Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex (5975 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by 2goodbobo(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2012
Poster, better wake up and smell the coffee. She is only using you as a back up. Her suppose X is still top on her priority. Proximity brings familiarity. There is no how they will be sleeping together under same roof and won't still have that connection. The truth is you don't have a case here bro! Duh!
Re: My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex by switdick(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2012
@op,first off,this is not about trust or whatsoever,this is disrespect in the highest order,I mean,I wonder what she sees you as to even tell you she aint gat nothing to do with him and you should trust her.its only her counterparts(female) that will tell you something contrary to all what you read in here(yea that's how selfish they are,always want to eat their cake and still have it),I mean,read all the posts here(telling you to wake the fucck up)........

My advice will be to tell her off now or get heart broken@the end(cuz that's what's gon happen eventually),be a man,be wise!.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't / How Does Pussy Taste / Office Knacking Is A Thing We Pretend It Doesn't Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.