Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos (27846 Views)

Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa / Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State / Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by sharonorg: 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
You are a disgrace to the human race.I wonder what makes you feel you better than others.
forreelinc:
Was about to mourn till I found out he is from the north so now I'm guessing the "family members"
Are probably donkeys and cattle
Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
Uyiii:

we don't need to behave like them bro, we should value humanity irrespective of the different lands and climes.
we're not fanatical and or extremist, more so, there're really good people in the north too.
This is a very pathetic way of losing loved ones, I can imagine the hullabaloo the families left behind will be going through right now confused on who to mourn for.
I won't even wish this to my worse enemy because I key into the 'humanity' slogan.

May their souls rest in peace.

Save/Reserve ur love for ur close friends n family. The luv within ur family isn't enough.
Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by Coolgent(m): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
forreelinc:
Was about to mourn till I found out he is from the north so now I'm guessing the "family members"
Are probably donkeys and cattle
Typical example of LAZY YOUTH.
Who know u will die same way.
Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by lastmaster(m): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
phase1:

You obviously have never been to the north. They can load up 4 passengers in the front seat beside the driver and pack 8 passengers at the small back seats of a Golf 3 volks like cows.

RIP to the dead!
Not children of a prominent politician?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Receives Certificate Of Return As Senator Elect (Photos) / Housemaid And, Artisans To Pay Taxes In Lagos / Babatunde Fashola And Wife Abimbola Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.