Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

How Would You Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel? (542 Views)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" / Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel? by daewoorazer(m): 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
This is basically for the purpose of enlightenment and nothing more...

‘Everything in life is transient except change’

Obviously not all relationships will lead to the altar if you’d agree with me. However...

How would you feel watching a video of a new couple arriving the auditorium, the groom dancing and sweating profusely as he cannot hide his happiness. You smiled because his joy had influenced your mood until you saw the bride. Then the awful past you had with her played afresh in your memory, how you had battered her sexually, should we talk of BDSM, gagging et al. This doesn’t exclude one singular character of hers which made you took to your heels.

This goes viceversa too...

Drop comments below...

Re: How Would You Feel? by vault(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
I'll feel good, i mean the goodness you feel when you reminisce

That's all
Re: How Would You Feel? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
grin

Past is past ooo..

For me i will just laugh.. Sex was good but when it's over, i juz move on sha...

And talking about B/D/S/M eeehhn... I'll make sure i will leave my signature style somewhere in his brain that he wont forget me grin
Re: How Would You Feel? by mikejj(m): 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
cheesy grin. haha me well just sing hallelujah
Re: How Would You Feel? by daewoorazer(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
vault:
I'll feel good, i mean the goodness you feel when you reminisce

That's all

You’d look at the groom and feel good? U are bad o cheesy

Re: How Would You Feel? by daewoorazer(m): 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Past is past ooo..

For me i will just laugh.. Sex was good but when it's over, i juz move on sha...

And talking about B/D/S/M eeehhn... I'll make sure i will leave my signature style somewhere in his brain that he wont forget me grin

Not even an iota of pity for the new bride sad ?
Re: How Would You Feel? by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:57am On Apr 23, 2018
daewoorazer:

Not even an iota of pity for the new bride sad ?

What is my biz with his future wife? cool

He is my past sha & who knows he & his wife myt doing the same bdsm too grin

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Activities To Partake In (lekki/vi Axis) / Relationships:why Do I End Up Feeling Used After A Hookup? / Can A Distance Relationship Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.