Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book (84763 Views)

This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) / Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by cosmos1440: 1:59am On Apr 23, 2018
obailala:
That guy wasnt wrong; just about all the great achievements NOI made under OBJ were reversed under GEJ, and that was because GEJ as the boss couldnt hold things together.

Is it in terms of national debt?.. is in terms of the ECA or the foreign reserves?... NOI cleared all the nation's debts under OBJ and was able to accru national savings up to $60bn. But in a period when Nigeria enjoyed the largest unprecedented oil boom, national debts grew steadily to higher levels than it was before being cleared and no defined projects can be pointed out which those debts were used for. Similarly for foreign reserves and ECA, under OBJ NOI supervised these accounts growing from about $5bn to over $60bn. But under GEJ, the same NOI saw that same $60bn vaporize down to $30bn at a time when Nigeria earned its largest income.

Talking of economic indices all looking good under GEJ, that was just a function of high oil prices, high oil income and indiscriminate spending. When excess money is in the system and it's being spent indiscriminately, it tends to show positively on the economic indices like GDP growth rates et al. The real report card on whether the money was well 'spent or not usually shows up when the excess money supply dries up; and that takes us to late 2014/early 2015 when contractors started being owed, billions of dollars were being borrowed to pay salaries, next to nothing was being budgeted for capital expenditure in 2015 etc.

Some might pop up the "biggest economy in Africa" story, but that certaintly isnt an achievement which could have happened under a year of GEJ's rule; it is something which was built up over several years prior to 2010. In a nutshell, like I said before, all the great achievements of NOI happened when she was under obj, and those achievements were largely reversed when she served under gej.

an intelligent mind spotted

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by LordAdam16: 2:02am On Apr 23, 2018
jinxet2000:
All this story is to destroy all potential presidential candidates and potential leaders of tomorrow.
Do not be deceived, all these stories didn't come our before, it is now that Sowore is campaigning and all these stories are coming out.
Jonathan regime performed poorly, really poorly. Buhari regime is even worse than Jonathan's.
We can't prefer Jonathan over Buhari and we can't prefer Buhari over Jonathan.
Okonjo, also contributed to the fall of the economy being a finance minister then. They all never told the truth, allowing looters to clear the future of the nation. We do not want them both, Buhari and Jonathan. The only leader Nigeria will produce that will solve power, economy, transportation, fuel, refinery challenges, roads and education will be the only successful leader Nigeria ever had. Otherwise, all are considered nation destroyers.

And you think one leader will solve all of these challenges in 4 years with our current shambolic political structure?

Still living in la la land I see.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 23, 2018
CaptJeffry:
This is disheartening. I know Duke is a mafia but I never knew he could be evil minded towards an SS brother.

Where I've seen Duke and Ben Bruce in Los Angeles isn't a place one sees ordinary men. This is why I smile when people refer to them as nice guys.

I thought Bruce had a place on the west side. What u mean ? Like r they weird like the rich Armenian and Arab dudes that hang out in the Hills? Or u mean plain dangerous spots ?
I would imagine Duke chills out in Malibu with his buddies or marina del Rey or something. Please explain.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by Viola2017: 2:09am On Apr 23, 2018
bekpo:

....yet he was borrowing to pay salaries despite selling crude oil at $100 a barrel!

Truth be told, he borrowed to pay salaries because NOI had already warned that if subsidy is not taken away, the country will borrow to pay salaries, but you and your lots gathered at Ojota to protest subsidy removal with the likes of Tinubu, hell'rufia, bakare etc.
Today, we are still paying subsidy and it has rising from about 230bn during GEN to 1.4trn per year according to Min.of state for petroleum, from 87 per litter to 145.
No be to give monkey water be the issue but na to collect cup back be the koko. Buhari will so deal with us to the extent that even you his support will sort for a self contained apartment in Mozabique or Guinea Bissau. To have developed to the point of supporting you assertions here on NL, you can effectively run a local govt. Area so why are you, in this age and time, still clamouring for a grandpa cattle rearer to be ruling over you?

14 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by Dirkcoyt: 2:22am On Apr 23, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
LOL surely she could have come up with a better title for her autobiography. That title makes her look guilty as hell.

No title is the truth! you cant fight corruption. reality we try to elude ourselves from.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by prince13: 2:23am On Apr 23, 2018
And who is that successful leader,Nigeria ever had?
jinxet2000:
All this story is to destroy all potential presidential candidates and potential leaders of tomorrow.
Do not be deceived, all these stories didn't come our before, it is now that Sowore is campaigning and all these stories are coming out.
Jonathan regime performed poorly, really poorly. Buhari regime is even worse than Jonathan's.
We can't prefer Jonathan over Buhari and we can't prefer Buhari over Jonathan.
Okonjo, also contributed to the fall of the economy being a finance minister then. They all never told the truth, allowing looters to clear the future of the nation. We do not want them both, Buhari and Jonathan. The only leader Nigeria will produce that will solve power, economy, transportation, fuel, refinery challenges, roads and education will be the only successful leader Nigeria ever had. Otherwise, all are considered nation destroyers.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by Xander85: 2:29am On Apr 23, 2018
obailala:
That guy wasnt wrong; just about all the great achievements NOI made under OBJ were reversed under GEJ, and that was because GEJ as the boss couldnt hold things together.

Is it in terms of national debt?.. is in terms of the ECA or the foreign reserves?... NOI cleared all the nation's debts under OBJ and was able to accru national savings up to $60bn. But in a period when Nigeria enjoyed the largest unprecedented oil boom, national debts grew steadily to higher levels than it was before being cleared and no defined projects can be pointed out which those debts were used for. Similarly for foreign reserves and ECA, under OBJ NOI supervised these accounts growing from about $5bn to over $60bn. But under GEJ, the same NOI saw that same $60bn vaporize down to $30bn at a time when Nigeria earned its largest income.

Talking of economic indices all looking good under GEJ, that was just a function of high oil prices, high oil income and indiscriminate spending. When excess money is in the system and it's being spent indiscriminately, it tends to show positively on the economic indices like GDP growth rates et al. The real report card on whether the money was well 'spent or not usually shows up when the excess money supply dries up; and that takes us to late 2014/early 2015 when contractors started being owed, billions of dollars were being borrowed to pay salaries, next to nothing was being budgeted for capital expenditure in 2015 etc.

Some might pop up the "biggest economy in Africa" story, but that certaintly isnt an achievement which could have happened under a year of GEJ's rule; it is something which was built up over several years prior to 2010. In a nutshell, like I said before, all the great achievements of NOI happened when she was under obj, and those achievements were largely reversed when she served under gej.

Of course i know your type, so i'm guessing this back and forth could go on forever without you ever admitting that the country..and by extension, the economy was better run during GEJs time as compared to today. We could argue from now till the cows come home, or we could go to the masses on the streets and ask if they're faring better today when compared to the immediate past admin'; we could ask all the millions that've lost their jobs how far; we could ask those seeking foreign exchange to either import goods or travel abroad; we could ask the mother whose wages are still the same but have fallen in real terms thanks to inflation and the devaluation of the naira, yet who has to go to the same market and buy goods and food for the family that has doubled in price since GEJ left; heck, if we could we could even ask the many that just couldn't go on any longer but decided to commit suicide due to your gods wonderful handling of the economy, or those that have been slaughtered by foreign, Ghadaffi-trained monsters masquerading as Fulani herdsmen (remember your god advised Benue people to try and accommodate these foreigners); we could ask the thousands of businesses that have closed shop since the coming of Buhari; we could ask why the FDIs aren't coming in as they were b/4 during the GEJ regime (probably they don't want to deal with the 'lazy yoot' that abound in Nigeria according to your man). We could ask all these people in the real world how their lives have improved now Buhari is President.

I don't think i ever claimed Nigeria was El-Dorado during GEJs tenure. What i took exception to was someone saying that Okonjo_Iweala ruined the economy...nothing could be further from the truth. It was during her tenure that the idea to save for the rainy day by way of the Sovereign Wealth Fund was first mooted...this was to compliment the excess crude account for which the GEJ gov't was sued in court so the money could be shared....guess who the linchpin was in that endeavour?

If you're still asking what projects GEJs gov't spent money on, then it's clear you're either being deceitful or you're seriously suffering from selective amnesia.

Can you provide a link showing where 'billions of dollars were borrowed' to pay salaries by the GEJ regime. I do remember Okonjo-Iweala saying that the country should brace up for a bit of belt-tightening since the oil prices were falling at a fast rate, but i never heard her saying things would be so dire to the point of Nigeria going into recession. It was Buharis' demarketing the economy and not hitting the ground running when he took over in 2015 (it took him about 7 months to appoint ministers as he said they're noise makers), coupled with the initial Forex policies of his admin....it was all this and more that led to recession. There was capital flight, little or no new FDIs, the nairas value headed south, businesses were failing left, right and centre, and there was the resultant loss of jobs arising from all this. The excuse the Buhari admin gives for the failure of their gov't being due to the fall in oyel prices shows how unimaginative, lazy and ill-prepared they are....they have no business being in gov't if all they do is hope oyel prices are favourable so they can carry out their plans and obligations. What was the price of oyel when OBJ took over in 1999, and why didn't we go into recession then since the price was so low at at the time?

Like i asked earlier, how come that since your 'man of action' Buhari is now President and corruption (which you lot claim was one of the reasons there was no money for governance during GEJs regime) has now been reduced to its barest minimum; that oil prices have on average been above budgeted estimates for at least the past two budgets; and that since the Buhari gov't, having done 3 years already, has recovered all those billions of dollars they claim was looted during the GEJ/PDP (of course they claimed billions were looted, so i'm assuming they'd have had their proof ready to show the court)...how come with all this going for them, we're yet to achieve Uhuru? After all, shouldn't all these 'positives' cancel out the corruption alleged to have taken place during the GEJ years, and still leave the Buhari gov't a few spare billions of dollars more to play with?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 23, 2018
Dasuks:

I thought Bruce had a place on the west side. What u mean ? Like r they weird like the rich Armenian and Arab dudes that hang out in the Hills? Or u mean plain dangerous spots ?
I would imagine Duke chills out in Malibu with his buddies or marina del Rey or something. Please explain.
Not necessary.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 23, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Not necessary.

Aight get it. Just wouldn't think he was that nebulous or deep.someone like Bruce from what I know is a bougie ass from the 90210. Ppl like duke are just a bit into themselves and probably saw Jonathan as the jjc from a backwater.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by Nobody: 2:49am On Apr 23, 2018
Dasuks:

Aight get it. Just wouldn't think he was that nebulous or deep. They are just a bit into themselves and probably saw Jonathan as the jjc from a backwater.
Very, especially Duke.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by mike1994reds: 2:51am On Apr 23, 2018
fergusen:
Sahara Reporters also implicated.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/04/17/how-jonathan-conceded-2015-election-book-by-okonjo-iweala-reveals/

Bye bye to Sowore's 2019 ambition. My support withdrawn. angry
What exactly has sowore done wrong, I thought iweala is well educated, so shouldn't be that dumb not to know that she was on the phone with a investigative journalist and should definitely expect their conversation to be on record

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by toprealman: 2:52am On Apr 23, 2018
Sirjamo:
Well, looking back now, I wish she had taken Mr Duke's advice, she eventually messed up our economy.
I guess you are more knowledgeable than world bank who re-employed her.

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by sholay2011(m): 2:55am On Apr 23, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by mike1994reds: 2:58am On Apr 23, 2018
Quality20:
One thing I hate about Sowore is his intrusion into ppls privacy, kind of trying to make money by outright blackmail
Where is the blackmail in that piece up there pls

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by mike1994reds: 3:00am On Apr 23, 2018
todaynewsreview:
May God bless Goodluck Jonathan. Generations will never forget that name. Just like the story of the children of Israel. The more you think you are doing him, the more you are doing yourself.
God will punish Jonathan, someone who can't control his wife, how could he have run a whole country??

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by Yoshy: 3:01am On Apr 23, 2018
CaptJeffry:
This is disheartening. I know Duke is a mafia but I never knew he could be evil minded towards an SS brother.

Where I've seen Duke and Ben Bruce in Los Angeles isn't a place one sees ordinary men. This is why I smile when people refer to them as nice guys.

Where did you see them?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by bekpo(m): 3:06am On Apr 23, 2018
Whynotthetruth:

Oil sold for $28 for a reasonable time under Jonathan... Also go and understand the arithmetic of high oil price without deregulation... Finally, ignorance doesn't pay, for how many months did Jonathan borrow to pay? He borrowed to pay for a month salary because budget wasn't approved already by NASS...

My friend, go get ur fact correctly, the least Jonathan sold crude oil was at $80 a barrel yet he was borrowing to pay salaries. Have u asked him what he did with d excess crude account left by his predicessor. Equally ask him how much he invested and or saved in his time that will answer ur question whether he was a saving president or a wastage and or a liability of a president.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by bekpo(m): 3:10am On Apr 23, 2018
Viola2017:

Truth be told, he borrowed to pay salaries because NOI had already warned that if subsidy is not taken away, the country will borrow to pay salaries, but you and your lots gathered at Ojota to protest subsidy removal with the likes of Tinubu, hell'rufia, bakare etc.
Today, we are still paying subsidy and it has rising from about 230bn during GEN to 1.4trn per year according to Min.of state for petroleum, from 87 per litter to 145.
No be to give monkey water be the issue but na to collect cup back be the koko. Buhari will so deal with us to the extent that even you his support will sort for a self contained apartment in Mozabique or Guinea Bissau. To have developed to the point of supporting you assertions here on NL, you can effectively run a local govt. Area so why are you, in this age and time, still clamouring for a grandpa cattle rearer to be ruling over you?

What is d nexus between subsidy removal and sale of crude oil? That d kind of orientation he brainwash gullible like u, for me most of us r wise and can not allow ourselfs to be deceive

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 23, 2018
chuksbogus:
There is noting bad in what Duke did.If you read till the end you will notice that he praised Duke

U didn't read the excerpt well.

Read it again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by antyokya: 3:17am On Apr 23, 2018
seunmsg:
Sadly, she accepted Jonathan's offer and ended up ruining the economy of the country at a time of serious revenue boom. History will not be kind to that woman.

Mr man,how did she ruin our economy? your stupid tribalism won't save adeosun from 18+8=24. simply because she's Igbo, can you compare iweala with adeosun. Tell me of a y international appointment adeosun has ever had. iweala handed the best economy to adeosun only to press recession button. it's ok.

8 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 23, 2018
mike1994reds:

What exactly has sowore done wrong, I thought iweala is well educated, so shouldn't be that dumb not to know that she was on the phone with a investigative journalist and should definitely expect their conversation to be on record

Ur not well.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by CzarChris(m): 3:32am On Apr 23, 2018
Wealthandjobs:
I hope the book has answers to how she superintended over our descent into recession amidst high oil earnings and States couldn't pay salaries until PMB bailed out the states.
This is a totally unfair analysis, this woman should be hailed as having turned the Nigerian economy into one of the best in the world. Go and ask the Commander in Chief of the lazy youths why it took him over 6months to appoint ministers and where his economic team is and who they are, and why Nigeria was removed from JP Morgan's index under his watch.

Abeg if you are looking for an excuse to rope in this innocent woman with your president's failure to govern and manage resources, then you have failed.

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by Eruditor: 3:57am On Apr 23, 2018
Of course this is a one-sided story.

Of course it is a packaged lie.

Of course, Sowore called her and even asked her if she could hear him. Her response was "No I cannot hear you". LOOL.

She heard him enough to know she could not hear him and even formed something was wrong with the line. Then she stopped picking the calls.

Thieves are looking for justice but gave none when stealing. Listen to this fat faced liar at your own peril.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by Eruditor: 4:00am On Apr 23, 2018
Onechancearmy:

Infringing on people's privacy doesn't mean calling them on private numbers. It usually involves something of a physical nature such as spying on them, invading their personal space etc. If someone calls you on a supposedly private number, you can always block that person's number or instruct your service provider to do so. Iweala's account is just too one sided. I did some "investigating" of my own and this was what I found. Feel free to listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aACh9l95nkA

Good work. I remembered this audio like it was yesterday.

Take note when he said "Can you hear me ma?" Her response was "No I cannot hear you" then kept saying something was wrong with the line. When it was clear that NOTHING was wrong.

This book is calculated to wipe out the candidature of Donald Duke and Sowore in one fell swoop.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by islandmoon: 4:04am On Apr 23, 2018
Str8talk21:

thanks for this info. kindly hook me up via a massage to
https://www.facebook.com/communitysdp

we need to sensitise people more

they even have our voters card that some Nigerians do not have.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by ccollins(m): 4:08am On Apr 23, 2018
CaptJeffry:

I really thought they were nice guys but do you mean they were into dirty places or business in Los Angeles or they only related with hard men and bad people in Los angeles
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by bishopkay: 4:27am On Apr 23, 2018
Wealthandjobs:
I hope the book has answers to how she superintended over our descent into recession amidst high oil earnings and States couldn't pay salaries until PMB bailed out the states.

In your quest to garner likes from likewise foolish minds like yours, you failed to know that states getting bailed out was a direct reflection of the scam being perpetrated by the state governors! Abi na FG dey pay state salaries? Has there ever been a time when states didn't get their monthly federal allocation? Even upon the bail out, how many states today are debt free? Why did states like Anambra not apply for the bail out funds?

One thing the APC during their opposition days successfully did was to make all and sundry focus all mishaps in the country on the FG, forgetting the state government and governors had their roles to play! Amaechi and Co were systematically ruining their states and pointing their fat corruption dripping fingers at the FG and they had a lot of people fooled! Just see how the so called bail out funds were misappropriated! It was a scam right from the beginning for only the discerning minds!

10 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by BetaThings: 4:37am On Apr 23, 2018
islandmoon:
Buhari has ordered our immigration to keep the border open for his kinsmen from Niger, Chad , Sudan and Mali. we now have them in every state riding okada, picking trashes and selling stuffs in the wheel barrow, they all claim they are from kano because they see Nigeria as America. they even have our voters card that some Nigerians do not have.

All the artisans from neighbouring countries working in Nigeria are also Buharis's kinsmen?
There are also borders in the South through which Donald Duke's kinsmen come in.

You guys rig elections against yourselves (Ngige, Osunbo, Segun Oni, Oyinlola, Agagu) and pretend to be holy when it is time for presidential elections

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by kaydp: 4:40am On Apr 23, 2018
fk001:

He is but Sowore is attention seeker
Investigative journalism not attention seeking

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by Born2Breed(f): 4:44am On Apr 23, 2018
Betrayal gang. Why try to bring a government down after winning an election.

The best is to support it to succeed and bring him down when he fails after the support.

Wolf in sheep clothing!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by Shikena(m): 4:45am On Apr 23, 2018
I lost all respect for Okonjo Iweala the day she was forced to appear at a senate hearing. She was looking radiant and even demolished some groundnuts but the moment they started asking her tough questions the woman just started feigning sickness. That was after her initial bravado that she was a minister of the federal republic and should be respected. The video is on YouTube.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book by focus7: 4:46am On Apr 23, 2018
Okonjo Iweala is not just a failure but clueless and an accomplice in the lootings of our treasury by Jonathan and his cronies.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria / APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.