Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

They Want To Kill Me, They’ve Arrested My Brother – Dino Melaye Laments As Polic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Want To Kill Me, They’ve Arrested My Brother – Dino Melaye Laments As Polic (853 Views)

24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku / Melaye Laments Burnt Constituency Projects, Says 'no Intimidation Can Stop Me' / They Want To Kill Me, They’ve Arrested My Brother–dino Melaye Laments As Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Want To Kill Me, They’ve Arrested My Brother – Dino Melaye Laments As Polic by Uhumerio: 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
Embattled Senator Dino Melaye who was arrested in Abuja yesterday, has cried out that his brother has also been arrested as armed riot policemen laid siege on his Maitama, Abuja residence.

It was reported on Monday 23rd April that Senator Dino Melaye was arrested at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja by Immigration officers, and they attempted to seize the passport of the senator who was on his way to Morocco.

http://www.mediaafricana.com.ng/news/they-want-to-kill-me-theyve-arrested-my-brother-dino-melaye-laments-as-police-lay-siege-on-his-home/

cc-lalasticlala
Re: They Want To Kill Me, They’ve Arrested My Brother – Dino Melaye Laments As Polic by obedugo(m): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
Enjoy the change towards you my able senator cos we have better things to worry about

1 Like

Re: They Want To Kill Me, They’ve Arrested My Brother – Dino Melaye Laments As Polic by chris4gold(m): 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
Lobatan, release track for them na shocked shocked shocked
Re: They Want To Kill Me, They’ve Arrested My Brother – Dino Melaye Laments As Polic by tallceejay(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
enjoy your change

1 Like

Re: They Want To Kill Me, They’ve Arrested My Brother – Dino Melaye Laments As Polic by T9ksy(m): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mr Ajeku-iya-ni- o-je, you ought to reserve your lamentations to those who gives a da.m.n about you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Transmission Transmission" Official Music Video / The Warri Refinery And Petrochemicals Company (WRPC) Is Now In Full Operations A / Senator Shehu Sani Shares Photos Of Himself In Abia And Kirikiri Prisons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.