Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men (22779 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Slay Queens Are Only After Money - Reno Omokri Cautions Men / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by EmagNig(m): 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
A Nigerian lady has taken to her social media page to cation men against giving ladies money before marriage.

He instead advises them to rather save for their future as majority of the ladies, in her own opinion, are independent.

And she also added that the sex will also not be taken out of the relationship. All they want to see is the guy achieving his dreams.

She wrote:

Dear guys, please stop giving us money when we haven't married you We have our own money, we are independent save for your future we will still sex you without money I'm speaking on behalf of all ladies !

https://lailasnews.com/stop-giving-us-money-before-marriage-lady-cautions-men/

lalasticlala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by faithfull18(f): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
No, you are speaking for yourself only.

Are you suppose to be having sex in the first place undecided

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
We have our own money?
Don't give us money before marriage?
Speaking for ALL Ladies?

Lol. Even as pro-women as I am, I do not buy this... cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mumu...many guys will sleep on this thread
Another opportunity for them to bash women

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
undecided

Na her type dey pay man bride price all in the name of trying to form MISS INDEPENDENT.

when they finally get married and the man refuses take up the responsibilities of the family she starts to cry foul.

Mtcheeeeeeeew

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by sirusX(m): 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
See as ladies above attacked her left...right...center shocked

Well, can't say she didn't see this coming

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Earthquake2: 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:
We have our own money?
Speaking for ALL Ladies?

She is speaking for decent women not prostitutes

202 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Earthquake2: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
This one pain Nairaland ashawo women grin

139 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by sukhothai: 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
see as them broke hoes up this thread want to eat her alive..
is money your birthright?

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by TimiRume(f): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
I don't know about giving money before or after marriage, but if you are a traditional woman as most African women are just make sure your man CAN provide for you and your unborn kids before you plunge into marriage. And how would you know he is up to the task if you don't use your discretion while dating. If he doesn't take care of you in courtship, he won't in marriage.

Learn from American women. They have toed this independent, strong woman path and have emasculated the men in their lives.

Men are very malleable. It doesn't take much to drive them to work hard, Just love them conditionally. It also does not take much to keep them lazy, just love them unconditionally.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
Earthquake2:

She is speaking for decent women not prostitutes

She said "all" women and that itself is a fallacy. Prostitutes do not even have to come out to say this, their rules of association is very clear, money for sex.

Her coming out to speak for ALL women, won't fly. A good number of Nigerian women are very dependent on men, this her talk is definitely not the mind of ALL (these) women. No need trying to play semantics because you wanna counter me. Men will continue to spend on their women, women will continue to collect from their men.

And please, what is decent about a women that has sex with several men before marriage? Are they not the same women you people call borehole pussy? Are they suddenly decent because they do not want anything from you? cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
TimiRume:
I don't know about giving money before or after marriage, but if you are a traditional woman as most African women are just make sure your man CAN provide for you and your unborn kids before you plunge into marriage. And how would you know he is up to the task if you don't use your discretion while dating. If he doesn't take care of you in courtship, he won't in marriage.

Learn from American women. They have toed this independent, strong woman path and have emasculated the men in their lives.

Men are very malleable. It doesn't take much to drive them to work hard, Just love them conditionally. It also does not take much to keep them lazy, just love them unconditionally.
true

5 Likes

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lazy girls won't like this.

19 Likes

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Please speak for your mora fuckiing self. Thank you

I refuse to be in a relationship with a guy with sealed pockets.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Seriously. I don’t understand this misconception that if a woman is independent it’s an abomination to receive money from a guy. The fact that I’m working hard means that I want a guy who will TRIPPLE the amount that I already have. What nonsense.
virgoquin:
undecided

Na her type dey pay man bride price all in the name of trying to form MISS INDEPENDENT.

when they finally get married and the man refuses take up the responsibilities of the family she starts to cry foul.

Mtcheeeeeeeew

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Xisnin(m): 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
How do we know she has a job and she is the one feeding herself?
Reject any money from your boyfriend and you will be dumped asap
and learn quickly that reality is different from ideal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Xisnin(m): 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
Saffi:
Seriously. I don’t understand this misconception that if a woman is independent it’s an abomination to receive money from a guy. The fact that I’m working hard means that I want a guy who will TRIPPLE the amount that I already have. What nonsense.

The misconception only exists among internet trolls and attention seekers.
No one has the right to dictate another person's relationship since no one
is forced to be in it in the first place.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by badadvice(f): 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
Na wa o. This thing really pain dem nl ladies o.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Saffi:
Maybe she is just seeking attention and trying to make away into the heart of the guys there.

The way you start with a man is the same way you will end.

Allow the men be to the provider, defender that they are.

1 Like

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Earthquake2: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Saffi:

You want a guy who will triple your amount

U no go MMM?

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by ivolt: 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Rejecting a partner's money or gifts is a silent code for lack of interest and potential breakup.

If she doesn't want her boyfriends' money, kindly stay single and enjoy your independence
with peace of mind.

I see no reason why she doesn't want money before marriage but wants money after marriage
when she could happily maintain her independence.

This post is directed at financially stable guys and not those struggling to make a living.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Uglymugg: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Shut up. I want you to take my money.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Fidelismaria: 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin grin grin

My kind of woman

Heheheh

I cannot come and kill myself ontop woman

3 Likes

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Xisnin:
How do we know she has a job and she is the one feeding herself?
Reject any money from your boyfriend and you will be dumped asap.
and learn quickly that reality is different from ideal.

Lol, she doesn't know. There is a limit to MISS INDEPENDENT. That men appreciate her type of MISS INDEPENDENT is a big lie. It ends on the pages of NL.

I learned a lot about men after working with a team of only guys for years. The day I dropped 60% of my Miss Independent, started telling them to help pump my tire, make photocopies,buy my lunch along with theirs, get me water from the dispenser, help with my reports..etc, that was the day they started loving me 200%. Before then, they saw me as just another man; a competition that is totally unattractive/unfeminine.

As long as you do not come up with that nasty entitlement mentality, you are appreciative and content...you are good to go.

Social media is indeed different from reality. After close observation, I discovered that men love to be felt. They want to know a good part of your life revolves around them. They want to be missed. Whether for their ego or altruism, them go sha do!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by RTSC: 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
When will Nigerian womem be independent.

They earn as much as men but want to collect.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by RTSC: 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol, she doesn't know. There is a limit to MISS INDEPENDENT. That men appreciate her type of MISS INDEPENDENT is a big lie. It ends on the pages of NL.

I learned a lot about men after working with a team of only guys for years. The day I dropped 60% of my Miss Independent, started telling them to help pump my tire, make photocopies,buy my lunch along with theirs, get me water from the dispenser, help with my reports..etc, that was the day they started loving me 200%. Before then, they saw me as just another man; a competition that is totally unattractive/unfeminine.

As long as you do not come up with that nasty entitlement mentality, you are appreciative and content...you are good to go.

Social media is indeed different from reality. After close observation, I discovered that men love to be felt. They want to know a good part of your life revolves around them. They want to be missed. Whether for their ego or altruism, them go sha do!

You are not totally wrong

But there are other ways to be dependent than financially.

Are you not aware buhari is president? Wey the money?
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Saffi:
Please speak for your mora fuckiing self. Thank you

I refuse to be in a relationship with a guy with sealed pockets.
that one is dead weight Na. I would rather stay single and adopt than to marry such.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
RTSC:

You are not totally wrong

But there are other ways to be dependent than financially.

Are you not aware buhari is president? Wey the money?
it is available, go sand hustle for it.
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by ThothHermes: 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
funmisticqueen:
it is available, go sand hustle for it.
Where you go since?
Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 28, 2019
Saffi:

"TRIPPLE the amount that I already have" -- by working harder for yourself & getting more money you really need Plizzzzz! By yourself, for yourself, to thyself.

(Lemme look for trouble small) grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 28, 2019
If I tripple the amount myself then my man must double tripple and quartripple the amount that I have already tripled. Thank you.
truthsayer009:

"TRIPPLE the amount that I already have" -- by working harder for yourself & getting more money you really need Plizzzzz! By yourself, for yourself, to thyself.

(Lemme look for trouble small) grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:
We have our own money?
Speaking for ALL Ladies?

Ahn Ahn, what do you mean? Berra spend your own Money oh!

Oh thou Independent women, Spend thy money for thy Self & asketh not for any other -- Book of Solomon Chapter 5 vs 6

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee / What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? / Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.