Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

"I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video (26535 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / Itse Sagay Under Fire For Backing Adeosun On Certificate Forgery / What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by michoim(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Are you sure you are not fighting yourself, because you are the bad BBOG leadership...
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by fresherdanU: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
of course you didnt.

the video is fake and it was trending at some point. a long time ago.
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by Bimpe29: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nigerians are becoming fake.
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by Brainardc(m): 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
Does it mean that's not your real face?
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
hmm..if it's not them, then who..the total resemblance was so unique o....but come to think of it...the video sell scatter...I hail the vlogger
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by Seun360(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
hmm..if it's not them, then who..the total resemblance was so unique o....but come to think of it...the video sell scatter...I hail the vlogger

I actually fell to it at first.
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by prince049(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
35824L:
Who else noticed the facial semblance of ezekwesili and obasanjo?
Did you just call her an ugly fowl
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by ninetiethcrown7(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ovokoo:
The former Minister of Education took to her twitter handle to react to claims that herself and the Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeousn, exchanged words on a flight recently.

Some persons shared a viral video of two Nigerian women quareling on a plane and claimed it was Mrs Ezekwesili and Adeosun.

Source: https://ovoko.com.ng/not-quarrel-adeosun-plane-ezekwesili-responds-rumours/

Kemi Adeosun with red hair and a sleeveless shirt, awon bloggers e ni suru, una to like to dey shoot your shot.

Besides I have seen that video before. It's about some britico girl and an old mama insulting themselves. Nothing new.
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by petitejolie(f): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
but she's not d one in d video na.
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by kernel507: 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
ibotic:
Ipob youths and lies...
Be like 5 and 6... angry

Did an Igbo man or iPOB assail your mother?, because I noticed how you've been spamming and phishing every Biafra threads.

Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
Web Page Blocked!

The page you have requested has been blocked, because the URL is banned.

URL: https://www.nairaland.com/4471601/ipob-members-bamako-mali-ahead

Client IP: 10.17.125.253
Server IP: 104.20.239.22
User name:
Group name:

Seun, who did this? Who banned this URL? Definitely, not intentionally done by nairaland. Search engines cannot just block this page. Nairaland should rectify the problem by changing page title. I am suspecting IPOB handwork here. Una welldone
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by keneck1: 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
three:
They will lie

They will deceive

They will manipulate

They will destroy

APC and its YOUNG MINIONS are devoid of conscience. If they don't get their way they will attempt to fabricate and blackmail. If they don't win they will burn the house down.

In human civilisations if there ever was a set of people who should never be allowed to attain Public Office or trust, these ones fit the bill.
watch it boy you are too young for these ok.
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by Arimokwusunday(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Fight over what?

NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY HEADING SOMEWHERE
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by AstroG: 12:15am On Apr 26, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
ibotic:
Ipob youths and lies...
Be like 5 and 6... angry

Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by big7: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2018
ibotic:
Ipob youths and lies...
Be like 5 and 6... angry

What is your problem skeleton... See your pic like Sharon wiper.... Lol
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by shallysgirl: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
ibotic:
Ipob youths and lies...
Be like 5 and 6... angry
afonbabe wink
Re: "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video by ibotic(f): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
big7:

What is your problem skeleton... See your pic like Sharon wiper.... Lol

Jealousy will kill some people... grin

Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock / Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno / Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest