Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,685 members, 7,844,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1017701 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 8:12am On May 30, 2018
deesmama:
Hi olufemi,
First,fax is free search this thread for details and Wes fax number..
Secondly,you MA think am.. You are not supposed to send the transcript your self normally.. Now you are.. Circumstance and all.. You now want to raise suspicion?? If you wanted sending together you should have told your school to include copy of your cert in the envelope before sealing..

I don't get it oh. WES categorically made provision for sending transcript yourself as long its in an envelope and its sealed with a stamp across.
@olufemi2211 please go and read WES FAQ for confirmation.

You are not doing anything shady by sending both documents in say a DHL envelope. Just dont open the transcript envelope please. Make a copy of your certicate abi statement of result and slot in the DHL envelope. Write your WES reference number clearly on the envelope or in a plain paper inside.

If you like, you can still fax the same certificate to WES as desmama has pointed out. It will be received before your DHL arrives sef.

Congrats ppr18. Speedy timeline

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by arinbakenne: 8:21am On May 30, 2018
Thanks for your response.

happytbaby:
Ghost update was 25th, wait for them to send your PPR.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by LadyW: 8:23am On May 30, 2018
Congratulations, more of such good news.
PPR18:
It's PPR. .
AOR. April 15
PPR May 30.
Thanks for the knowledge shared here. Goes back to silent reader. grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:24am On May 30, 2018
[quote author=PPR18 post=68004378]
AOR. April 15
MEP. April 21
IP1. April 21
IP2. May 16
ADR. May 16
ADR Submitted May 19
PPR May 30.
/quote]

My God! That was fast. May God favour you in Cannyland. Congratulations!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Compu001: 8:30am On May 30, 2018
From my little experience with Wes, you are partly right. But that is your own copy. The school will now send their own copy to Wes. If the school do not send their own copy then it's not genuine.
Because after the whole verification, Wes will attest to the fact that your school send copy of your transcript and they believe it's genuine. So to be on a safer side, let your school do the sending and monitor it. My two kobo
quote author=stonecoldcafe post=68008727]

I don't get it oh. WES categorically made provision for sending transcript yourself as long its in an envelope and its sealed with a stamp across.

You are not doing anything shady by sending both documents in say a DHL envelope. Just dont open the transcript envelope please. Make a copy of your certicate abi statement of result and slot in the DHL envelope. Write your WES reference number clearly on the envelope or in a plain paper inside.

If you like, you can still fax the same certificate to WES as desmama has pointed out. It will be received before your DHL arrives sef.

Congrats ppr18. Speedy timeline[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:31am On May 30, 2018
There is nothing wrong with sending your transcript yourself. You are allowed to. WES allows it, so long as the envelope is sealed and stamped from the school. @olufemi2211 You can send your certificate yourself via hellofax. It is a time-tested approach. But if you insist on sending it as one package with the transcript, ensure you put it in a separate envelope and then in a bigger envelope with the other envelope containing the transcript before sending. Your reference number must be clearly stated on both envelopes.
deesmama:
Hi olufemi,
First,fax is free search this thread for details and Wes fax number..
Secondly,you MA think am.. You are not supposed to send the transcript your self normally.. Now you are.. Circumstance and all.. You now want to raise suspicion?? If you wanted sending together you should have told your school to include copy of your cert in the envelope before sealing..

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by extraterestrial: 8:36am On May 30, 2018
Which is ADR again?...congrats on your PPR!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 8:53am On May 30, 2018
Congratulations
PPR18:
It's PPR.
AOR. April 15
PPR May 30.
Thanks for the knowledge shared here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by koonlay5: 9:04am On May 30, 2018
Congrats

PPR18:
It's PPR.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bellniki1: 9:05am On May 30, 2018
PPR18:
It's PPR. To the ever faithful God who did not disappoint us even when our application was not perfect, I give HIM praise. To Newmum ur labour of love will not go unrewarded as the Lord liveth. You replied all my mails,went out of ur way to prepare LOE sample for us when adr seemed complicated. I love u.
PPR May 30.

Congratulations ��
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olufemi2211(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2018
Thanks to everyone @deesmama, @Newmum0615, Compu001 and Stonecoldcafe. I will include the certificate in the same FedEx package but in another envelope bearing my ref no..

Congrats PPR 18....that's Godspeed

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bimsebony: 9:38am On May 30, 2018
PPR18:
It's PPR. To the ever faithful God who did not disappoint us even when our application was not perfect, I give HIM praise. To Newmum ur labour of love will not go unrewarded as the Lord liveth. You replied all my mails,went out of ur way to prepare LOE sample for us when adr seemed complicated. I love u.
AOR. April 15
MEP. April 21
IP1. April 21
IP2. May 16
ADR. May 16
ADR Submitted May 19
PPR May 30.

Congrats.
The Land and its people will be in your favour

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fuzzyman(f): 9:40am On May 30, 2018
PPR18:
It's PPR. To the ever faithful God who did not disappoint us even when our application was not perfect, I give HIM praise.

Congrats congrats . This has to be the fastest . I am very happy for you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by kylexy61(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2018
extraterestrial:
Which is ADR again?...congrats on your PPR!!

Additional Document Request
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Claessique1(f): 10:05am On May 30, 2018
TEECANN:

Thank you. I did some digging up too and I am suspecting my internet speed.

BTW, can anybody suggest the best/fastest internet service provider (that works fine around Gbagada-Ilupeju axis of Lagos) with decent pricing? I need to set up a better internet at home for this hustle, abeg...I wan avoid story that touch grin grin

It will all end in praise IJN!

I have a option
unlimited Wi-Fi per month....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tosinkay(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2018
Good day family.
Please is there anyone that know somebody that can help at University of Nigeria. WES sent request to UNN since last year and up till now no response from them. Please i need someone that can help facilitate this.
This tiring is almost six months now.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:08am On May 30, 2018
Good morning everyone. Please I am still waiting for a reply. Please help.

dumprep:
Hello my good people!

Please I would like to confirm the following:

I worked in a hospital in a village in Oyo state. In my reference letter, I noticed the following:

1). The letterhead is originally in black and white so when scanned, it comes out as black and white. Will this suffice for my application? Must the reference letter be colored?

2). The letterhead contains just the hospital logo and name, but no official email or hospital address or phone number. So my former boss (a doctor) had to put his personal email (gmail) and phone number in the closing of the letter.

3). The doctor explained that he does not have a business card but he sent me a copy of his driver's license which has his full name and the hospital name written on his driver's license. I asked him if he has an ID card which indicates that he is a Medical Doctor but he said "no".

Please what should I do in these scenarios? Many thanks.

God bless you all.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by LadyW: 10:11am On May 30, 2018
Still on the WES issue, please, does anyone have a contact in UNIZIK for transcripts? I could really use one now. Is WES verification with them via mail or email? Kindly email me the details at emp.beryl@gmail.com God bless you.

Elfmannisback:

Send separately now, you won't heed to it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mosbiod(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2018
Hi, Thanks for this...
Finally got a reply that my application is in Ottawa Case processing centre... Ottawa is now behaving like London too

veritas3:

To find out, you have to use the Web form. See the attached pic.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mosbiod(m): 10:13am On May 30, 2018
Congrats, such a nice speed

PPR18:
AOR. April 15
MEP. April 21
IP1. April 21
IP2. May 16
ADR. May 16
ADR Submitted May 19
PPR May 30.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Mightyrush(m): 10:17am On May 30, 2018
Awesome speed. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

PPR18:
AOR. April 15
MEP. April 21
IP1. April 21
IP2. May 16
ADR. May 16
ADR Submitted May 19
PPR May 30.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:18am On May 30, 2018
mosbiod:
Hi, Thanks for this...
Finally got a reply that my application is in Ottawa Case processing centre... Ottawa is now behaving like London too

When was your AOR, my file is at Ottawa too ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 10:18am On May 30, 2018
Wow! so sorry to hear this. Which Certificate PG or Undergrad. Anyway pm pls I have both contacts. Thanks to this thread. Mine was ready in 2 months from the day I paid for WES.
tosinkay:
Good day family.
Please is there anyone that know somebody that can help at University of Nigeria. WES sent request to UNN since last year and up till now no response from them. Please i need someone that can help facilitate this.
This tiring is almost six months now.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deesmama: 10:28am On May 30, 2018
oh my bad,i didnt know that..apologies olufemi..

stonecoldcafe:

Congrats ppr18. Speedy timeline
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deesmama: 10:30am On May 30, 2018
oh great!an elder as spoken.:*

Newmum0615:
There is nothing wrong with sending your transcript yourself. You are allowed to. WES allows it, so long as the envelope is sealed and stamped from the school. @olufemi2211 You can send your certificate yourself via hellofax. It is a time-tested approach. But if you insist on sending it as one package with the transcript, ensure you put it in a separate envelope and then in a bigger envelope with the other envelope containing the transcript before sending. Your reference number must be clearly stated on both envelopes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Dealkid: 10:32am On May 30, 2018
Hi Cochtrane, I still will love to speak with you privately.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 10:37am On May 30, 2018
PM me. Verification is via e-mail.
LadyW:
Still on the WES issue, please, does anyone have a contact in UNIZIK for transcripts? I could really use one now. Is WES verification with them via mail or email? Kindly email me the details at emp.beryl@gmail.com God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 10:39am On May 30, 2018
I no be elder o. Lol.
deesmama:
oh great!an elder as spoken.:*

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 10:49am On May 30, 2018
You be bonafide elder naa. Abi don't you see the amount of people that mention you here. Your patience and generosity is quite inspiring. We can't wait for your PPR announcement.
As they say here IT WILL SURELY END IN PRAISE grin
Newmum0615:
I no be elder o. Lol.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by LadyW: 10:55am On May 30, 2018
Done so. Thank you so much. smiley
Newmum0615:
PM me. Verification is via e-mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 10:55am On May 30, 2018
Responded.
LadyW:
Done so. Thank you so much. smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:07am On May 30, 2018
LadyW:

No clue, buddy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.