Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

"I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video (26516 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / Itse Sagay Under Fire For Backing Adeosun On Certificate Forgery / What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by Ovokoo: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
The former Minister of Education took to her twitter handle to react to claims that herself and the Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeousn, exchanged words on a flight recently.

Some persons shared a viral video of two Nigerian women quareling on a plane and claimed it was Mrs Ezekwesili and Adeosun.

Source: https://ovoko.com.ng/not-quarrel-adeosun-plane-ezekwesili-responds-rumours/

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by kristonium(m): 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
You fight bad leadership right?
Can you see what Buhari you forced on Nigerians has turned Nigeria to?
Massacre of innocent lives on daily basis?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by omowolewa: 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
I don't comment on 'two fighting' issues
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by okomile(f): 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
I don Waka pass.
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by CodeTemplar: 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
Fight over what?
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by 35824L: 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
Who else noticed the facial semblance of ezekwesili and obasanjo?

15 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by harjorlarh(m): 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
k
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by three: 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
They will lie

They will deceive

They will manipulate

They will destroy

APC and its YOUNG MINIONS are devoid of conscience. If they don't get their way they will attempt to fabricate and blackmail. If they don't win they will burn the house down.

In human civilisations if there ever was a set of people who should never be allowed to attain Public Office or trust, these ones fit the bill.

21 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by kalvoken(m): 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mr Eze ekwesighi, what do you mean by the woman cannot and will never be you?

Please kowaa nke OMA. Ndi ofe mmanu aghotabeghi mkpari nwanyi a nyere ha n'okwu a

9 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by LastSurvivor11: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
I don't waste my fight..

Yeye wowen..
It doesn't look like her though..
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
That's clearly not her. Case closed. These bloggers sha. undecided
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by IamPatriotic(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
I knew it was not both of them, desperate Nigerians!
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by Larrykaysail(m): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Fight over what?
fighting over seat... am in D4 no is mine ,
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by naijjaman(m): 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
undecided
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by moscobabs(m): 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by ibotic(f): 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ipob youths and lies...
Be like 5 and 6... angry

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by Sportxclusive: 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
wetting concern me self
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by dechriscool(m): 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
The video wasn't you and Adeosun.It was hand work of mischievous people.
Did I hear you say, you fight bad leaderships? The only leadership you fight against is leadership you are not part of.

8 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by Drnice: 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
Yea, She's Igbo but that of the Prodigal One(cos that's what Biafrans take her as) I must say. If they really fought(mouth to mouth), I mean real fight. Trust, Oby would beat her up. But, come to think of it, it suits them all. If Dem like make they yab till dy century. But Bloggers, una no try at all.
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by undefeated(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
kristonium:
You fight bad leadership right? Can you see what Buhari you forced on Nigerians has turned Nigeria to? Massacre of innocent lives on daily basis?
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by e7ejinima: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
Where's the video of the fight pls? I need something to cheer me up.
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by DaV8King(m): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
This is some of the results of the media manipulation the likes of Chude introduced to Nigeria so as to foist Sai Barber on us.
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by enemyofprogress: 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
I sawed the video two
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by potterdon: 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
ibotic:
Ipob youths and lies...
Be like 5 and 6... angry
zombie �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by potterdon: 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
ibotic:
Ipob youths and lies...
Be like 5 and 6... angry
zombie grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by ehissi(m): 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hmmmmmm...... undecided

2 snakes on a plane........ grin
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by IsaAbubakar: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
I don't waste my fight cheesy

if you know you know
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by nabegibeg: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ovokoo:
The former Minister of Education took to her twitter handle to react to claims that herself and the Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeousn, exchanged words on a flight recently.

Some persons shared a viral video of two Nigerian women quareling on a plane and claimed it was Mrs Ezekwesili and Adeosun.

Source: https://ovoko.com.ng/not-quarrel-adeosun-plane-ezekwesili-responds-rumours/

She is a role model not a buststop tout

Ask the finance minister who she fought with grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Overpass (Videos). / Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.