Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water (47384 Views)

Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying / God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo / Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by agarawu23(m): 10:51am On Apr 25, 2018
Fake ladies full everywhere. grin
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by robinsonmfon(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2018
Umueze kingdom na UK na grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by tracyberry(f): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2018
The guyz here are nonetheless better than the village slay queen, the guyz tactics is to lie abt their location, some might lie about living in lekki whereas they stay in ebute mmeta, and when the girl decides to visit that's when the guy will beg his friend who stay in lekki to give him the one room for a whole day just so.he could please the girl and sleep with her.
NOTE: girls lie for popularity while boys lie for the benefits of sex.
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by djbussy(m): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2018
Aja 1 gbera
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by Boyooosa(m): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2018
Goodman2030:
she should've just owned up and turned the story around..
boom, she is accepted for owning up to her lies and is employed by cosmetics or any other fashion tingy for the little popularity she has gotten .
people who believe they own all the sympathy in the world will hold her up..
before you know it, she turns into an activist against living fake lives.

endorsement rolls in and boom.. na so she don blow finish....

that's the Nigerian story.
All hope not lost, your script can still turn to reality let alone social media...
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by magzey: 11:07am On Apr 25, 2018
Saff:
I wonder what wrong with fetching water? When I was in naija I used to fetch water on my head, I can still post pictures and slay. What’s the big deal?
Wia you dey now LIBYA?? grin angry grin grin another slay queen grin
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by pioukul1: 11:08am On Apr 25, 2018
This news is fake.... There are a million and one reasons she fled. (The pervert who videod this is stupid). I may have done the same if I saw ugly suspicious people doing a video of me.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by isybeke(f): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2018
Lol,,,,,,fake slay queen

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2018
Martin0:

guy why u dey laugh nagrin guy na packaging be that na abi u nor know the story againgringrin
ehn i understand d package but the tin be say na some of we guys dey run dis type of racket nacheesy. We go lie say we dey new York or London jus to catch a babe mugu. U know some babes wen dem hear overseas dem don fall yakata. Don't know why dis one come dey lie. Anyway she don fall her own handcheesy.
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by Psoul(m): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2018
That is how one of them i met in Enugu kept forming and telling me all these Uk stories. I just dey laf her for inside my heart. She tot i was buying all her stories.

At a point he told me that her International Passport has expired and she want to get anoda one. She said she went for it and that they are charging her high for renewal. I told her to give me her expired International Passport Number so that I can call my friend in Immigration to renew the Passport and bring it home. I promised to foot the bill. At this point, the light went off. She has never mentioned about Passport no traveling back to UK again.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by Martin0(m): 11:33am On Apr 25, 2018
lefulefu:
ehn i understand d package but the tin be say na some of we guys dey run dis type of racket nacheesy. We go lie say we dey new York or London jus to catch a babe mugu. U know some babes wen dem hear overseas dem don fall yakata. Don't know why dis one come dey lie. Anyway she don fall her own handcheesy.

yeah Na true,grin she fucvkupgrin
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by Louteelaw84: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2018
Goodman2030:
she should've just owned up and turned the story around..
boom, she is accepted for owning up to her lies and is employed by cosmetics or any other fashion tingy for the little popularity she has gotten .
people who believe they own all the sympathy in the world will hold her up..
before you know it, she turns into an activist against living fake lives.

endorsement rolls in and boom.. na so she don blow finish....

that's the Nigerian story.

Own up to a lie?
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by DeRay98(m): 11:44am On Apr 25, 2018
Saff:
I wonder what wrong with fetching water? When I was in naija I used to fetch water on my head, I can still post pictures and slay. What’s the big deal?

You're thinking she should have thought.
Her strength and humility would have taken over and won her accolades. But that's the ironing of trying to fool people all the time.
She missed a golden opportunity to turn things around for herself. We all would probably have laughed over it but then she could have been a winner.
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by bezimo(m): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2018
Busted!!

Broke ass fake girls claiming and forming what they are not..They are many of them on Instagram and facebook..Who are you deceiving sef..
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by gfreymom302: 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You guys should leave her alone do you know what it takes to be a slay queen so much expectation from you......... AWON GBOGBO BIGS GIRLScheesy
And you are one of them?
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by enemyofprogress: 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Rokia2 bursted
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by eyathorlarteey: 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
now thats what we refer to as "kasala don bust"�����������
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by ima4sure(f): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
fake life eveywhere.....stop claiming what you are not.....everybody has their own timing......

meanwhile

na so one of my former coursemate dey lie on social media say she dey pretoria in south africa.....one hour after i chatted with her on that fateful day......i say make i buy soup ingredients for oyingbo market....na so i jam her....she was speechless and was smilling mumuishly.....i just greeted her and walked away......she think she is doing me....na herself she dey do.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by Opoki(m): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Saff:
Nice laps
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Rokia2 bursted
You just siddon dey look for trouble..
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by sukar886: 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
fake girls looking for guys to suck,no be only UK na ukanafot
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by Ochibavictor(m): 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
doctorkush:
That was how one kind girl call herself Linda came visiting after claiming she is omo senator born and raised in the abroad. Me sef thinking I don hit ajebutter stock my house with spaghetti and noodles with lots of vegetables and fruit. After two days of forming I am vegetarian bla bla bla, this girl don lean and her innit don change... Naa the third day she tell me she don change diet sey she wan chop EBA and ogufe

The way this girl dey control ogbonna with EBA... Fear catch me.. Naso regular pidgin dey drop like rap for her mouth. Instanta, I know sey I don enter one chance. Walahi ladies are scum.

Nahin good for you. tongue
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by newoffer: 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
doctorkush:
That was how one kind girl call herself Linda came visiting after claiming she is omo senator born and raised in the abroad. Me sef thinking I don hit ajebutter stock my house with spaghetti and noodles with lots of vegetables and fruit. After two days of forming I am vegetarian bla bla bla, this girl don lean and her innit don change... Naa the third day she tell me she don change diet sey she wan chop EBA and ogufe

The way this girl dey control ogbonna with EBA... Fear catch me.. Naso regular pidgin dey drop like rap for her mouth. Instanta, I know sey I don enter one chance. Walahi ladies are scum.
My close friend fell for this scam too. d babe said she is from USA, she just dey wack my guy with hope that the father will send her money.
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by enemyofprogress: 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
dairykidd:

You just siddon dey look for trouble..
walahi trouble just dey hungry me today

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by Saff(f): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
prechbills1:

you're still living in naija.. stop living fake life or you gonna be busted..

screenshot this thread so that we can see the UK network carrier you're using..
I know the names of all UK network carriers..

Nigerian ladies and fake life are 5&6..
smh
I’m not proving anything to you. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by Abdgafarplenty(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
pioukul1:
This news is fake.... There are a million and one reasons she fled. (The pervert who videod this is stupid). I may have done the same if I saw ugly suspicious people doing a video of me.

slay Queen senior even went ahead and use the word Videod �, you could have simply go on local English like recorded, yet you chose to slay with (Inglish) language of the slayers
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by Neddyogu(m): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
koolaid87:
Slay Queens, give your life to Christ

How I wish that wrapper fit drop

grin

Wukeeed Sombori grin
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by tyup(m): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
doctorkush:

okay we have heard the lies.....just do us good to glue your mouth when your done

thanks for the co-operation

Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by ezendiezetony: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
Rat race..

Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by Lalas247(f): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
Saff:
Why did she run though

Me too did the same when I went to the village working on nanas farm ... but girl I did not dress like that u know u didn’t
Secondly why run ... doesn’t make sense she was caught out that’s what guilty ppl do run ...
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by brownhawk: 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You guys should leave her alone do you know what it takes to be a slay queen so much expectation from you......... AWON GBOGBO BIGS GIRLScheesy
something tells me she's from enugu instantly
Re: Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water by seunfape(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
and this their method of fetching water in south east south south very annoying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy / Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years / Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.