Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan (32250 Views)

[agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream / He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? / It's Easily For An Orphan To Marry a Wrong Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by babsmii(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2010
busybody20:

[size=16pt]The following Members having been writing on NL that they need a Job FunmyKemmy, makky, nitrogen, isonlagba etc; Why havent you been touched?  undecided   lipsrsealed  because they didnt write a Sympathetic story line?  lipsrsealed  [/size]

that's d definition of LIFE for you, not everybody gets what they are looking for. many are called,
that's packaging, lol other people u mentioned might even have more sorry cases but are not yet pushed enough by their challenges to spell it out the way he just did, so he wins, extra steps leads an extra way
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by sandee575(f): 1:27pm On May 21, 2010
This has been very touching indeed and its good to see that there are still some people
in this society who have human sympathy inspite of the odds we face while living in a
country that is being hounded by desperadoes. I give kudos to those who have shown
concern and are willing to help. I dont blame those who doubt the genuinity of the guy's
plight because of the prevalent activities of fraudsters while others against his begging probably
never lived in want and cannot empathise with the needy. Lets give if we can.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by chiejik(f): 1:36pm On May 21, 2010
he said he prefer abj
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by chiejik(f): 1:44pm On May 21, 2010
please help
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by franctony(m): 1:45pm On May 21, 2010
chiejik:

he said he prefer abj
why is he no more contributing himself
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 21, 2010
^^^ I think he was banned. I wonder why they will put it on the home page and then proceed to ban him! undecided
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by odereghi(m): 1:49pm On May 21, 2010
All those that are sympathizing with the poster over the cork and bull story he posted are just deceiving themselves.

Shine your eyes does not mean you should open your eyes wide.

The poster is a complete criminal who has come to this forum to deceive you guys just to collect and pocket your money.

The above story by the poster had never existed, it's not existing and will never exist.

The poster must explain seriously to nairalanders where and how his mother and other relatives that were involve in the above story can be reach out to and get arrested on grounds of child labour/maltreatment.

It is only on this note that we can be able to tell whether the story by the poster is real or not real.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by honeric01(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2010
Why is the guy no longer posting or has he gotten the help he sought for? banned i guess? undecided
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by r231(m): 1:54pm On May 21, 2010
Ujujoan:

shocked  shocked  shocked

You are helping somebody, when you've not given me the money I asked you to yesterday! You've not paid junior's school fees and you've not sent that money to mama!

You can't do this oh!!  shocked  grin

madam how far

i thought they ban you too from sending email cheesy grin
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 21, 2010
r231:

madam how far

i thought they ban you too from sending email cheesy grin

lol!

Seun power no reach that one grin

Anywayz, how r u doing? wink
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Bim4u: 2:00pm On May 21, 2010
Moderators
Pls could you advised why the poster has been banned,if he really has been
Regardless,we need to be united and make these work,
I've sent email to everybody concerned regardng what would actually happn
Let's make this happen fast and forget about this,
Reply needed and email op regarding the cv he needs to send to Aqua about the job
That's the best offer yet,
Let's know what's happening.

The people that said we would help him is enough to make this thing happen
God blessing

If there anybody based in Naija that can actually keep in touch and meet with the op,

Chhers
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by LEGSTRONG(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2010
If this is a scam it was a well planned one, this is what is called ORGANIZED crime in the western world grin, carefully planned ,understanding the mind set of nairalanders he started to build a history for himself online making nice comments and basically involving in educational stuff n then the plan is executed close to a year later n nairalanders who care to check his only proof which is his history of participation here on NL now feel sympathetic cos he has a "clean" record,
Na wa ohhhhhh, this guy is smart.    Well all the same all those who are willing to help please help him knowing that u are sowin a seed whether he deserves it or not, One thing i believe is, if a person (no matter the mode of stealing) decides to steal HE SURE NEEDS HELP.
Now there are ppl truely like this pls dont get me wrong, cos me sef when get work i broke here like another thing let alone person when no get grin, anybody cares to help? undecided
by the way guy send your cv to me it's in my profile, i nid to see u am in Lasgidy too am a med lab. scientist i think i may b able to hook u up.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Ranoscky(m): 2:07pm On May 21, 2010
COME O . . .  shocked

i don tyre for some people sef for this thread, which kind of dirty taught dey come out of una head lyke this?

all this people wey dey talk say where the guy see money wey him take dey go cafe, shey una no go school?

Abi wen somebody say him no get money, or him no get job, shey e mean say him no even get anything at all - at ll ?

den wetin una go talk wen Abacha wyfe tel government say if dem take all her husby (Abacha) property say Abacha

cannot be as poor as dangote  undecided . . .   make una reason fine b4 una post anytin here abeg!
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by r231(m): 2:07pm On May 21, 2010
Ujujoan:

lol!

Seun power no reach that one grin

Anywayz, how r u doing? wink

fine o

thank God its friday lol

i will mail you
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by hannydarl(f): 2:07pm On May 21, 2010
Please people dont squat strangers in your house out of pity who knows you may come running to nairaland crying about how someone you wanted to help scraped all your property and swept the sand in your house pack it  with dustpan and left.

NB I am not saying the poster shouldnt be helped though.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by honeric01(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2010
let him be seen first in person, there are whole lot of NL members in Lagos, let him meet with 1 or 2 first, then if possible, let them get the necessary documents from him and then post here. that might help better and it might even help the poster the more, if he has been banned, he should get a new id and do all these people are asking him of.

post your CV bro, it's for your own good.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 21, 2010
chiejik:

please help
Sent you a personal message.
I can assure everyone who wants to help him out, if this guy is a fraud, i will find out and fish him out. No one will send any money directly to him. We have to be sure he has taken the job and has gotten a place before a downpayment can be made to the landlord, am in Abuja, am a social worker i handle cases like this everytime. If he is a fraud, (which i doubt) he will not scam anyone here.
when we can please lets be our brothers keepers, till someone can prove that he is a scam or that this guy actually asked for money i beg you please not to discourage people trying to aid him. Its just sad when we try to bring people down just for the fun of it. He never asked for a dime, we are not giving him a dime, he asked for a job someone offered him a job, the guy said he will not mind sleeping in an uncompleted building, someone offered to pay for his accomodation, nobody is giving him cash, please check the facts, so even if it is a scam it will fail cos no body is giving him money
Bim4u:

Moderators
Pls could you advised why the poster has been banned,if he really has been
Regardless,we need to be united and make these work,
I've sent email to everybody concerned regardng what would actually happn
Let's make this happen fast and forget about this,
Reply needed and email op regarding the cv he needs to send to Aqua about the job
That's the best offer yet,
Let's know what's happening.

The people that said we would help him is enough to make this thing happen
God blessing

If there anybody based in Naija that can actually keep in touch and meet with the op,

Chhers
Thank you, I am social worker resident in Abuja, I have handled cases like this even on nairaland, and I always make sure that the money goes directly for the reason it was sent.
Please does willing to help please lets keep in touch. I will send you a message now and mail my email add to you.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by LEGSTRONG(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2010
The exciting thing about the internet is I legstrong, which is no where near my real name or near my physical identity can also be BIM4U, Cheijik ,Aisha ,r231 and many more or we cud be one young shall grow syndicate, lol grin, u catch my drift? abeg ohhhh am not saying the guy is not real ohhhh but guy show ur face, send ur CV me i dey Lagos , ok?
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by r231(m): 2:32pm On May 21, 2010
LEGSTRONG:

The exciting thing about the internet is I legstrong, which is no where near my real name or near my physical identity can also be BIM4U, Cheijik ,Aisha ,r231 and many more or we cud be one young shall grow syndicate, lol grin, u catch my drift? abeg ohhhh am not saying the guy is not real ohhhh but guy show your face, send your CV me i dey Lagos , ok?

R231 - Richard its close enough lol
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by honeric01(m): 2:40pm On May 21, 2010
aisha2:

Sent you a personal  message.
I can assure everyone who wants to help him out, if this guy is a fraud, i will find out and fish him out. No one will send any money directly to him. We have to be sure he has taken the job and has gotten a place before a downpayment can be made to the landlord, am in Abuja, am a social worker i handle cases like this everytime. If he is a fraud, (which i doubt) he will not scam anyone here.
when we can please lets be our brothers keepers, till someone can prove that he is a scam or that this guy actually asked for money i beg you please not to discourage people trying to aid him. Its just sad when we try to bring people down just for the fun of it. He never asked for a dime, we are not giving him a dime, he asked for a job someone offered him a job, the guy said he will not mind sleeping in an uncompleted building, someone offered to pay for his accomodation, nobody is giving him cash, please check the facts, so even if it is a scam it will fail cos no body is giving him moneyThank you, I am social worker resident in Abuja, I have handled cases like this even on nairaland, and I always make sure that the money goes directly for the reason it was sent.
Please does willing to help please lets keep in touch. I will send you a message now and mail my email add to you.

you've been a member for so long and i can vouch for you, so i am in support of what you've just said, too bad i can't help for now, wish i could. sad
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 21, 2010
honeric01:

you've been a member for so long and i can vouch for you, so i am in support of what you've just said, too bad i can't help for now, wish i could. sad
Thanks Bros. i know that if you could you would. Thanks. There will be other oppurtunites
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by honeric01(m): 2:50pm On May 21, 2010
LEGSTRONG:

The exciting thing about the internet is I legstrong, which is no where near my real name or near my physical identity can also be BIM4U, Cheijik ,Aisha ,r231 and many more or we cud be one young shall grow syndicate, lol grin, u catch my drift? abeg ohhhh am not saying the guy is not real ohhhh but guy show your face, send your CV me i dey Lagos , ok?

mine is very close to my real name and my username is like a key to many doors to me, if i do crime with this username, I'd be caught within few weeks  grin grin grin embarassed

aisha2:

Thanks Bros. i know that if you could you would. Thanks. There will be other oppurtunites

yes, surely surely, there are other oppurtunites ahead.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by OAM4J: 2:58pm On May 21, 2010
I dont understand why some are here to discourage the willing hearts.

The guy narrated his story and only asked for encouragement and prayers

People started giving him encouraging words and prayers, then came a job offer after he said he started teaching for 10k a month

with the job offer came accommodation problem and some offer to assist him get accommodation. where has the poster gone wrong or sounded deceitful?

If we dont trust the poster, cant we at least trust aisha2, who is a moderator and has an unblemished reputation here, besides, handling issues like this is her line of duty.

Thank you Aisha2, may God bless and reward your labour of love. I hope in the nearest future i will be able to offer an assistance on regular basis towards your work.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 3:06pm On May 21, 2010
i am not a scam pls verify
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Imeobong(m): 3:11pm On May 21, 2010
@ menek Sorry my broher, God will be ur strength
@ BIM4U, Cheijik ,Aisha I am intrested, I will like to contribute in my own little way, let me know the details thru my mail: imeiquoho@yahoo.com
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by ahmedoo(m): 3:22pm On May 21, 2010
nice to know that there are people that care.@poster wish u all the best.many nigerians in ur shoe will not voice out there problems and may decide to die in silence.however dnt be discouraged by those that doubt u,its not there fault cos its nt easy 2 trust any one now.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Scooby1(m): 3:30pm On May 21, 2010
I have been following this post carefully I think the poster is genuine. Poster
I tracked you down on facebook I will suggest you put your display your facebook ID for potential donors
who would like to chat you to get to know you a bit better and also monitor your progress, it is up to you.
Thank you to all those who have voluteered to help May God continue to bless you.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 21, 2010
Can we now get a charity section please! cool
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by r231(m): 3:45pm On May 21, 2010
Ujujoan:

Can we now get a charity section please! cool

you wan apply cheesy grin
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by jaybee3(m): 3:46pm On May 21, 2010
I aslo need help oh. who is going to help me nah
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by franctony(m): 3:47pm On May 21, 2010
menek:

i am not a scam pls verify
oh u were not banned, how do we verify then, i suggest u make it easier for us
Ujujoan:

Can we now get a charity section please!  cool
c'on stop this
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by titsqueez(m): 3:51pm On May 21, 2010
hmmmn, I await the conclusion of this saga. @OP I just hope u are for real. The potential generosity shown here is enough to put Mother Theresa to shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? / I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. / Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.