Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water (47548 Views)

Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying / God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo / Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by Holywizard: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2018
Hahaha I Don laugh come fall from okro tree
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 25, 2018
Oh hahahaha, she want to do G but g-girls no get sense sha
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by Dpussyhunter: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2018
Saff:
I wonder what wrong with fetching water? When I was in naija I used to fetch water on my head, I can still post pictures and slay. What’s the big deal?

when you were in naija before you went to italy abi cheesy

and the big deal is this awon slay queen said she was from awon UK (united kingdom) when truely she is an egbon from awon UK (Uwakanda kingdom) undecided

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2018
Saff:
I wonder what wrong with fetching water? When I was in naija I used to fetch water on my head, I can still post pictures and slay. What’s the big deal?

Post pictures of you carrying a bucket of water on your head.
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by asawanathegreat(m): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2018
Where is she fleeing to?
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2018
dominique:
Somebody cannot return from the UK and assist with fetching water in peace again, hian!
My sister I taya oh embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by Martin0(m): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2018
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin greiyboy and Randy91 come an c tory grin

guy why u dey laugh nagrin guy na packaging be that na abi u nor know the story againgringrin
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by prechbills1(m): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2018
Saff:

you're still living in naija.. stop living fake life or you gonna be busted..

screenshot this thread so that we can see the UK network carrier you're using..
I know the names of all UK network carriers..

Nigerian ladies and fake life are 5&6..
smh

6 Likes

Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by ApostleLucifer: 10:21am On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:
Wow shortie is strong o shocked two Kegs of water na wa o

The girl should join olympics those skills are needed grin .... when u live a fake life one day it will come out

I pity all the people she gassed o cry

Madam shattap there! No be your kind be this?

Now you want to "advice" & "troll" when you are actually hot around the neck right now.

Just shut up please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by prechbills1(m): 10:21am On Apr 25, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

when you were in naija before you went to italy abi cheesy

and the big deal is this awon slay queen said she was from awon UK (united kingdom) when truely she is an egbon from awon UK (Uwakanda kingdom) undecided

Saffia isn't living in the UK
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by humilitypays(m): 10:22am On Apr 25, 2018
This girl is talented o.....why wasting her talent when she can challenge Usain Bolt and win world number 1 in 100m race or even marathon shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by okolet(m): 10:22am On Apr 25, 2018
tongue
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by alobright17(m): 10:22am On Apr 25, 2018
No be small run ooo .... fake life .
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by ApostleLucifer: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2018
dominique:
Somebody cannot return from the UK and assist with fetching water in peace again, hian!

She returned from the UK with Anthony Joshua's muscles abi?

Can I even carry two 50 litres gallon as fast as she did? That's real village training.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by jeff1607(m): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2018
Goodman2030:
she should've just owned up and turned the story around..
boom, she is accepted for owning up to her lies and is employed by cosmetics or any other fashion tingy for the little popularity she has gotten .
people who believe they own all the sympathy in the world will hold her up..
before you know it, she turns into an activist against living fake lives.

endorsement rolls in and boom.. na so she don blow finish....

that's the Nigerian story.

OMG!! you don finish work

ur packaging eh, e carry Cup
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 25, 2018
UK slay queen dey slay water for village grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 25, 2018
Goodman2030:
she should've just owned up and turned the story around..
boom, she is accepted for owning up to her lies and is employed by cosmetics or any other fashion tingy for the little popularity she has gotten .
people who believe they own all the sympathy in the world will hold her up..
before you know it, she turns into an activist against living fake lives.

endorsement rolls in and boom.. na so she don blow finish....

that's the Nigerian story.
grin grin grin
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by GOFRONT(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2018
Painfully, na the ones from Poor environment and poor family background dey Slay queen pass....

From slay queen, they metamorphose to Runz gehs

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by Lexusgs430: 10:25am On Apr 25, 2018
It's always best to be yourself, truthfully and otherwise......... The truth would eventually still open yansh like fowl..... Na by force to slay ?
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by idrisolaide(m): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2018
grin

This one WEAK Me PASS "Nigerian Youth Are Lazy"

Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by Lexusgs430: 10:27am On Apr 25, 2018
GOFRONT:
Painfully, na the ones from Poor environment and poor family background dey Slay queen pass....

Why not just be yourself ? The person looking for a spouse might actually be seeking a village girl ..... She don take slay spoil her market ....
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by jrusky(m): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2018
koolaid87:
Slay Queens, give your life to Christ

How I wish that wrapper fit drop

grin

Haha and I thought you are a born again but for wrapper to drop haaa............ you really bad ooo
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by AreaFada2: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2018
Olalan:
Fake girls everywhere..... The most annoying thing they do is disregarding and sometimes out rightly insulting legitimately hustling guys who have not really found their feet

Lol. These are the girls first to accuse one of not actually living in one's location.

They be like "you think I should believe that lie that you live in DC, NY, Manchester, Frankfurt, Toronto, etc. grin grin cheesy cheesy

It is their own lies that make them so doubtful of other people's honesty.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by marvin905(m): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2018
slayqueen A.K.A runs girls

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by shallysgirl: 10:32am On Apr 25, 2018
grin grin

The girl fine sha.
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by OldBeer: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2018
doctorkush:
That was how one kind girl call herself Linda came visiting after claiming she is omo senator born and raised in the abroad. Me sef thinking I don hit ajebutter stock my house with spaghetti and noodles with lots of vegetables and fruit. After two days of forming I am vegetarian bla bla bla, this girl don lean and her innit don change... Naa the third day she tell me she don change diet sey she wan chop EBA and ogufe

The way this girl dey control ogbonna with EBA... Fear catch me.. Naso regular pidgin dey drop like rap for her mouth. Instanta, I know sey I don enter one chance. Walahi ladies are scum.
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin
Oga abeg no kill person here.
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by 1x2x3: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2018
Fake it till you make it. That confirms she's a runs girl. She can run at least.
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by Wendy7485: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2018
grin kiss
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by GOFRONT(m): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2018
That is what they do not understand!!!
They want to form civilized and open eyez'd!!

Ur siggy tho!! grin grin grin
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by ItzBIM(m): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2018
Saff:

She about lied about her location and lifestyle.
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by AloneTK: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2018
Kingpee2:
Everything about women is fake ,what’s the purpose of the lie now ,what’s there if you live in the village ,what’s there if your life is not balanced up ,you don’t need to form what you ain’t yet,I just tire for this one,see her shame of lies now ...

Try not to generalize bro
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by pole: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2018
hahaha naija babe knw go kill me ,see packGiNG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.