Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

. - Politics (627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (583027 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by tck2000(m): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
SLAP44:

That will really start this WW3 grin
Actually,Urhobo control Delta Politics and they are PDP loyals.So if PDP want to continue holding Delta State they have to make sure that the Urhobo accept their candidate else,OYO for PDP!
Re: . by pazienza(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
That escalated quickly.

Mr11.

As you can see. You have a big job on your hands to tame the likes of the Lady running rampage on this thread in your land. And believe me, there are many of them in Ukwuani land.

Until you have done your inner house cleaning, there isn't much the rest of us can do, we would simply move on without you lots and your distractions.

Funny thing is that even your Ukwuani ethnicity has already fragmented as currently, the Ndokwa East people led by Aboh, claim to be of independent ethnicity called Ndiosumili, athey hate being called Ukwuani people, they prefer being called Ndokwa people, while the people of Ukwuani LGA abhor the name Ndokwa and insists you all must be Ukwuani.

Worst still , the Isoko people the ancestors of Ndiosumili harboured in Ndokwa East LGA in precolonial times as customary tenants are today laying claim to indigenous ownership of those lands you gave them in Ndokwa East, and they in typical Isoko culture have outbred you and now out number you in population.
They are already testing waters in their claim to those lands, and as the years go by, their claim will become bolder.

I foresee a war between you and those Isokos, especially now you are lacking inhabitable lands following the yearly flooding of your lands by the River Niger. You will soon start demanding the Isokos hand over the lands you gave to them, which the Isokos already anticipated which explains they recent pro active measures.

It's a ticking time bomb, what is happening in Ndokwa East, and if you lots don't put your house in order and stop the Igbophobic chants, we would also watch from the sidelines as the Isoko and Urhobo use their federal might and population to chase you out of those lands.

In case you have not noticed, many of us are getting comfortable with the idea of South East, Aniocha , Oshimili, Oyigbo and who else is proud of being Igbo, as the boundaries of Igboland.

10 Likes

Re: . by topboss1: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
pazienza:
That escalated quickly.

Mr11.

As you can see. You have a big job on your hands to tame the likes of the Lady running rampage on this thread in your land. And believe me, there are many of them in Ukwuani land.

Until you have done your inner house cleaning, there isn't much the rest of us can do, we would simply move on without you lots and your distractions.

Funny thing is that even your Ukwuani ethnicity has already fragmented as currently, the Ndokwa East people led by Aboh, claim to be of independent ethnicity called Ndiosumili, athey hate being called Ukwuani people, they prefer being called Ndokwa people, while the people of Ukwuani LGA abhor the name Ndokwa and insists you all must be Ukwuani.

Worst still , the Isoko people the ancestors of Ndiosumili harboured in Ndokwa East LGA in precolonial times as customary tenants are today laying claim to indigenous ownership of those lands you gave them in Ndokwa East, and they in typical Isoko culture have outbreeded you and now out number you in population.
They are already testing waters in their claim to those lands, and as the years go by, their claim will become bolder.

I foresee a war between you and those Isokos, especially now you are lacking inhabitable lands following the yearly flooding of your lands by the River Niger. You will soon start demanding the Isokos hand over the lands you gave to them, which the Isokos already anticipated which explains they recent pro active measures.

It's a ticking time bomb, what is happening in Ndokwa East, and if you lots don't put your house in order and stop the Igbophobic chants, we also watch from the sidelines as the Isoko and Urhobo use their federal might and population to chase you out of those lands.

In case you have not noticed, many of us are getting comfortable with the idea of South East, Aniocha , Oshimili, Oyigbo and who else is proud of being Igbo, as the boundaries of Igboland.

At bolded, wen will this madness end?

There appear to be no end. grin

3 Likes

Re: . by tck2000(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
topboss1:
Please, let us ignore Seun above and only discuss issue that concern us as we feel necessary.

He has come to join not dictate to us on a thread we started.

We will not tolerate any form of dictatorship.
Is naptu2 the same person as Seun?
Re: . by topboss1: 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
tck2000:
Is naptu2 the same person as Seun?

Well, with the abilities he showed us on this thread, yes.
Re: . by tck2000(m): 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
Pazienza..Actually,Urhobo and Isokos are more like rivals just like Nigeria and Ghana.One is bigger than the other and the other is trying to become superior which is a future impossible tense!
Re: . by horsepower101: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
topboss1:

At bolded, wen will this madness end?

There appear to be no end. grin

The madness will never end. This is what happens when igbo denialism is taken too far.

Anioma people need to have a serious emergency meeting and settle this once and for all because they will dig themselves into a far much deeper hole than the anticipated.

1 Like

Re: . by topboss1: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
horsepower101:

The madness will never end. This is what happens when igbo denialism is taken too far.

Anioma people need to have a serious emergency meeting and settle this once and for all because they will dig themselves into a far much deeper hole than the anticipated.

I said war will settle it, funny enough, their is already an unfolding scenario with Urhobo and Isoko as pazienza noted.

I wish the Ukwuani luck on that one.

1 Like

Re: . by topboss1: 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
Local politics dey sweet abeg.

They said all politics is local, had Azikiwe known this and focused on the issues at home, 90% of the problem Ndiigbo have today will be non-existent.

He left the local problems to bring Nigeria one with Yoruba and hausa.

1 Like

Re: . by mr11(m): 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
pazienza:
That escalated quickly.

Mr11.

Worst still , the Isoko people the ancestors of Ndiosumili harboured in Ndokwa East LGA in precolonial times as customary tenants are today laying claim to indigenous ownership of those lands you gave them in Ndokwa East, and they in typical Isoko culture have outbreeded you and now out number you in population.

It's a ticking time bomb, what is happening in Ndokwa East, and if you lots don't put your house in order and stop the Igbophobic chants, we would also watch from the sidelines as the Isoko and Urhobo use their federal might and population to chase you out of those lands.

when was the last time you visited ukwuani or Ndokwa? let me tell you the truth many family are accepting the Igbo tag unlike before and how sure are you that this people on this forum are from ukwuani or Ndokwa? Don't take the things you see here serious, if I ask for their contacts to speak with in ukwuani language they will all ran away.

2 Likes

Re: . by mr11(m): 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
pazienza:
That escalated quickly.

Mr11.

when was the last time you visited ukwuani or Ndokwa? let me tell you the truth many family are accepting the Igbo tag unlike before and how sure are you that this people on this forum are from ukwuani or Ndokwa? Don't take the things you see here serious, if I ask for their contacts to speak with in ukwuani language they will all ran away
Re: . by topboss1: 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
mr11:
when was the last time you visited ukwuani or Ndokwa? let me tell you the truth many family are accepting the Igbo tag unlike before and how sure are you that this people on this forum are from ukwuani or Ndokwa? Don't take the things you see here serious, if I ask for their contacts to speak with in ukwuani language they will all ran away

Anioma as a whole should take this matter of denial very seriously and something need to be done to bring it to an end.

It is very shameful, if am to be honest.

We cannot continue like this,

3 Likes

Re: . by Eastlink(m): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
pazienza:
That escalated quickly.

Mr11.

It's a pity. The Igbophobic element in those axis will get what they deserve in time. They should run to meet Oba of Bini to come intervene on their behalf. Imagine Ndokwa east almost falling into the hands of the Isoko. What would be the fate of the so-called Ndokwa ethnic nation if Ndokwa east turns to another Warri. We don't pray for bad thing, but the happenings in that axis speaks louder than words.
I just pray they don't run to Ndigbo for assistance because they would be reminded they're not Igbo. I trust my people, another Nzeogwu solidarity would never repeat itself again. Never!
This would serve as a lesson to all the fools . As someone rightly said, only a serious conflict will reset their senses.. A serious conflict divided Igboland and a serous conflict may unite Ndigbo again.

4 Likes

Re: . by topboss1: 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
Eastlink:
It's a pity. The Igbophobic element in those axis will get what they deserve in time. They should run to meet Ogba of Bini where to come intervene on their behalf. Imagine Ndokwa east almost falling into the hands of the Isoko. What would be the fate of the so-called Ndigbo ethnic group if Ndokwa east turns to another Warri. We don't pray for bad thing, but the happenings in that axis is speaks louder.
I just pray they don't run to Ndigbo for assistance becacause they would be reminded they're not Igbo. This would serve as a lesson to all the fools . As someone rightly said, only a serious conflict willvset their head in order. A serious conflict divided Igboland and a serous conflict may unite Ndigbo again.

Those guys breed like they have all the land in the world, u will see one man marrying two women at the sametime.

In dat link, 4 brothers married two women together on the same day.

Someone told me they have a habit of getting pregnant in their father house.

It is like Christianity skip them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by sweetonugbu: 12:02am On Jan 06, 2020
months:

U have to know that Ndiigbo actually know wat u mean wen u start claiming Ukwuani rather than Igbo.

We had that same debate a couple of pages back with Omanbala, claiming Omanbala rather than Igbo.

All of us have our own distinct identity and grouping aside Igbo.

Some will say they are Idemili, Ikwere others orlu, but alot of us have learnt to set it aside and just accept Igbo.

Igbo is an Umbrella name for our language grouping.

See the arguement below, so we do undertsand where u people are coming from becos sometimes, we find ourselves having that exact problem, even the best of us.

never as better word said
Re: . by Octopusssy(f): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2020
naptu2:
Check out the difference.

That's why I believe that the 3rd Niger Bridge is even more important than the 2nd Niger Bridge.
The 3rd Niger Bridge will be like the one in the picture? For real??
Re: . by Octopusssy(f): 7:30am On Jan 06, 2020
naptu2:
I have always believed that one of the problems that PAN faced was the logistics involved in moving Peugeot vehicles from Kaduna to the ports in the south for export to other West African countries. Imagine the benefits that Innoson will get if there is a rail link to Nnewi.
And the government hasn't thought of this?
Re: . by Octopusssy(f): 7:33am On Jan 06, 2020
naptu2:
This is one of the reasons that the rail network is very important. Imagine having leather from Kano moved to Aba by rail and processed into shoes and then moved from Aba to Port-Harcourt by rail and then exported from there.

This is the Enyimba Automated Shoe Factory.
It's Aba? I told someone who travelled to Anambra to buy me Aba made shoes. I want to compare them to the China made ones sold in Balogun.
Re: . by Scottallen: 8:32am On Jan 06, 2020
[s]
tck2000:
Bro i'm an Urhobo guy and i love igbos.You guys are really talented and i don't want you guys to leave Nigeria,that's why i hate biafra.You guys are brilliant but politically dull.If you guys hold your senators,LG chairman,governors responsible for your development and deal with them severely,then we would have a Dubai/Japan in the south-east.Yet you guys are pointing at the Yoruba and the clueless president who have no influence in your region for your un-development crying marginalization.That's goes for all states.If we hold and manhandle our LG Chairman,Governors,Senators,we won't disturb the clueless president and cry un-development!
[/s]

Foolish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Scottallen: 8:44am On Jan 06, 2020
Why are you guys talking about Ukwuani on an Igbo forum. Ukwani does not have any viable city apart from Kwale.

Biko, hapu nu ndi ahu. A king has no business with his servant. Them no reach us abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by tck2000(m): 9:29am On Jan 06, 2020
Scottallen:
[s][/s]
Foolish!
oh why do you think so?
Re: . by naptu2: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2020
Octopusssy:

The 3rd Niger Bridge will be like the one in the picture? For real??

The second picture is of a car carrier train (the first picture is of a car carrier truck). Notice the difference in the number of vehicles that each can carry.
Re: . by naptu2: 11:34am On Jan 06, 2020
Octopusssy:

It's Aba? I told someone who travelled to Anambra to buy me Aba made shoes. I want to compare them to the China made ones sold in Balogun.

Yes, Aba. They recently set up an automated shoe factory with Chinese help. No need to buy Chinese shoes again. I'll post more about the factory later.

2 Likes

Re: . by Octopusssy(f): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2020
naptu2:

Yes, Aba. They recently set up an automated shoe factory with Chinese help. No need to buy Chinese shoes again. I'll post more about the factory later.
This should be interesting to compare. However my challenge with these made in Nigeria products are they are often more expensive the biggest case in point being the local rice. It makes no sense that Abakaliki rice cost more than imported rice. So where is now the benefit of patronising home made products?
Re: . by Octopusssy(f): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2020
naptu2:

The second picture is of a car carrier train (the first picture is of a car carrier truck). Notice the difference in the number of vehicles that each can carry.
The train can carry more than the truck, obviously. So in essence the bridge should be able to support three times the vehicles.
Re: . by naptu2: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2020
Octopusssy:

The train can carry more than the truck, obviously. So in essence the bridge should be able to support three times the vehicles.

Exactly!
Re: . by Octopusssy(f): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
naptu2:

Exactly!
What is the capacity of the current second Niger bridge?
Re: . by naptu2: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
Octopusssy:

This should be interesting to compare. However my challenge with these made in Nigeria products are they are often more expensive the biggest case in point being the local rice. It makes no sense that Abakaliki rice cost more than imported rice. So where is now the benefit of patronising home made products?

They are usually more expensive because of poor infrastructure and the "Nigerian condition". The producers have to face problems like lack of electricity (cost of maintaining and fuelling generators), poor transportation systems, policemen that extort money from motorists, etc.

However, there are efforts to address these problems, the example I gave with railway being one of them. There's also an Aba Independent Power Project and efforts to use solar power to reduce dependence on the national grid.

1 Like

Re: . by Scottallen: 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
tck2000:
oh why do you think so?

It sounded quite foolish! Your line of thinking in not coherent.

It is a pity! I can't help it. Please, focus on your ethnic group. Stop talking about Igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by naptu2: 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
Octopusssy:

What is the capacity of the current second Niger bridge?

The Second Niger Bridge is still under construction. This is a video of the Niger Bridge and you can see that it's too narrow and in my opinion, should have been replaced a long time ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Py4ORDl8w

This is the official website of the 2nd Niger Bridge which is still under construction. You can get all the details on the website. You can also see pictures/videos of the work that has been done so far.

https://www.second-river-niger-bridge.com/
Re: . by Octopusssy(f): 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
naptu2:

The Second Niger Bridge is still under construction. This is a video of the Niger Bridge and you can see that it's too narrow and in my opinion, should have been replaced a long time ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Py4ORDl8w

This is the official website of the 2nd Niger Bridge which is still under construction. You can get all the details on the website. You can also see pictures/videos of the work that has been done so far.

https://www.second-river-niger-bridge.com/
Indeed it is too narrow. No wonder there is always traffic on that bridge

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.