Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

"Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka (49533 Views)

Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by koladebrainiac(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2018
n
Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by danny56: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2018
Now this one here is not cultured at all....is Mikel Obi your God? Is he responsible for the stroke? Why the d cry like an helpless victim? Sigh.... pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by Coldfeet(f): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2018
Lolz why use social media? And then referring to his paresnt as "they"? Abeg shift .

1 Like

Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by hisgrace090: 11:01am On Apr 24, 2018
I can't blame the man, some people really knows how to do good but only outside.

The man comment shows that they see him last five years ago.
Their mothers death 2years ago not sure if Mikel was away talkless of their fathers stroke.

Charity they say beggines at home.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by soberdrunk(m): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2018
angry
Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by COFOLAND(m): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2018
gf
Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by Viicfuntop(f): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2018
Sometimes, blood doesn’t make you family.

5 Likes

Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2018
Who needs family anyway?
Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2018
some family members and their sense of entitlement sef.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2018
bigtt76:
These people don't even know how this things work ....you think all that millions he's raking in is all his? Do you know how much of it he needs to spend on tax, insurance, mortgage financing, health care, fitness and so on? Do they realize he's married? Do they also realize he now has kids or his playing days are getting over?

Family, please be patient ....your seemingly wealthy relatives are not your ATM o!
Married?

1 Like

Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by EarthXmetahuman: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2018
When will people realize nobody owes anybody anything.

Get off your lazy butt and go get your own something.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by ChristineC: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2018
bigtt76:
These people don't even know how this things work ....you think all that millions he's raking in is all his? Do you know how much of it he needs to spend on tax, insurance, mortgage financing, health care, fitness and so on? Do they realize he's married? Do they also realize he now has kids or his playing days are getting over?

Family, please be patient ....your seemingly wealthy relatives are not your ATM o!
what's the use of your wealth and fame if you don't influence family and friends positively?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by spencekat(m): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
When will people realize nobody owes anybody anything.

Get off your lazy butt and go get your own something.
Exactly

4 Likes

Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by Inspire01: 11:06am On Apr 24, 2018
No wonder buhari called us lazy youths.

2 Likes

Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by jameyjaggs: 11:06am On Apr 24, 2018
if i stone u ehn,,,u dnt want his money den y ar u complainin, u jst want him to com to d vilage so u'll make him run mad abi.......mikel dey wer u dey,,,bt jst try send somtin 4 dem.........

3 Likes

Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by Saintsquare(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2018
While I agree he owns his money and can do whatever he so wishes with it,but come on,technology has made transaction very easy and convenient.He can transfer a meaningful sum of money from the comfort of his living room without any wahala.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by shibanbo(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2018
See all of you saying it's his money and so on,you all also need help,you could be in a situation were you've done everything necessary to make this money but go no go,you call for help no way,and people began to relate to you the fact that you relation is very rich.if you are in his shoes you will talk if not hotter than him.i was once in that shoes I don't Blame him. It wasnt funny at all at all this so called supper rich relations will always be like this.and you will be surprised at the numbers of people he or she has been helping.every one needs help.christ won't feed the 5ooo men if his Apostles are hungry charity begins at home.you have a foundation and a dieing uncle.well lets hear Mikels side of the story

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by Premiumwriter: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2018
mjaylala:
scammers everywhere
grin grin
Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by ArinzeRaph: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2018
activelyA:
What is the meaning of this?? ??

No one owes you anything or favour, even your family..

In fact, once you are 18, your parents don't even owe you care, if they decide to, be grateful to God.

Talk less of a cousin. ...what manner of useless entitlement mentality is this. If he were to be in Mikel shoe, their type would do worst.. ..
He is not even ashamed.

Instead of fighting the village people who have stopped his star from shining, he is fighting over sharing from the benefit of another shining star.. .

Kaiiiiiiii.. ...very painful and pitiful!!!!
it's your type that eat and die alone.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by Ebukamatth(m): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2018
why can this make public? How is it my concern?
Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by KAYTEK111: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2018
1,000acres of fertile land is available for sale, along Ibadan- Iseyin road, at affordable price... Any interested person should please contact me on Whatsapp: 08162224654...
Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by obonujoker(m): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2018
Mikel should help abeg

4 Likes

Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by Maxcollins042(m): 11:15am On Apr 24, 2018
Obikezie is obviously a lazy and clueless creature roaming about the surface of the earth that is if he is not incapacitated to take care of his own father.

Most families especially in Nigeria have this irritating concept that you owe them a lot during your hey days.

There is every likeliness that he hasn't for once called Mikel on the phone to check on him and his family.

Just look at the trash coming out from. a young fellow who can find something doing to help his ailing father. When Buhari will call him a lazy youth he will start crying.

Mikel if there is anything that you can do to help them please do.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by ChiefSweetus: 11:16am On Apr 24, 2018
Na these kain idìots dey wait make their brother. You go see as dem go fight him widow for property like desperate hungry mofos. Bastàrd entitled lazy foòl! Did your father train Mikel? Better go and play your own football.. anumanu! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by ositadima1(m): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2018
bigtt76:

See your mouth, howmuch would it cost him to help is uncle out in Nigeria, what is 1 or 2 million naira to him? I am not saying is his obligation but come-on its his close relative.

Shameful that we are loosing our African values to Oyibo's mentality, in Africa we help family members in need when the means are there, we don't have social welfare or government agencies that carter for the less privileged.

You should show more empathy, life is not easy for everyone.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by sanpipita(m): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2018
This cousin is just a lazy youth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by activelyA(f): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2018
ArinzeRaph:
it's your type that eat and die alone.
It is my type that eat and help who I was born to be a helper to.

They must not be my family ....
Even if I am meant to be their helper, I have the power of choice. If I decide not to, if doesn't mean God will not give or bring another helper their way.. ..but the problem with people of your fype is that, you focus so much on me Who have refused to help that you You end up missing the current helper.. .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by ItsTime4me(m): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2018
dadavivo:
Fear Oyibo wife
. In my opinion, a wife has nothing to do with this, except he gives her the room to prevent him from taking care of his relatives. How the hell can a woman prevent me from helping my own blood? A stingy man is a stingy man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by shamecurls(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2018
When you have lazy cousins!

2 Likes

Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by Reference(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
pls say what you know oversabi.

So if Mikel give his relatives 10m he will become poor abi?

Give them 10 million on what basis. They should apply to the foundation. The only privilege they have is to support Mr. Mikel and work for him to earn a living without an interview. The mentality in the text is telling. Yes God blesses but even that is not by luck. Paul said, 'I worked harder than all the other apostles' all of which were physically with Jesus. So acknowledging luck or in Christianity (grace) does not foreclose what a man has to do for himself. If he had written a proposal at the time of thefoundation lauch as to how to make it a success, he won't be having this complaint today. People must learn to add value to others as a means of gaining value. If you earn thousands today and want millions tomorrow, add value to millionaires or the million naira ideas they inspire. Even God Almighty runs from folks who only come around when they are needy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by okenwaa(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mikel Obi is a stingy fool.
He should keep spending his money on that Russian garbage.

At the end of the day, those kids will go to their mom's side and he'd be bitter and lonely.
This family members he is neglecting today are the ones he'd fall back on when times change.

It's probably because of this same tightfistedness that his father was kidnapped.

NwaAmaikpe I now believe you know something about that man's abduction.

2 Likes

Re: "Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka by Cuteamigo1(m): 11:20am On Apr 24, 2018
i see nothing wrong with this. i cant imagine being wealthy without extending my wealth and impacting the lives of both immediate and extended family members. look at how people like pogba, neymar and rest are doing. recently i read how Arsenal Ainsley Maitland-Niles mother is homeless, whatever the rift is between them should we say he owes her nothing judging by what most people here are saying? i mean it wont hurt to send a little bit of money to help.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A PSG Fan Shattered His Television After PSG 1 - 3 Man Utd Loss (Photos) / Quim Torra Bids Messi Farewell / Sergio Aguero Crashes Range Rover While Driving To Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.