Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Don't Patronize Prostitution Reasons. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Patronize Prostitution Reasons. (1347 Views)

"Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution / Is Paid Dating The New Wave Of Prostitution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Patronize Prostitution Reasons. by happy200(m): 5:29am On May 11, 2018
Well people have different preference to me patronizing prostitude has lots of disadvantages hences it's a no go for me. (1) Majority of them are exconvicts. (2) Some of them are naturally bitter hence they failed to secure husband. (3) Some had a lot of heartbreaks that they have now become ''monsters''. (4) Some are frustrated, you dont need to see what a frustrated person can do. These are security aspects, we wont go/talk about sexuall transmitted disease involved. With all these to me geting involve in such act is suicidal. Opinion though

1 Like

Re: Don't Patronize Prostitution Reasons. by STARGREEN(m): 5:35am On May 11, 2018
God approves it not. Hence it doesn't worth it. However some of your reasons seems to be far from its dangers in human fact.

1 Like

Re: Don't Patronize Prostitution Reasons. by emi14: 5:35am On May 11, 2018
They also reduce rape cases
Re: Don't Patronize Prostitution Reasons. by happy200(m): 5:37am On May 11, 2018
emi14:
They also reduce rape cases
From my observations majority of Nigerians don't know self control exist. I promise you someone can stay witout sex for 5 months.
Re: Don't Patronize Prostitution Reasons. by ubunja(m): 5:39am On May 11, 2018
lol dude all that doesnt matter for 15 mins of sex. are you gonna date her?
Re: Don't Patronize Prostitution Reasons. by Nobody: 5:40am On May 11, 2018
You didn't mention the fact that most of them are spirits.

No be clear eye then dey take do confirm olosho o
Re: Don't Patronize Prostitution Reasons. by mikejj(m): 5:42am On May 11, 2018
grin grin oya those that patronise agaracha cum and defend yourself.grin
Re: Don't Patronize Prostitution Reasons. by emi14: 5:46am On May 11, 2018
happy200:
From my observations majority of Nigerians don't know self control exist. I promise you someone can stay without sex for 5 months.
I personally stayed as much as possible before I got married. Stop pushing your observations to Nigerians. Nigerians are one of the world must reserved and cultured when it comes to sex going by religious beliefs - Muslims and Christianity and related teachings. Youths hide to have sex. In some countries it's way of life. Not condemnation. Travel and see bro.

1 Like

Re: Don't Patronize Prostitution Reasons. by nero2face: 5:48am On May 11, 2018
Most of them has deadly diseases... sad sad
Re: Don't Patronize Prostitution Reasons. by happy200(m): 5:49am On May 11, 2018
emi14:

I personally stayed as much as possible before I got married. Stop pushing your observations to Nigerians. Nigerians are one of the world must reserved and cultured when it comes to sex going by religious beliefs - Muslims and Christianity and related teachings. Youths hide to have sex. In some countries it's way of life. Not condemnation. Travel and see bro.
So what's the cause of Nigerians extreme population growth?
Re: Don't Patronize Prostitution Reasons. by faithugo64(f): 6:03am On May 11, 2018
happy200:
Well people have different preference to me patronizing prostitudes has lots of disadvantages hences it's a no go for me. (1) Majority of them are exconvicts. (2) Some of them are naturally bitter hence they failed to secure husband. (3) Some had a lot of heartbreaks that they have now become ''monsters''. (4) Some are frustrated, you dont need to see what a frustrated person can do. These are security aspects, we wont go/talk about sexuall transmitted disease involved. With all these to me geting involve in such act is suicidal. Opinion though

OP have mercy and correct the bolded

Prostitudes ke, beatitudes ni grin
Re: Don't Patronize Prostitution Reasons. by happy200(m): 6:08am On May 11, 2018
faithugo64:

OP have mercy and correct the bolded

Prostitudes ke, beatitudes ni grin
Hahahahhaahahaha, it's now too late cos of ur quote.
Re: Don't Patronize Prostitution Reasons. by emi14: 6:38am On May 11, 2018
happy200:
So what's the cause of Nigerians extreme population growth?
Obviously not pre marital sex. One Alhaji can marry as much as 4 wives likewise some traditionalist. Most of our girls embraces abortion to avoid shame associated with premarital pregnancy. Nigeria is not over populated only that our resources are not evenly distributed. India as third world country is about 1.2billiion people.
Re: Don't Patronize Prostitution Reasons. by Obinnau(m): 6:42am On May 11, 2018
happy200:
Well people have different preference to me patronizing prostitude has lots of disadvantages hences it's a no go for me. (1) Majority of them are exconvicts. (2) Some of them are naturally bitter hence they failed to secure husband. (3) Some had a lot of heartbreaks that they have now become ''monsters''. (4) Some are frustrated, you dont need to see what a frustrated person can do. These are security aspects, we wont go/talk about sexuall transmitted disease involved. With all these to me geting involve in such act is suicidal. Opinion though
You want to date her or marry her?
Re: Don't Patronize Prostitution Reasons. by Lloydthesaint: 6:51am On May 11, 2018
happy200:
From my observations majority of Nigerians don't know self control exist. I promise you someone can stay witout sex for 5 months.
you de masturbate
Re: Don't Patronize Prostitution Reasons. by wizrose(m): 6:59am On May 11, 2018
EVEN IF U SLEEP WITH MOST OF THEM WITH CONDOM .. STIL YET U ARE NOT SAFE ... grin grin
Re: Don't Patronize Prostitution Reasons. by happy200(m): 7:07am On May 11, 2018
wizrose:
EVEN IF U SLEEP WITH MOST OF THEM WITH CONDOM .. STIL YET U ARE NOT SAFE ... grin grin
YEA
Re: Don't Patronize Prostitution Reasons. by Nobody: 9:31am On May 11, 2018
If this is the reasons why I should not patronize a prostitute, I think it's high time I start visiting brothels to cure my konji.

The reasons you quote here are peculiar to most of our ladies nowadays..

Come up with a better reason if you're trying to dissuade people from patronizing prostitute and not this kindergarten reasons...

And who told you most prostitute are ex convicts embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Qualities Of An Ideal Life Partner / The Most Beautiful And Sexy Lady On Nairaland / Reasons Why People Masturbate And Are Proud Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.