking
Bawa ni
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Bawa ni

Ur baby na ( Son Nwaamaikpe )
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Ur baby na ( Son Nwaamaikpe )
I have not seen him maybe he has been ban embarassed
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I have not seen that him maybe he has been ban embarassed

Same thought, it might be so

Many wish him gone cause he is a savage to dem
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by mckanade: 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
I have a paypal account for sale interest persons let me know
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by mckanade: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
said paypal acc contains $1k
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by mckanade: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
when you have purchase don't be in hurry to buy stuff cuz paypal is smart, the owner is not away I m in his account
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Hector09(m): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Back in those days in R.S.UST, those of u that skul there we familiar with the back gate, azikiwa, aka sodom and gomorra, na so my room mate carry go there one night chai that was 2013 and i was a virgin, na so him go negotiate with one fine olosho, naso i cum follow d girl enter her room chai d girl cum pull, na him me too cum pull na so d girl cum wear me kingdom, no condom, she cum lie down for bed nna i knw even no where to start, she cum say fine boy cum Bleep me na i no even no how to Bleep, na him d girl cum vex cum carry my preg put for her Hot pot, i cum they Bleep small small she cum shout whether na so them they Bleep na him i cum climb down without releasing oh uptill now i they fear to Bleep cus the ghost of that night is still hurting me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by 360great(m): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hector09:
Back in those days in R.S.UST, those of u that skul there we familiar with the back gate, azikiwa, aka sodom and gomorra, na so my room mate carry go there one night chai that was 2013 and i was a virgin, na so him go negotiate with one fine olosho, naso i cum follow d girl enter her room chai d girl cum pull, na him me too cum pull na so d girl cum wear me kingdom, no condom, she cum lie down for bed nna i knw even no where to start, she cum say fine boy cum Bleep me na i no even no how to Bleep, na him d girl cum vex cum carry my preg put for her Hot pot, i cum they Bleep small small she cum shout whether na so them they Bleep na him i cum climb down without releasing oh uptill now i they fear to Bleep cus the ghost of that night is still hurting me
the kind olosho wen dey azikiwe no get mate grin na so dem fine...ust dat year sha
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by Hector09(m): 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
360great:

the kind olosho wen dey azikiwe no get mate grin na so dem fine...ust dat year sha
i miss those days ehh even self i they miss f&g hostel

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? by moneyest(m): 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hurlarzan139:
Mine is crazy tho... bae come that day sha in the evening, talked for like 1 hour and the romance start, make we con start sex I notice my tin never stand strong wella.. bae still play with am, still he no strong.. i was very embarrassed. I just explain to her that something is bothering me since morning and I haven’t eat anything.. she wan con dey go.. I begged her sha to wait small.. I went out find beta tin to eat, I didn’t come home after eating ooh.. I have to locate where they re selling ( Bajinatu) I order for the big size drank everything there.. and relax there for like 10mins .. I went back home go take my shower...I swear without even start romancing my tin don over strong, my people bae beg me last nii oo ...

can I get your email address pls?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Places For Valentine Dates In Lagos / Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story / What Did He Mean? I'm not nigerian, Help please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.