Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

She Needs Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Needs Advice (672 Views)

We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Needs Advice by Nkepris(f): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
A friend of mine who comes from a broken home (the dad married another and separated with the mum) had been in a relationship with a guy for 3 years. The guy had intention of marrying her.
Recently the guy decided to break the relationship on the ground that his family won't be in support of the marriage because the girl comes from a broken home. Meanwhile, he hasn't taken her to his family yet.My friend is devastated she doesn't know what to do. I have told her to let him go but she says she can't live without him. Pls wat do I tell her.
Re: She Needs Advice by IamD18: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
Always a "friend of mine"

Tell us the truth let's know how to help you. grin

Re: She Needs Advice by folake4u(f): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

grin
Re: She Needs Advice by highpriestess: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

undecided what's funny?

tell her that she can live without any man,I know it's hard but she should try and build her emotions.
guys can disappoint at any time,you shouldn't depend on any man for emotional stability cos they will break it into pieces.

she should move on,please.

1 Like

Re: She Needs Advice by IamD18: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

undecided what's funny?

tell her that she can live without any man,I know it's hard but she should try and build her emotions.
guys can disappoint at any time,you shouldn't depend on any man for emotional stability cos they will break it into pieces.

she should move on,please.

I hope you are not the OP

Re: She Needs Advice by highpriestess: 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

lool,mad man.cheesy
Re: She Needs Advice by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:
angry angry angry
☣ ☠

That still doesn't mean anything...
Anonymity is nothing.

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: She Needs Advice by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

Re: She Needs Advice by coolestofall(m): 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
She's got two options, either to let this weigh her down n give her n excuse 2 bcome a slay queen, or 2 prove 2 him he made d worst mistake of his life by letting her go.
No need 4 her 2 rush into a relationship 2 make him jealous. The key is 2 bcome better in all aspects, not just looks.

1 Like

Re: She Needs Advice by Evablizin(f): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
coolestofall:
She's got two options, either to let this weigh her down n give her n excuse 2 bcome a slay queen, or 2 prove 2 him he made d worst mistake of his life by letting her go.
No need 4 her 2 rush into a relationship 2 make him jealous. The key is 2 bcome better in all aspects, not just looks.
Thanks.

OP take this advice and it shall be well with you/your friend. Better things are yet to come.

(1) (Reply)

I / Please Help My Elder Bro, He Just Came Back From U.s And His Looking For A Wife / Marriage For Women....... Long Term Prostitution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.