Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

How Do You Feel As A Female When........ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel As A Female When........ (2369 Views)

How Do You Feel As A Guy When Asked "Why You Want To Marry" / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel As A Female When........ by Deicide: 12:48am On Apr 22, 2018
As a female how do you feel when a guy tells you he Masturbate with your pic or while thinking of you be it a random guy or you Bf? The second question is as a girl are you aware or have the feeling that guys do self-service with your pics? How do you handle it?

P.S I am no wa#ker am just curious grin
Re: How Do You Feel As A Female When........ by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 22, 2018
Deicide:

Liar

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel As A Female When........ by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:03am On Apr 22, 2018
kiss

Aaaawww...I wont get mad sha... cheesy

I wud rather tell him "LET ME WATCH YOU NEXT TIME, babe kiss" grin

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel As A Female When........ by Deicide: 2:05am On Apr 22, 2018
Earthbound:

Liar
Suit your self
Re: How Do You Feel As A Female When........ by tobechi74: 2:22am On Apr 22, 2018
feel d guy is a small boy , why mastubate when you can only ask

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel As A Female When........ by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 22, 2018
see yeye question. this is exactly why buhari called Nigerian youths lazy.
Re: How Do You Feel As A Female When........ by Deicide: 12:53am On Apr 23, 2018
elyna:
see yeye question. this is exactly why buhari called Nigerian youths lazy.
grin I ask you?
Re: How Do You Feel As A Female When........ by Vikkie14: 2:44am On Apr 23, 2018
Deicide:

Remember, Curiosity killed the cat........
Re: How Do You Feel As A Female When........ by Deicide: 11:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
Someone cannot have fun on NL again, mtchew
Re: How Do You Feel As A Female When........ by Eroms4life17(m): 2:13am On Jul 17, 2019
Deicide:
Someone cannot have fun on NL again, mtchew
How old are you again?
Re: How Do You Feel As A Female When........ by mumumugu(m): 3:12am On Jul 17, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
kiss

Most ladies feel worthless if a man mastubates in their presence without asking her to open the gate of. heaven.
most ladies will even happily help the guy massage his rod,,,,,
Re: How Do You Feel As A Female When........ by Deepfeel(m): 8:06am On Jul 17, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
kiss

Ok send me your pic let me masturbate biko
Re: How Do You Feel As A Female When........ by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
mumumugu:

Most ladies feel worthless if a man mastubates in their presence without asking her to open the gate of. heaven.
most ladies will even happily help the guy massage his rod,,,,,

U said "most" but im not one of them.. Im dominant and I know exactly what i want.. I prefer watching my man doing his thing without any help from me..That entice me.. cool

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Bride On Her Kneel Crying As Parents Gives Her Their Final Prayers (Pics) / MC Galaxy And Etinosa’s Shocking Nude Show In A Clearer Picture / LEAK: 50cent Exposes Nude Pictures Of While Having S*x With Lal Kent(18+ Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.