Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing (81046 Views)

Husband Secretly Divorced Wife 20 Years Ago Without Her Knowing. / MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / See The Pictures Of A Lady That Once Dated A Catholic Priest Without Her Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by kyber(m): 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
I’m Giving It To My Girlfriend Sister Without Her Knowing

Just bought my girlfriends sister a new Tecno spark 5 pro without my babe knowing

Her sister has been phone-less for 3months now
She’s been begging me to get it for her but her elder sister who is my babe refused saying “she doesn’t deserve it” reasons best know to her though.

I also feel it’s not my responsibility but she keeps on bugging me to buy it for her and that I shouldn’t don’t tell her elder sister !!!

Well I just decided to buy it for her today at a mini Plaza close to my area

(Picture below)

Have I made the right decision

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by 9182736455O1999(m): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Redpillers are coming for you cheesy

339 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Jeon(f): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
gringrin

YOU BE BETTER IN-LAW OOOH

gringrin

223 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Jeon(f): 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
gringrin

gringrin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by kyber(m): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Redpillers are coming for you

I’m waiting for them

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by kyber(m): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jeon:
gringrin

gringrin

I dey tell u

2 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by MufasaLion: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
O ye Redpillers, another sumptuous meal is here for y'all retärds to devour.

grin grin grin

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
Father Christmas

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Jeon(f): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
kyber:

I dey tell u

but TAKE AM EASY...

I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE LIKE THOSE PINKPILLS IF ANYTHING TURN NORTH [GODFORBINcry]

7 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Jennyclay(f): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
Good Gesture

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
FahBuLous:
Simple fool angry
He has the money... Make yours...

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
kyber:
Just bought my girlfriends sister a new Tecno spark 5 pro without my babe knowing

Her sister has been phone-less for 3months now
She’s been begging me to get it for her but her elder sister who is my babe refused saying “she doesn’t deserve it” reasons best know to her though.

I also feel it’s not my responsibility but she keeps on bugging me to buy it for her and I that I shouldn’t don’t tell her elder sister !!!

Well I just decided to buy it for her today at a mini Plaza close to my area

(Picture below)

Have I made the right decision
Your titles tho... Always misleading... grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Jeon(f): 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
Datboredberri:

NEGATIVE MIND angry

I THOUGHT IT WAS CORNOGRAPHY cheesy

20 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jeon:

NEGATIVE MIND angry

I THOUGHT IT WAS CORNOGRAPHY cheesy

grin

Honestly, I was coming to scold him for cheating on his sweet girlfriend

But Kyber is my darling... grin

5 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by GOFRONT(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
shocked

Op welldone, welldone.....you try very well. The way to a girls punny is by gifting her a brand new phone....We always find the younger sis of our girlfriends more sexually attractive than their elder sis who is our girlfriend.
Op, while I applaud your benevolence and act of cheerful giving on this kid sista of your gf, I sha hope that your heart is clean and that the above bolded is not your intention towards her.....else only a matter of time before the breeze would blow and your yanss will open Waaaaa!!!!!

But then, I hope you nor go vex if I tell you to send her Whatsapp number to me. I just want her to snap and send something to me so I can use to check the clarity of the Spark 5 camera you bought for her.......Nothing more..

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by kyber(m): 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
MufasaLion:
O ye Redpillers, another sumptuous meal is here for y'all retärds to devour.

grin grin grin

They Can Try !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by kyber(m): 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
HenryDion:
Father Christmas

That’s me

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by kyber(m): 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jeon:

but TAKE AM EASY...

I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE LIKE THOSE PINKPILLS IF ANYTHING TURN NORTH [GODFORBINcry]

I know how to take care of my Home

3 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by kyber(m): 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
He has the money... Make yours...

Thanks dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by kyber(m): 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
Datboredberri:

Lol
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by SurvivorMM: 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
Done... smiley
Thanks
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by kyber(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
Datboredberri:

grin

Honestly, I was coming to scold him for cheating on his sweet girlfriend

But Kyber is my darling... grin

Aww Thanks Dear
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by STARKENNETH(m): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2022

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
kyber:

That’s me

Hope you've sent to your mother, your sisters and brothers? If not, you're a disgusting simp.

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Bigbright7(m): 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
In this hard economy you're taking care of a girlfriend and her family members.

bomb dey your head.

For all your electrical installations works for your upcoming building projects please check my signature

54 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React / Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.