Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos (27847 Views)

Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa / Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State / Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by Brains1990(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2018
Unless buhari is forced out of office, we will continue receiving bad news. This man is bad luck to Nigeria.
Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2018
forreelinc:
Was about to mourn till I found out he is from the north so now I'm guessing the "family members"
Are probably donkeys and cattle
Dont say that
Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by pokipoki: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2018
dainformant:
Three biological children and seven family members of Saidu Yarkufoji, a member of Zamfara State house of assembly, representing Bakura state constituency, have died in an auto crash. The Zamfara command of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) confirmed the tragic incident to the News Agency of Nigeria on Monday.

Nasiru Ahmed, spokesman of the command, said the crash was caused by a head-on collision involving a Volkswagen Golf car and a Coca-Cola truck.

The accident occurred along Sokoto-Gusau road on Sunday.

According to NAN, other family members of the lawmaker who died in the accident were four of his grandchildren, his two sisters and his driver.

“Out of the 10 persons, who died in the car conveying 12 passengers, nine are female.

The dead have been buried according to Islamic rites. May their souls rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/saidu-yarkufoji-lawmaker-loses-10-family-members-in-auto-crash.html
Wasted life!!! All these would have been prevented if the trains were working in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by secpowell: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2018
I still don't understand how on earth a Volkswagen Golf car, will be able to convey 12 passengers. Please someone should explain this to me better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by kbams241: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2018
forreelinc:
Was about to mourn till I found out he is from the north so now I'm guessing the "family members"
Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by Buffalo2(m): 9:20am On Apr 24, 2018
Buh which kin golf fit carry such number of passengers? Abi no be all dese golf 3 we see around?anyway, RIP to the deceased
Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by Aweboyaweboy: 9:20am On Apr 24, 2018
i dont get.... 12 passengers in a VW golf car.... how?
Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by brainworkng: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2018
If they have put the roads in good shape may be the accident would have been averted. Anyways R.I.P.to the dead

1 Like

Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by olasco18(m): 9:22am On Apr 24, 2018
forreelinc:
guy with these ur statement u ar no different with animal..d worst wil apen to u..wait and c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 24, 2018
forreelinc:

D behavior of some Muslim in d north has damage d image of every one in d north to an extent where nairalanders don't even believe dat there Christians in d north.

CANT BLAME U BRO
Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by SLOVFO(m): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2018
secpowell:
I still don't understand how on earth a Volkswagen Golf car, will be able to convey 12 passengers. Please someone should explain this to me better.
God bless you friend. I was wondering about same too
Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by agarawu23(m): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2018
forreelinc:

I still have a feeling that there are cows and donkeys under those clothes
dolt
Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by AskProf: 9:25am On Apr 24, 2018
Really?

Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by dgitrader(m): 9:25am On Apr 24, 2018
forreelinc:

this is the same typical thought pattern of a typical Almajiri, towards xtians or southern nigerians! despite your years in school, you are in the same league? shocked
Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by icankel: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2018
Wat a sad one, RIP to then all
Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by loomer: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2018
10 people in a gold car.
Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by Smartademu(m): 9:28am On Apr 24, 2018
forreelinc:
So insensitive and cruel, it could happen to you, you know. Karma is a bitch!
Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by jerflakes(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2018
forreelinc:

I still have a feeling that there are cows and donkeys under those clothes

grin

This guy

2 Likes

Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by Purity1st: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2018
dainformant:
Three biological children and seven family members of Saidu Yarkufoji, a member of Zamfara State house of assembly, representing Bakura state constituency, have died in an auto crash. The Zamfara command of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) confirmed the tragic incident to the News Agency of Nigeria on Monday.

Nasiru Ahmed, spokesman of the command, said the crash was caused by a head-on collision involving a Volkswagen Golf car and a Coca-Cola truck.

The accident occurred along Sokoto-Gusau road on Sunday.

According to NAN, other family members of the lawmaker who died in the accident were four of his grandchildren, his two sisters and his driver.

“Out of the 10 persons, who died in the car conveying 12 passengers, nine are female.

The dead have been buried according to Islamic rites. May their souls rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/saidu-yarkufoji-lawmaker-loses-10-family-members-in-auto-crash.html
unfortunately more death... More mysterious one are still coming
Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by plaetton: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2018
RIP to the dead, and my sympathies for the bereaved.

However, let me use this opportunity to say that my observations driving across Nigeria suggests to me that there are hardly real accidents on Nigerian roads.
What I see everyday while driving is that Nigerian drivers are suicidal and seem bent on suicide missions every single day.

Our driving culture is so terrible, so dangerous that I am no longer shocked or moved when I hear or read about accidents involving the loss of lives.

The far majority of Nigerians still think that accidents happen to unlucky people who are protected by prayers or religious faith.
Once on the road , every driver is on a Formula One or an Indy 500 race, where they must outspread , out-manuever other road users and arrive first.
Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by adamsmohammed: 9:43am On Apr 24, 2018
humilitypays(m): 8:16am
I don't know that you are a stupid idiot, until you make this your useless comment on this news.
If its your family is that how you will feel?
Look at what you wrote as a person idiot.

The man won't feel any pain because I am sure he married more than 3 wives and still have like 20 more children, so to him, this is nothing cos he still has more, which a reason polygamy isn't good. It makes fathers feel less for their children. Some don't even know all their children's names
Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by dgitrader(m): 9:43am On Apr 24, 2018
secpowell:

its probable a stationwagon golf 3, popular with core-north transporters. its not unusual to see 5-6 passengers cramped inside the trunk alone. you need to visit.
Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by begwong: 9:45am On Apr 24, 2018
Which type of golf car carries more than 6passengers that they all piled up in one car?
RIP Sha! Hon member buy a coaster bus for your vast family members!
Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by thunderbabs: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2018
Catastrophic
Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by chronique(m): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2018
If I'm correct, the family were riding in the Volkswagen golf car. How can 12 people ride in a Volkswagen golf car and be seated comfortably? Obviously, they died as a result of the car being overloaded.
Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by thunderbabs: 9:53am On Apr 24, 2018
Aweboyaweboy:
i dont get.... 12 passengers in a VW golf car.... how?

Lapping dey.

Probably 4 slim ones seated in d back lapp another 4, 2 sat in the front seat lappin a little 1, plus d driver...

You know most of dem na lepa
Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by vicben27(m): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2018
Bakura is a woundaful place to serve l did my NYSC Batch A 2015! there the people are the most peace loving northerns i've come across! throughout my many years in the north. R.I.P to the dead! therez something fishy here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by sisisioge: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2018
Oh dearest Lord in heaven! May this guy and the rest of his folks be consoled. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by papascode: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2018
Where they 10 persons in a golf car as reported? If yes, that was too careless. May their souls and those of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by vicben27(m): 9:58am On Apr 24, 2018
chronique:
If I'm correct, the family were riding in the Volkswagen golf car. How can 12 people ride in a Volkswagen golf car and be seated comfortably? Obviously, they died as a result of the car being overloaded.
in far north they convey human beings in car boots its a normal thing down there you can have upto six people in the boot n up to ten people in the main car!
Re: Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos by sonshyne: 10:00am On Apr 24, 2018
May the dead rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babatunde Fashola And Wife Abimbola Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary / Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) / Court Asked To Disqualify Obaseki From Edo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.