Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan (32248 Views)

[agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream / He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? / It's Easily For An Orphan To Marry a Wrong Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 21, 2010
@Ujujoan
if you want to find out about Joshua go to the thread, I have kept it updated. Please dont derail this thread Miss perfect.
Aqva:

I withdraw my offer, OP is an id.iot.
I remember a guy who just finished serving some years ago. I met him at a car wash in Lagos. He was a graduate, i just mentioned my office then was recruiting in Abuja and mentioned my name while having a conversation on the phone.

This guy traced me and i found him kneeling on the floor begging and reminding me of how we met in a car wash in Lag.

I was so touched by his determination that i allowed him leave with me while looking for an opening. Today the man is an Asst manager in an Abj company.
This foo.ool is here wasting our time. aisha2, i here by withdraw my offer. I'd give it to my cousin. i actually wanted to look for something better for him. Let him start with that.
Thanks , am sure you are doing him a favor by withdrawing your offer. Who wants a Boss who will insult you at the slightest oppurtunity without giving you room to defend yourself. A boss that will constantly remind you that you are nothing without him and will expect you to worship him because he thinks he made you.
I dont know who you really are and what you have but you are not very nice. Arrogant and rude

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Scooby1(m): 8:33pm On May 21, 2010
@menek if that is the case i suggest you drop ur phone number so that potential donors can contact you directly, am sure people have questions to ask you.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Igwe9(m): 8:34pm On May 21, 2010
thanks aisha, you've spoken my mind.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2010
Thank God i finaly posted tonight.i've been making frantic effort to no avail. God helping me, I will make more post
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by busybody20: 8:37pm On May 21, 2010
aisha2:

@Ujujoan
if you want to find out about Joshua go to the thread, I have kept it updated. Please dont derail this thread Miss perfect.

Thanks , am sure you are doing him a favor by withdrawing your offer. Who wants a Boss who will insult you at the slightest oppurtunity without giving you room to defend yourself. A boss that will constantly remind you that you are nothing without him and will expect you to worship him because he thinks he made you.
I dont know who you really are and what you have but you are not very nice. Arrogant and rude

Aishaaaaaaa that wasnt nice  embarassed  embarassed
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 21, 2010

You sound childish missy. You don't need to slander nobody here.
Expect that people will be skeptical and want to be sure of what they are getting into.

Someone wants to get him a good job another wants to send 5k weekly and the recipient is nonchalant. Na wa o.
Mr poster send your cv as was suggested. Telling Seun to verify is BS. Sending an NYSC number is greater BS. Which NYSC starts like that sef?
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Igwe9(m): 8:46pm On May 21, 2010
menek:

Thank God i finaly posted tonight.i've been making frantic effort to no avail. God helping me, I will make more post
take it easy brother, it shall come to pass. Do you have your CV with national civil service commission?
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 21, 2010
busybody20:

Aishaaaaaaa that wasnt nice embarassed embarassed
he was not either calling the poster an Idiot. This guy earns 10k a month, we dont expect him to have a laptop or ready credit to always reply every thread. We have steady internet access if he had steady intenet access now someone will say he is a fraud how can you earn 10k and have steady internet.
haba.
Menek: Dont kill yourself, you have given enough information, people who genuienly want to help offered help without being asked. Chijek offered a jod, Bimnu/Radiant offered rent and we have stuck to our commitment.
We are not acting like or playing God because we are in a situation to help, some poeple come in here abusing and acting so high ad mighty without even sticking to a commitment. If you make your mind to help like these three have doe, you stick to it. In the seven pages none of them have insulted him or changed thier minds because they have made a commitment.
May God teach us Humility when serving Him because we can only serve God by serving others especially people we are ahead of
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 21, 2010
@aisha2,
I'm surprised at your response. To think u sounded like a nice and mature lady.

@OP
Scan your papers and stop the story telling. Thank heavens u said ur real name starts with MENEK.
I will help u and u will testify to NL urself. Life is a jungle, stop being a weakling and use ur opportunity.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Sissy3(f): 8:50pm On May 21, 2010
aisha2

cool down.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by NET1(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2010
@Menek,

I am humbled by your story. Your recent post has allayed my fears. I live in Port Harcourt as well. Where exactly do you live in Port Harcourt?

Aisha, Bim4 and the rest who have accepted to give this man a helping hand, may God bless you all.

However, I must warn that we must be careful, so that the REAL fraudsters do not use Menek's story in the future to dupe any of us.

My two cents.
.NET
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Scooby1(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2010
@poster I understand you may not want to post ur phone number on a public forum.
I think it is you important you paste ur phone number for potential donors can contact you directly
there are so many unanswered questions.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Igwe9(m): 8:56pm On May 21, 2010
Gaggi:

Expect that people will be skeptical and want to be sure of what they are getting into.

Someone wants to get him a good job another wants to send 5k weekly and the recipient is nonchalant. Na wa o.
Mr poster send your cv as was suggested. Telling Seun to verify is BS. Sending an NYSC number is greater BS. Which NYSC starts like that sef?

if you don't know what to say, pls say nothing. seun was asked to verify the IP address not the NYSC number. even if you want to catch a thief , you'd do it intelligently.
people willing to help are no fools, so read and make your observations fairly, i.e without being biased.
@Scooby1
i don't support putting phone no up here . you can ask him via his e-mail address.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 21, 2010
Aqva:

@aisha2,
I'm surprised at your response. To think u sounded like a nice and mature lady.

@OP
Scan your papers and stop the story telling. Thank heavens u said your real name starts with MENEK.
I will help u and u will testify to NL urself. Life is a jungle, stop being a weakling and use your opportunity.

Mr Aqva don't blame Aisha for responding like that,u sounded rude and she confirmed it to you,you do not have to call the OP and id.iot for no bloody reason,no matter who you are. You really made me angry.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 21, 2010
Gaggi:

I am sorry I lost my cool but you need to give someone benefit of doubt before calling him a idiot, Will you call God and Idiot, dont you know that God said whatever you do to the least of my breathren you do unto me?
@Aqua, am sorry but you were not fair lashing out ad calling him an idiot. If you have decided to help, just cool down help. The world is a circle, plus every person you see with a geniune need is a represetative of God, treat them the way you will treat God if he tell you He is looking for a job, For God is manifested clearly in the least of our brothers/ Sisters
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by honeric01(m): 9:06pm On May 21, 2010
Guys, please calm down and let peace reign, menek should get a new sim so people can contact him through that and possibly see him in person, you just need to do something that would make a whole lot to believe you, some people are very very difficult to convince, so i would advise you do what i suggested.

Thanks

By the way, are you in Lagos or PH? where in Lagos or PH are you? how can someone meet with you in person?
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by ahmedoo(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2010
this thread is getting interesting.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Mayflowa(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2010
There is so much love here. God come down in human form. the likes of aisha, aqva, radiant, bim4u are godlike humans. i cried reading this thread. i really dont know why but i cried and the tears ran down freely
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by LEGSTRONG(m): 9:40pm On May 21, 2010
very interesting thread!!!!! cheesy
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Bim4u: 10:32pm On May 21, 2010
@Aqua pls be patient with the guy
This is a faceless forum so it's rather quite difficult.
@Menek what do you need to be able to scan n email ur c.v to him asap
so he can secure you dat job
some of us are rather impatient.
To be honest though I think this thing is dragging on for far 2 long.
Try to get money n send the c.v.
2 people need that c.v to help u secure a job asap.
God bless everybody.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Dark1(m): 10:55pm On May 21, 2010
aisha2:

I am sorry I lost my cool

I really don't think u owe anybody any apology. One can only be patient 4 so long in situation like this.

OP doesn't need additional so called lucrative offers, He's case has already been settled on the first page of this thread all that remains is for him 2 come forth with proof of his credential.

Its disheartening that the scammers amongst us has turned would be helpers to monsters.

OP, kindly vindicate urself and the efforts of all the kind peeps on here.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 21, 2010
Oh dear. . . . shocked
12 applications have entered my box and OP ain't one of them. You see how motivated genuine people are?
Unfortunately i'm not an agency and the slot i wanted to give OP will be given to my cousin who needs a job too. I'm glad that the casual worker spot is still open and the offer for the Abuja apartment.

Please Menek, stick with that, i have officially withdrawn. Please people, don't crucify me. I meant well, Menek came online after my offer to help and didn't even signify interest. I wish him the best of luck.

Please madam Aisha2, see that he is well taken care of. All the best and may God reward those of you patient people. I'm quite impatient and require dogged people. If by a miracle, my cousin gets a better offer by Monday, one of the 12 faceless people that sent me a mail with their certificates will get that slot. That is how luck smiles on determined people.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by olaolabiy: 11:26pm On May 21, 2010
i have been following this thread for a while now.
trust me guys, this guy did a bit of spin in his story. most probably, he only did one diploma programme- not even OND.
also, what is special about the phone no of somebody that needs help for basic needs like food and a job. most would even put the said no on google. a really poor person(or mother) would not have thought about going for another degree in the first instance(money issue nko?).
he suddenly finds it hard to send mails, texts, or even scan a document to change his life. a needy nigerian? what should be special about the surname of a needy person?
i don't have much money, but i monitored the thread looking for facts and i would have contributed something. but he let himself down - badly!

not really a scammer, but there are issues with his certificates. end of.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by olaolabiy: 11:32pm On May 21, 2010
AQVA,
thanks for that point you raised. he suddenly lost interest but now interested in 'starting small'. which means taking the money for a small business. we are all watching.
YOU COULDN'T hAVE DONE ANYTHING MORE. WELL DONE.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by honeric01(m): 11:37pm On May 21, 2010
ola olabiy:

AQVA,
thanks for that point you raised. he suddenly lost interest but now interested in 'starting small'. which means taking the money for a small business. we are all watching.
YOU COULDN'T hAVE DONE ANYTHING MORE. WELL DONE.

what if he has already started communicating with others?
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 21, 2010
what if he has already started communicating with others?

He has communicated with who? Nobody said anything. the most lucrative offer was that of aqva,
i think the real issue is that the man lied and knows he will be found out. I doubt if he is a graduate.
His written English is terrible. The guy nor go school that is why he is dodging aqva.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by olaolabiy: 11:44pm On May 21, 2010
^^^^^honerich
he didn't say that. even if so, does that mean he should jettison the best offer from AQVA or any other offer for that matter?

his story was not the most convincing anyway. the fact that it was on the homepage helped him and got us all ladened with emotion.
best of luck though.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 21, 2010
The poster should have just come up with a story that he needs to pay his fees.
People would have sent him enough bread to build a house by now.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 21, 2010
Name: menek
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: June 22, 2009, 02:21 PM
Last Active: Today at 11:40:00 PM
MSN:
YIM:
Email: hidden
Current Status: Offline Offline
Signature:

He is so poor yet he was last active 20mins ago and didn't respond to offers flying his way.
The guy is just laughing at our responses and thinking how gullible naija people are.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by honeric01(m): 11:57pm On May 21, 2010
Gaggi:

He has communicated with who? Nobody said anything. the most lucrative offer was that of aqva,
i think the real issue is that the man lied and knows he will be found out. I doubt if he is a graduate.
His written English is terrible. The guy nor go school that is why he is dodging aqva.

according to you, well let him be, as long as he has not posted anything else demanding for money, give him time to prove himself, this is his thread, play along with him and not judge him, you can't be sure if he's saying the truth or not.

ola olabiy:

^^^^^honerich
he didn't say that. even if so, does that mean he should jettison the best offer from AQVA or any other offer for that matter?

his story was not the most convincing anyway. the fact that it was on the homepage helped him and got us all ladened with emotion.
best of luck though.

just like i said, leave him and let him respond to the thread first before you continue.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 12:02am On May 22, 2010
See our 'poor' friend.

Waoh, girl u r in my shoe though opposite here, in dat i'm a guy.my gf resides in kano while i'm in PH.we met in  2007 n til date we r stil on.i did my nysc in nasarawa las yr were i use d opportunity 2 travel 2 kano 2 c her,since then,  N am back 2 PH.2 b honestly i do fil cheated most time,bt how can i conclude.i cal her 24/7,we r comited 2 each oda.i accept dat it is demanding.friends most time discourage me bt my hope is i cant quit base on mere illusion,if God says she is mine she gonna b.

You get babe for Kano. Hmm, pepper rest. grin tongue

Yes, i would prefer abroad 4 my nursing career if only i have all d details concerning d school(s) n d admission requirement over there. Help  Pls. I can help u, pls post your email i can't post anytin 4 some reasons, however visit www.naijanurse.com  4 now. Lingust, st. gerard school of nursing kaduna sound lik a private school.hope their fees is affordable? Hope if i buy d form in feb 2010, i wil not wait til nov. 2010 or til early 2011 before i can start.

A 'poor' man nor go dream of schooling abroad o. Hmm.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by olaolabiy: 12:08am On May 22, 2010
Gaggi:

Name: menek
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: June 22, 2009, 02:21 PM
Last Active: Today at 11:40:00 PM
MSN:
YIM:
Email: hidden
Current Status: Offline Offline
Signature:

He is so poor yet he was last active 20mins ago and didn't respond to offers flying his way.
The guy is just laughing at our responses and thinking how gullible naija people are.

just look at the first page of the thread. he was posting with reckless abandon. at different hours.
when it came to his details, he couldn't post again. not poor enough to maintain a good handset and post messages all year round on an internet site with his phone. how plausible is this? how many people would find it hard to respond when offers are flying around korokoro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? / I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. / Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.