Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

. - Politics (629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (583006 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by AmuDimpka: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2020
BeachLife:
That will not be allowed by UN. They are all Igbo and will be included in Igboland map. Ikwerre ,Owerre,Ngwa ,Aniocha,etc are all igbo and can chose to be autonomous towns within Igbo state . That can be settled within . My advise is one mega city and two or four small towns and rest of land used as farmlands and parks .
what if they don't want to be included! Would you force them ? Let's be reasonable

1 Like

Re: . by B2mario(m): 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
Afam4eva:

No offence but this thread was created to discuss Pan Igbo issues which could be political, social, cultural or economic. Apart from the insults, I don't think anyone is going off tangent.
Afam biko, owutudi iwe because I am very angry right now. Restore my post and tell me where I went wrong that made you to block me and remove my post.

Tell me which of the rule that I flawed? You people should not be running nairaland on the basis of sentiment.
Re: . by jamesversion: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
BeachLife:
I support autonomy for all ethnicity . There's no sitting on the fence ,it's all or nothing. Ikwerre,Ngwa,Owerre,Nsukka,Onicha ,Ika,Aniocha,Aro,etc. are all Igbos and will be included in the Igboland map by UN. After that, the squabble can be settled within. There'll be no option for any secessions from any state . All communities of an ethnic nation must be part of the ethnic state .

The map below highlights Igbo state . Any community within Igbo state who desires can still be autonomous with their own town within Igbo state,but that would be detrimental and should be discouraged .
Ultimately ,I would like all regions in Africa to be countries/federations with each autonomous ethnic nations as states .

Include everyone else but forget Ikwerre. It beats all logical explanation to want someone who doesn't want you. Ikwerres are already way too independent and have evolved a separate identity to want to join Igboland. They are ethnic Igbo's okay, buy one that has a penchant to cause disunity and disaffection.

1 Like

Re: . by naptu2: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ariaria Power Plant.

This place used to be a waste dump at Ariaria Market, but the Rural Electrification Agency has turned it into a power plant. It provides 24 hours power to the market, which previously had only an average of 4 hours of electricity a day.

It is a 9.5 MW plant that uses compressed natural gas to generate electricity. The project is being rolled out in phases. 4,000 shops were hooked on to the project in phase 1 and 8,000 shops in phase 2. It's part of the government's "Energising Economies" policy.

2 Likes

Re: . by horsepower101: 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
rdokoye:

Kano State has a GDP (PPP) of: $21 billion
Anambra State has a GDP (PPP) of: $22 billion

Kano States Population is: 16 million (Estimate)
Anambra States Population is: 8 million (Estimate)

Kano State Per Capita Income: $1,750
Anambra State Per Capita Income: $2,750

Note: Those statistics are for the year 2016.

In 2010:

Kano GDP (PPP): $12 billion
Anambra GDP (PPP): $6 billion

Kano State Population: 9.4 million
Anambra State Population: 4.1 million

Kano State Per Capita: $1,276
Anambra State Per Capita: $1,463

In the past 6 years, Anambra's wealth has doubled (98%), whereas Kano's has increased by 37%. So we can see that Anambra is developing much faster. At 3 times the rate.

This is why Ndigbo should heed the call to invest back home.

2 Likes

Re: . by ChinenyeN(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
There can be a political forum without the mandatory requirement of a single umbrella ethnic nationality. Each Igbo group is technically an ethnic nationality of its own, if we are to be honest. Some just so happen to be only as large as a single town, others span over a plethora of towns. It doesn't change their ethnic sentiments. If Igbo people can simply acknowledge this and move forward, it can actually get things done, without wasting time over "Igbo bu Igbo" and "Igbo Bu Otu" before making any real initiatives.

1 Like

Re: . by Ebubeagu1: 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
Re: . by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
mr11:
Thanks for your comments at least its still show that people from east still see us as one in respective of anything but some of those denies has something to do with nature of Delta politics which people from east don't understand.sometimes you don't have to blame some people that denies Igbo,if all of us accept Igbo's do you think development will reach some area with the nature of Delta politics? even within anioma we see ourselves separately if not their won't be federal college of education in agbor,state polytechnic in ogwashi uku,state technical college in asaba and other separate developments we have gain separately. Ask yourself why did isoko always reject uhrobo tags.All those things are politics if you don't play it like that nothing for you.

Please, if your igboness is for politics, we don't want to do anything with you people. Thanks for this confession. You people may sell us out one day. We can't risk this a second time. Not even Biafra should be fought with you guys along. You will sabotage for politics.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
mr11:
Now let me ask you a question, how will you feel being deny employment and appointment because you openy accept been Igbo?do you that igbos in Edo state don't have good hospital and other basic things because of Igbo tags. urhobo,ijaws isoko etc are just waiting the day anioma will openly accept Igbo tag that day they will team up and tell us that we are not Delta,is even happening now that will have not openly accept. If you are from anioma you will understand what anioma people are going through.

Igbo people in SE as a whole are denied everything on the national level for being Igbo and we didn't deny the group and split into our villages . you people deny at every instance , whether you are looking for job or not. You do this when ordinary Igbos ask you sef. Is Ngozi iweala , a proud Igbo, jobless today ? Isn't she from Delta too ? Forget that thing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by letusbepieces: 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
pazienza:

Aboh call themselves Ndiosumili .
Yes! They are not as violently Igbophobic as Ukwuani people, but they still have significant amount of Igbo deniers.

ChinenyeN:
There can be a political forum without the mandatory requirement of a single umbrella ethnic nationality. Each Igbo group is technically an ethnic nationality of its own, if we are to be honest. Some just so happen to be only as large as a single town, others span over a plethora of towns. It doesn't change their ethnic sentiments. If Igbo people can simply acknowledge this and move forward, it can actually get things done, without wasting time over "Igbo bu Igbo" and "Igbo Bu Otu" before making any real initiatives.

There is a fundamental issue with Ukwuani and Ikwere.

They errorneously believe they are from Benin.

Wat is erroneous about that you may ask? Is dat Benin is a relatively recent creation that came into existence in the 12th Century.

How did it come into existence you may ask? It came into existence wen a Yoruba Prince from Ile ife (oranmiyan), invaded the ancient Idu Kingdom from which the Ukwuani/Anioma, Onitsha, Ndokwa, Ikwere, Ika and all Igbos were under.

The War between Idu and Oba forced them out of the Idu Kingdom and eastward.

This similarly applies to Urhobo, Isoko, Ijaw and all the groups that were coexisting in Idu. Idu was multi-ethnic kingdom

The people we call Benin today were named by the Yoruba Prince that invaded Idu after the word he stated which was Ile ibinu(The land is Angry) The descendant of this Yoruba Prince are the Oba of Benin you see today.

The actual tribe they met wen they came from Ile Ife are called the Igbodomigodo people and changed their name to Bini. Igodomigodo took their name from the first King of Idu that was called Igbodo. The second king was called Eri and they were believed to be Igbo.

Do u see where Ishilove Ukwuani Bini claim originate? It points to their place of origin but not tribe of origin. Their tribe is Igbo.

This is a list of the independent Ogisos (Kings) of Igodomigodo, which was to become the Benin Empire, from 355 BC to 1092 AD.

Name Capital
Igodo Igodomigodo
Ere
Orire
Odia
Ighido
Evbobo
Ogbeide
Emehen
Akhuankhuan
Ekpigho
Efeseke
Irudia
Etebowe
Odion
Imarhan
Orria
Emose (female)
Orrorro (female)
Irrebo
Ogbomo
Agbonzeke
Ediae
Oriagba
Odoligie
Uwa
Eheneden
Ohuede
Oduwa
Obioye
Arigho
Owodo
Evian (administrator)
Irebor Ogiemwen (administrator)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_Ogiso

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
naptu2:
Ariaria Power Plant.

This place used to be a waste dump at Ariaria Market, but the Rural Electrification Agency has turned it into a power plant. It provides 24 hours power to the market, which previously had only an average of 4 hours of electricity a day.

It is a 9.5 MW plant that uses compressed natural gas to generate electricity. The project is being rolled out in phases. 4,000 shops were hooked on to the project in phase 1 and 8,000 shops in phase 2. It's part of the government's "Energising Economies" policy.
before this year would be gone, shell would complete laying of gas pipelines to the plant
Re: . by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
UdechiHD:
The only way Anioma can be liberated is if they're removed from Delta and added to the SE. Either as the 6th or 7th SE state.
The identity crisis many of us face in the SS is because we're isolated from the Igbo pride. Imagine speaking pidgin, instead of your Igbo dialect to others simply because you want to feel more south south like the average Ijaw, Ogoni, Urhobo etc. We are alienated from the Igbo identity in many ways, that it takes strong individual conviction to stand tall as Igbo. I for instance during my teenage age didn't really understood what it meant by being called Igbo, because I was informed that you can't be a Rivers man and still retain your Igbo identity. I was more Rivers man than even Igbo until my early 20's. You look around to the left and your neighbors are denying Igbo for political gains, and you ask wtf is going on.
The political loss of Ndigbo in national affairs seems to be dragging us backwards. Ndigbo must get it right politically and use their weight to liberate us out of this SS. The earlier Ndigbo insist that the SS Igbos are given states of theirs and added to the SE, the earlier the denial nonsense is defeated for good

Ndigbo must do this and that for you......
Oga, you are not our responsibilities. If you don't want to be Igbo , leave it. We don't have to do anything for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ChimaAdeoye: 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
AmuDimpka:
what if they don't want to be included! Would you force them ? Let's be reasonable

My brother, in this day and time that countries like United States and Germany have showed that the best format for economic grouwth is to have multiple cities and towns which are their own economic units. That boy is still suggesting the 1800 doctrine of Europe where there is only one megacity in a country (The capital) and the rest of the country is bushy farmland.

You can already know any suggestion coming from folks like that is just mere beer parlour jargon that does not merit intelligent response or questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by letusbepieces: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

My brother, in this day and time that countries like United States and Germany have showed that the best format for economic grouwth is to have multiple cities and towns which are their own economic units. That boy is still suggesting the 1800 doctrine of Europe where there is only one megacity in a country (The capital) and the rest of the country is bushy farmland.

You can already know any suggestion coming from folks like that is just mere beer parlour jargon that does not merit intelligent response or questions.

That person is the same yoruba man on this thread with multiple moniker and ethnicity.

I was going to tell you your Urhobo friend is the same yoruba man closing thread but decided to just watch.

We should be wary on this thread. The bolded is very correct.
Re: . by AmuDimpka: 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

You are right...dude is a clown

1 Like

Re: . by ChinenyeN(m): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
letusbepieces, at the end of the day, whether or not they claim an oral tradition connected to Benin is still not anyone's concern, and there is no real reason why discarding those claims (false, conflated, or otherwise) needs to be a requirement for building a political or economic forum.

1 Like

Re: . by AmuDimpka: 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
mr11:
Thanks for your comments at least its still show that people from east still see us as one in respective of anything but some of those denies has something to do with nature of Delta politics which people from east don't understand.sometimes you don't have to blame some people that denies Igbo,if all of us accept Igbo's do you think development will reach some area with the nature of Delta politics? even within anioma we see ourselves separately if not their won't be federal college of education in agbor,state polytechnic in ogwashi uku,state technical college in asaba and other separate developments we have gain separately. Ask yourself why did isoko always reject uhrobo tags.All those things are politics if you don't play it like that nothing for you.

Irrespective of that ...anioma is still backward with funny backward village

So has Igbo denial helped you ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by letusbepieces: 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
ChinenyeN:
letusbepieces, at the end of the day, whether or not they claim an oral tradition connected to Benin is still not anyone's concern, and there is no real reason why discarding those claims (false, conflated, or otherwise) needs to be a requirement for building a political or economic forum.

The truth is they got their oral history mixed up and need to back it up with empirical evidence.

The history they are talking about is a well documented history, with evidence in Ile Ife and modern day Benin.

They are from Idu Kingdom not Benin and they are Igbo.

There first king is Igodo and Ironical we still celebrate Igodo festival in Enugu and have Eze Eri which was their second King, though spelt Ere.

In that list the Kingship was rotated between the various clans.

The arrival of the Oba of Benin displaced all of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-q_F2zch8M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-pI7jliNOQ

2 Likes

Re: . by ChinenyeN(m): 12:02am On Jan 08, 2020
letusbepieces, I'm sorry, but people like you do not make sense sometimes.

Backed up with empirical evidence? What empirical evidence? This is all about oral traditions.

Well-documented history? How is that possible when documentation didn't even start for most places until the middle of the 20th century?

And how do you so casually use your hand to write things like "Ere" was an "Eze Nri"? The same "Ere" that can be inferred to have lived way back in the 400s CE?

My guy, you want to show that they have their oral traditions mixed up? Cool. I get it, but you're going to have to do better than this, otherwise, all you're spouting here is pseudo-history. Yet, you want these different peoples to come and present their counters to you? How will you even know if a counter is sensible or plausible, when you have clearly not even done proper research yourself?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 08, 2020
-

2 Likes

Re: . by pazienza(m): 12:53am On Jan 08, 2020
ChinenyeN.
You have since I knew you on this forum been anti Igbo unity.
You are anti Igbo Izugbe, because you accuse Ndi Anambra of hijacking it, and you think it's Anambra language. You refuse to write in proper Igbo, always fusing your Igbo (Ngwa) words with unnecessary "nh" etc "Ohna" for "Oha", making your write up hard for other Igbos to read.

You believe Ngwa should be an independent ethnic nationality. This you have always defended which led to myself having several clashes with you in the past under my current and different monikers.

This thread is meant for Igbo unity, since you don't believe in Igbo unity, one would think that you would stay away from this thread with your divisive comments, but no! You had to drag yourself into here, all for what?

What exactly is your aim of coming to this thread? To tell us it's okay for Ikwerre to spit on Igbo tag while we are obligated to hug them? Why can't you go and open an Ngwa unity thread and knock yourself out there, see if any of us would come there.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by ChinenyeN(m): 1:16am On Jan 08, 2020
Pazienza, I am actually pro-forum.

1 Like

Re: . by letusbepieces: 1:33am On Jan 08, 2020
ChinenyeN:

Backed up with empirical evidence? What empirical evidence? This is all about oral traditions.

Well-documented history? How is that possible when documentation didn't even start for most places until the middle of the 20th century?

And how do you so casually use your hand to write things like "Ere" was an "Eze Nri"? The same "Ere" that can be inferred to have lived way back in the 400s CE?

My guy, you want to show that they have their oral traditions mixed up? Cool. I get it, but you're going to have to do better than this, otherwise, all you're spouting here is pseudo-history. Yet, you want these different peoples to come and present their counters to you? How will you even know if a counter is sensible or plausible, when you have clearly not even done proper research yourself?

@ bolded, my brother, a wise man said, you can only take a horse to the River, you cannot force it to drink.

I am not your creator but, I am just a student that is prepared to learn.

I find that, i too know stops people from learning something new or unknown.

I have done my best and retire to face my life. dalu
Re: . by letusbepieces: 2:08am On Jan 08, 2020
ChinenyeN:

Oral tradition are studied and supported with evidence.

In this case due to the passage of time and the changes that comes with it, the Oral history have become corrupted. For instance, a place called Idu, is now referred to as Benin.

The history of Oba of Benin began in the 12th century, and peaked in the 15th Century before decline in the 18th to 19th Century. It was documented by Portuguese, British, Yoruba and Benin in the early 20th century. A leading author is Jacob U. Egharevba.

Plus, Cambridge Uniersity have been around for nearly 1000 years, a period that predates the arrival of Oba of Benin. They have your history.

U said i used my hand write, to show a corrolation between the names as related. That is exactly wat I did but invited you to disprove it. In that list of Kings, the names are drawn from various tribe dat became Ogiso, some of the names are Igbo, some Ijaw and Bini etc. i.e. Uwa

I decided to against my earlier post and go further in the dead of Night and tired. Now, do your bit and reason with the beautiful brain God gae u. dalu.

Re: . by Unbiased1: 9:21am On Jan 08, 2020
Lol. Too many histories and opinions. I no even know the one to believe again lol.
Head ache oooo, I just talk say make I remind una of head ache Lol.
Re: . by sofiscatedmoron: 7:34am On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
oga stop living in ignorance, this is new year.
How would you be enlightened when u stay inside ur village and only get informed through the beerparlour gist that ur fellow ipob members feed u with.
For the record, my fiancee is Aniocha from Delta State and as an Anioma tribe she is proudly of, she once got so infuriated threatened to break up with me cos I mistakenly said that Aniocha people are Igbo, she said she's not igbo and I also remember once when two igbo ladies were speaking Igbo dialect at New Benin Market and I asked her if she could translate it and she said no that their Anioma language is different from igbo language that they don't understand igbo.
seems u don't know that these guys from SS don't like us and also don't wanna have any affiliation or whatsoever with us..
for the record I'm Igbo from Idemili North in Anambra before u start shouting Afonja like jimyjames or precisionfx
[/s]

1 Like

Re: . by IgbofromDelta: 8:26am On Jan 09, 2020
I would post on this thread the rich history of some Igbo communities in delta north zone also known as Anioma people, detailing their origin and migration to Anioma land in Delta State.

One clear thing is that majority of the Igbo speaking people from today's Delta State also known as Anioma are Igbos in origin while few are migrants from Benin and Igala that was assimilated by the many already existing and dominant Igbo communities in Anioma.

2 Likes

Re: . by IgbofromDelta: 8:31am On Jan 09, 2020
Diokpaship As Practiced In Akwukwu-Igbo Kingdom

By Emeka Esogbue

The name ‘Diokpa’ may have been derived from ‘Di Okpala’, an Igbo word as Igbo historians have postulated. However, the Aniomas have expanded and widened practice as now practiced by a number of Anioma community. The concept is applied to a male who is considered the head of the family, clan or community as a whole.
To understand the concept of Diokpa in this instance, the socio-political society of Akwukwu-Igbo needs to be properly understood. Akwukwu-Igbo is one of the Anioma settlements that owes its origin to Nri (today’s Igbo of the South East). Okolie Agu (founder of the settlement), Odaigbo (of Ogwashi-Uku) and Edini (one of the two chief founders of Igbuzo) journeyed from Nri to found their various settlements which today are parts of the Anioma family.
Akwukwu-Igbo is segmented in villages (Ogbe) while the villages are in turn segmented in clan (Umunna). At the helm of affairs of the entire community, majestically stands the Obi, who governs the town, assisted by the Obi-in-Council for smooth internal governance. Idumu which comprises of Umunna is a patrilineal umbrella that accommodates descendants within Idumu level. These descendants usually hold their patriarch in reverence and because they are believed to be bound by blood and shared shrine, they hardly intermarry. Where this happens, people involved are compelled to appease the gods with ‘Igbu Ewu nwanne’ rite.
For the people of Akwukwu-Igbo, kingship and Diokpaship happen together as organizational concepts; a reason the community has developed a strong centralized system of governance that impacts positively on the society. The Ogbe is a patrilineal organization headed by the Diokpa. Everyone traces his/her lineage to the male ancestor. They exist in commonality and live as biological brothers and sisters would.
The Diokpa is usually the eldest male in any particular setting or the first son in a particular family. By this birthright, he occupies a leadership position by reason of being the oldest male person. His authority is acknowledged by all because he is seen as an intermediary between the living and the ancestors. He is also seen as one who is representing the ancestors on earth by thegoodwill of age divinely bestowed on him. This is where he derives his symbol of authority. He is supported by his umunna who throw their weight behind his decisions for the good of his subjects.
Opone rightly reported the indigenous socio-political system of Enuani as “an interesting blend of village democracy, monarchy and aristocracy. The democratic element in the arrangement is reflected in the village assembly, a gathering of all the male members of the community – young and old – where issues of grave import are discussed and decisions reached on the basis of popular consensus. The monarchical element is reflected in the head”. To this Gwan added that “these three divisions in the traditional social structure are charged with clearly defined powers, duties and responsibilities which may not be abandoned, delegated or shared”.
The above is not lost on Akwukwu-Igbo Kingdom where the Obi sits at the top with the various Ogbes administered by Diokpas for the smooth running of the Kingdom. The advantage of this arrangement is that the citizens also have a say in their own affairs. While the Diokpa of Ogbe hears from the people who make up the Ogbe, the Obi also gets his feedback of events in his kingdom from the Diokpa. This is made possible because the Obi is thought to have a lot to do. The assistance of the Ogbe Diokpas consequently makes governance an easy one for him.
Akwukwu justly fulfills the above. Whereas, Diokpas administer their various Ogbes, the Obi is the overall ruler of the town. That these Diokpas of Ogbes sometimes act as advisers to the Obi greatly confirms the interesting blend of village democracy and monarchy in Akwukwu-Igbo Kingdom. The Ogbe Diokpa is somewhat referred to as ‘Onyeachiogbe’ by the people because of the important position he occupies within the quarter, yet these Dikpas are entirely subject to the Obi, who supremely reigns, by inheritance.
The Diokpa cannot be discussed without the ‘Ofo’, his symbol of authority and justice. This is by nature made up of a stick of Detarium Senegalense or pieces of it tied together (Ukpolo 2010). It is with this symbol of authority that the Diokpa leads the Ogbe. By Akwukwu-Igbo tradition, this Ofo is only held by men and are hardly seen by others. It is important to state here that at the death of the Diokpa, he is succeeded by the next oldest living man in the quarter, who equally receives the Ofo but never his son.

https://thepointernewsonline.com/?p=34356

3 Likes

Re: . by Ndibunna: 8:49am On Jan 09, 2020
ChinenyeN:

And so I hold.
Re: . by Ndibunna: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2020
IgbofromDelta:
I would post on this thread the rich history of some Igbo communities in delta north zone also known as Anioma people, detailing their origin and migration to Anioma land in Delta State.

One clear thing is that majority of the Igbo speaking people from today's Delta State also known as Anioma are Igbos in origin while few are migrants from Benin and Igala that was assimilated by the many already existing and dominant Igbo communities in Anioma.

Listen young man. Stop all these impersonation.

You just open this moniker on 6th and suddenly u become Igbo from Delta...

Are you guys not tired of impersonating to score cheap points...

Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 9:03am On Jan 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 9:04am On Jan 09, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.