Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos (44968 Views)

Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives / Traditional Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' (Photos) / Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by CYMERX(f): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
D Rich always marrying D Rich since 19DC
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
I have a few questions pls.
1. Is this the same lady that a guy trekked from Lagos, or Abuja to Zaria, ( I can't even remember where he trekked to) just for her to accept his proposal?

2. Is this her lawfully wedded husband, "the man that trekked the trek"?

Somebody should answer me please.
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by Emanodimo(m): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
If there is one governor that I admire most, that will be DONALD DUKE. The man is just coded am yet to unravel his secrets.
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by Emmwizy(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
��
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by steveDpro: 12:45am On Apr 22, 2018
Happy married life
Re: Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos by banre(m): 12:50am On Apr 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Not without money o.

I'll make the money 4 sure then I'll come 4 u grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Chude Meets With Chief Innocent Chukwuma (Photo) / Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate / Reason We Attacked Militants Hideout In Calabar - Ohwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.