Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,743 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village (28039 Views)

Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) / Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan / Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Chochovini: 6:19am On Apr 25, 2018
SoapQueen:
Jesus Christ!
. Of Nazareth!
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Angyella(f): 6:24am On Apr 25, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] Oh God pls do sumtin dis is getting out of hands.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by learnedman(m): 6:27am On Apr 25, 2018
Benue,Taraba,Kogi,plateau and other middle belt people good morning! What Ojukwu saw in the 1960's sitting down, You and your leaders like Danjuma,Gowon & co are now trying to see standing up!!
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by SOFTENGR: 6:32am On Apr 25, 2018
gurunlocker:
We are voting for Bubu again in 2019, the security has really improved as promised.
It has improved seriously in Benue.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by SOFTENGR: 6:34am On Apr 25, 2018
petenweke:
Why are the benue people so powerless?
Too much enjoyment in music, burukutu and Kerewa has rendered them useless. Even there politicians in government like Audu Ugbe and David mark are idiots now. Especially Audu Ugbe!
Buhari wants to give your land to the herds men for grazing and you people are there crying. Crying won't help you. Stand up and FIGHTBACK! !!!
Don't rely on Otom, Audu and Mark. .they are all sell outs.
Fight for your children's future...else Benue will be wiped out of the map of Nigeria.
It's a grand plan.
And it's working
Benue is APC state. I won't be surprised if I see them supporting buhari for 2019.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by youngtoa: 6:47am On Apr 25, 2018
Government should please try to do something about this issue, recently when I got my call up letter to Benue state fear gripes my heart. Many of us here want re deployment and they are telling us if we don't have any medical issue or married certificate we can't relocate I don't understand this, is it by force to serve in a state where there is insecurity issue. God save us.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by effido666: 6:49am On Apr 25, 2018
kristonium:
Buhari should just resign now!!!!
OK come out let's protest against him
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by PHILONZO(m): 6:52am On Apr 25, 2018
Operation snake dance is on the way. Benue people should enjoy one Nigeria.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by peacechild(f): 6:53am On Apr 25, 2018
if the North east is allowed to form civilian JTF then Benue should be allowed too to protect itself, self defense is not a crime. Enough of this blood letting.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Bane2020: 6:53am On Apr 25, 2018
Yakubu Gowon behold the one Nigeria you fought so nobly to preserve, I hope you are sitting somewhere basking in the reminiscence of your splendid youth, now behold what your past "heroics" have wrought upon your people, I hope you go to bed every day a happy man just as you edge closer to your last breath... those millions of Biafrans your government implemented a genocidal war against, and of course your people who are facing their perhaps undeserved fair share of karma's vicious gift will be waiting for your statement on the other side.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by DeWorlex45(m): 6:54am On Apr 25, 2018
I still dont know why d FG is yet to proscribe dis nuisance as Terrorist, but was swift in proscribing armless IPOB as a Terrorist. Abi na wich kind terrorism is greater than d killings by dis blood sucking demons called herdsmen??

I can't really imagine wat they will turn to become if ttheir ''President BUHARI'' wins d second term, Now d useless police are swift to show their useless skills on DINO's matter,.

I don't know d offence of BENUE people to deserve dis genocide from dis demons called herdsmen. Only GOD know where they will invade next if our useless security operatives don't put them to check,.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by gurunlocker: 7:06am On Apr 25, 2018
chapwiz:
you are a cow and cow you will remain idiot

Go read my post again, then check your dictionary to see what sarcasm is. Dunno what brings about cow here.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by GaggleNSwallow: 7:41am On Apr 25, 2018
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
I wish fulani herdsmen could find omenka/omenkalives and ............appreciate him grin

Unfortunately, that zombie is not really from Benue State as he claims.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by MYHUBBY: 7:42am On Apr 25, 2018
sorry to say all Benue youth are dumbs and Benue people generally don't portrait what they used to be

if Benue are truly affected with this killings, they ought to have bombard that makurdi state house, sleep and wake at asorock. let these politicians know they're useless

they're just accepting this useless fate when you people have lost 500+ people in your own country. genocide is taking place in your country and y'all can't come together to end it and I'm sure cows is still roaming around, Fulani are still living around you people, you can't waste them

take a clue at taraba, do you see taraba people getting killed by this monster like u?

retaliate today and be prepared for their attacked and see this killings stop

I'm so pissed right now. Benue wake up pls
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Geesaintagape: 7:45am On Apr 25, 2018
Benue is a coward state full stop
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Emotionss: 8:23am On Apr 25, 2018
The truth is that the fulanis are going to occupy benue state sooner than later benue state will become a state dominated by fulanis. .
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Emotionss: 8:29am On Apr 25, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Paperwhite:
Today again? cry cry cry This is jihad & the earlier christains accept this reality & go for an all out war the better for us.I repeat this is Jihad.Bleep the president,NASS, governors. angry Buhari resign, be impeached or nature will do it work.
Enough of these senseless killings

That is my fear.
People are not taking what is happening in benue serious. This is a state sponsored jihad. More killings are bound to happen and the killers know that the only thing we can do is talk and no action.

Make my words.
All the service chiefs and securities agencies are involved in this killing.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Oyewoadegoke95(m): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2018
may God help us in this country
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by COCKCROW: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2018
GO ON WITH ONE NIGERIA. MORE OF THE STORY. THIS IS SEASON ONE CHAPTER TWO. MIDDLE BELT PEOPLE ARE JUST COWARDS, INCLUDING TY. DANJUMA, GOWON, ETC. THIS JUST GOOD MORNING AND THE BEGINNING OF SORROW. VERY SOON TRIBULATION WILL FOLLOW AND FINALLY DEATH. I AM NOT WISHING NORTHERN CHRISTIANS AND MINORITIES ANY EVIL BUT WHAT THEY DID TO IGBOS IN THE 1967 - 1970 AND TO IPOB. RIP
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Enoch2606(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2018
tiv people has to fight for themselves the agatu people did during their own
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
Firgemachar:

Will his speaking up or resignation stop the kilings
Stop sounding like a small girl. angry
Stop sounding like an im.becile... When all hands are on deck every deliberate action counts. His resignation will be a big turning point... You sound like a scared weakling. Swift decisions are needed in times like this for the greater good.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Firgemachar: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
dairykidd:

Stop sounding like an im.becile... When all hands are on deck every deliberate action counts. His resignation will be a big turning point... You sound like a scared weakling. Swift decisions are needed in times like this for the greater good.

So you are telling me Osinbajo's resignation will stop the killings
You must be a dullard.
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
Firgemachar:

So you are telling me Osinbajo's resignation will stop the killings
You must be a dullard.
Gosh... I wonder how u read... I never said it would stop the killings. I am done trying to explain to u pls. I don't associate with idiots.. So go back & read more slowly this time.. Camel angry
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Firgemachar: 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
dairykidd:

Gosh... I wonder how u read... I never said it would stop the killings. I am done trying to explain to u pls. I don't associate with idiots.. So go back & read more slowly this time.. Camel angry

You sound like a pained, frustrated lunatic...
Re: 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
Firgemachar:

You sound like a pained, frustrated lunatic...
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Palliatives Left In Ekiti State, No Palliatives Ware - Ekiti Government / Ayade's Supporters Protest With Coffin Against Supreme Court Plan To Sack Him / Wike Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.