Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

How My Girlfriend Sister Secretely Came To My House When She Saw My Penis Size - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Sister Secretely Came To My House When She Saw My Penis Size (1358 Views)

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing / Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Girlfriend Sister Secretely Came To My House When She Saw My Penis Size by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Veronica brought her younger sister over to my house one Sunday. She had an Internship interview at my company very early the next day and it made more sense since she lived a little far away.

Veronica obviously had the assumption that we were dating. Most times, I did not mind because she cooked and did my laundry. She was also always up for anything in bed. I enjoyed her company but it was her knack for coming and staying over whenever she wanted that bugged me

Like her sister, Vivian was pretty. She had a look of young innocence that drew me to her. She was slimmer than Veronica but despite her size, she had this very alluring curve to her bums. My mouth watered as soon as I saw her. I shook my dirty thoughts out of my head, though. She was leaving the next day, it was not like I would get the chance to do anything.

The next morning, I took her to work with me. After her interview, she chose to stay back even though I offered to give her transport fare back to my place where she was to wait for Veronica to come pick her up and take her home. She said she would rather wait till I was done.

Finally, at about 2pm, I decided to quickly drive her home and return to work. I was feeling guilty that she had to wait so long.
Read full story at http://www.olubamznews.com/2018/04/25/girlfriend-sister-come-house-taste-milk/

(1) (Reply)

How True If This Picture? / Relationship Gone Wrong Between Two Twitter Users / How Important Is Sex In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.