Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her (34089 Views)

Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating / Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by SOFTENGR: 2:10am On Apr 22, 2018
highpriestess:
honestly, some guys deserve morethan just beating.cheesy
Nobody has the monopoly of beating you know...
Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by Elliot2(m): 2:15am On Apr 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Gone are those days whereby you want to deceive a lady to get what you want, any guy that still do that is just a sissy, if it's sex, intimacy, relationship, long term relationship, marriage goals courtship, say it beforehand so that the lady will be prepared for whatever, simple.
just looktatwu! a guy on heat, who wants to see d color of a girl's pant can show her an evidence of his love by providing a futuristic time travel picture of both of them married happily together in their 100years marriage anniversary. no carry guys play o.#be warned!
Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 22, 2018
That’s why its good to date responsible men they will have daughters so they’ll treat you better
Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by steveDpro: 2:34am On Apr 22, 2018
kiss lipsrsealed
Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by mr1759: 3:52am On Apr 22, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
That is what you get when you got nothing to offer other than sex..
The young man is obviously tired of her pussy
Far from what u think girl even ladies who has things to offer still suffer dumping sometimes, it goes to show some partners in a relationship easily get distracted they only realize themselves after making mistakes
Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by Alejoc(m): 5:10am On Apr 22, 2018
Love gone sour!
Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by scobaba: 6:46am On Apr 22, 2018
Indecent proposal��
Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by bekpo(m): 7:12am On Apr 22, 2018
dust144:
.....and buhari say Nigerian youth are lazy.

When did he say that?
Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by engrchykae(m): 7:13am On Apr 22, 2018
psychologist:
Ok

Meanwhile let's celebrate the Copa dey Ray champions
why won't people envy us when we have 30 copa de rey,25laligas,5 champion's league 3 club world cups 3 uefa cups?
Infact,we have up to 130 trophies,the most in the world
Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by Mikepenny5(m): 7:20am On Apr 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Gone are those days whereby you want to deceive a lady to get what you want, any guy that still do that is just a sissy, if it's sex, intimacy, relationship, long term relationship, marriage goals courtship, say it beforehand so that the lady will be prepared for whatever, simple.
Una dey talk wetin una want?
Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by godofuck231: 7:42am On Apr 22, 2018
K
CastedAyo:
A Nigerian lady on Twitter identified as Fadima Shahidah Gaya has taken to the micro-blogging platform to share the story of how her cousin got beaten by his girlfriend.

According to the lady who narrates the story, her cousin who promised to marry his girlfriend got beaten by Nigerian Mobile Police (MOPOL) sent by the girlfriend because he was trying to dump her.

Read full story below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/after-promising-her-marriage-lady-gets-her-boyfriend-beaten-up-for-trying-to-dump-her.html

grin this is the best post this year, I love the Babes response, if Mountain cannot come to Muhammad, let Muhammad go to the mountain, if she can get any better get a pastor, wedding gown and a ring and marry him in the station, or face the music, lol I think I've gone nuts grin
Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by schumastic(m): 7:56am On Apr 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:

You think she will just jump at it like that, meanwhile do you also know that the person you are dating or next person might not be your real hubby or wify?
Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by youngbelieve(f): 8:08am On Apr 22, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I'm not a brother BTW you can't force people into marriage.
IMO if she get sued she'll regret it.

Oh,my bad! True, u can't force pple into marriage but some men on their part desrve a dose of their own medicine most atimes. This guy in particular was either stringing the said lady for too long for her to have resolved to that measure . I mean why waste someone else's time just because you're not serious or ready on ur own part.
Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by Charles478: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2018
A pûssy that has been fûcked, can't be unfûcked, it can only be refûck.
That's all I have to say.
Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2018
highpriestess:
honestly, some guys deserve morethan just beating.cheesy
. Hahahahah. Nawa for you o. He was trying to not that he has dumped her o. Meanwhile,why beating him,I thought you girls said marriage is not important?.
Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:29am On Apr 22, 2018
youngbelieve:

Oh,my bad! True, u can't force pple into marriage but some men on their part desrve a dose of their own medicine most atimes. This guy in particular was either stringing the said lady for too long for her to have resolved to that measure . I mean why waste someone else's time just because you're not serious or ready on ur own part.

true
Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:31am On Apr 22, 2018
mr1759:
Far from what u think girl even ladies who has things to offer still suffer dumping sometimes, it goes to show some partners in a relationship easily get distracted they only realize themselves after making mistakes

True
Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:15am On Apr 22, 2018
Charles478:
... Hmmmmm. You are looking for trouble abi?
Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by Truthsbitter: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2018
But why are women so hypocritical?

they are the ones that will collect a guys life savings and dump the guy, when they are queried for their actions, they will say "it is not by force to marry and did anybody force him to give me money?"

when it gets to a case where a guy is pulling out of a relationship they begin to shout "he thinks he can use/fvck me and dump me".

now the question is. Did anybody force the girl to open legs?

Biglittlelois:
youngbelieve:
grin grin good for him, he thinks he can jus come nd waste her time.....lobbish.

So the only reason a man pulls out of a relationship is because he has fvcked pussy ?
Does it mean the only reason a woman pulls out of a relationship is because she gold-digged a mans cash?
are there no genuine reasons?
even if they are no genuine reasons except the two I stated...it still remains that no body forced the guy to release his hard earned money and nobody forced the girl to open her pvssy.

by the way most people prefer to be given money to both pvssy or dicks so guys should cry more I wonder why girls are shouting he fvcked me and wants to dump me. didn't the girls fvcked the guys too? or was it a rape case?

abeg make una go sideways with una victim card game joor.

TheUpsetGirl1:

smh, you realize that 60% of heart breaks in this country are spearheaded by ladies?
sometimes theupsetgirl brain they work logically grin
...nice answer
Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2018
Truthsbitter:

they are the ones that will collect a guys life savings and dump the guy, when they are queried for their actions, they will say "it is not by force to marry and did anybody force him to give me money?"

when it gets to a case where a guy is pulling out of a relationship they begin to shout "he thinks he can use/fvck me and dump me".

. Word.
Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by youngbelieve(f): 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
Truthsbitter:

So the only reason a pulls out of a relationship is because he has fvcked pussy ?
Does it mean the only reason a woman pulls out of a relationship is because she gold-digged a mans cash?
are there no genuine reasons?
even if they are no genuine reasons except the two I stated...it still remains that no body forced the guy to release his hard earned money and nobody forced the girl to open her pvssy.

by the way most people prefer to be given money to both pvssy or dicks so guys should cry more I wonder why girls are shouting he fvcked me and wants to dump me. didn't the girls fvcked the guys too? or was it a rape case?

abeg make una go sideways with una victim card game joor.

sometimes theupsetgirl brain they work logically grin
...nice answer

undecided undecided wtf re u even saying pls

Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by Deltatoto: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
what's this one saying
madam I’m only saying Pussy can’t tire a real man it’s like eating well in the night and saying you won’t need to eat in the morning.
Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by Truthsbitter: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
youngbelieve:

undecided undecided wtf re u even saying pls
grin dumb
Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by youngbelieve(f): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by Phunmy25(f): 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
IamD18:
Painment at its peak.

Her masticated, brutalized, scattered, grinded, destroyed, demolished and fvcked pussy has being fvcked and cannot be unfvcked, it can only be refvcked by those mopol men after being dumped by the her boyfriend.

Until these desperate ladies stop prioritizing marriage in their lives, men will keep playing 9jabet with their pussy, using marriage promises.
and men should be ready to sleep in cells too...lmaooo...and prayer sessions at mountain of fire after several demonic spirits attack them
Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by Fourwinds: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
I tell you some of us deserve getting mouth action in the open for our loyalty cheesy
Re: After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her by Fourwinds: 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
Charles478:
that is what we call Okafor Law

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative / My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry / Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.