Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1005196 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 1:00pm On May 30, 2018
Seems families are being processed faster.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by adenikeO: 1:01pm On May 30, 2018
Hello wisdom77, Kindly give insights on CIPM. I am interested and I need all details I need to write the exam and how long it will take me to prepare for the exam.Thank you.
wisdom77:
Hello Seniors, can one evaluate a BSC and CIPM as two or more certificates.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 30, 2018
Ethelia:

I was replying to your statement on what the worst possible scenario could be ooooooooooooooo before you and Osaze crucify me.

I also said above that its not serious enough to warrant a ban!
I'm not as serious as u oh.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 1:02pm On May 30, 2018
Well, you can't make a case for that cos the issue is that he got points for 3 years work experience. If his reference letter had shown a full 3-year duration like you pointed out, this issue wouldn't have come up. He should have ensured that his ref letter tallied with the info on his eAPR.
Errrm, I really don't see what he can do at this point except wait for them to either refuse the application or send an ADR for explanation. If and when the ADR comes, the burden of proof will now be on him to provide evidence of the internship period. How he can do that, I don't know. Cos in trying to tie up one loose end, he may complicate things further. He needs to think long and hard and pray he gets that 'evidence'. But this matter no suppose reach ban level.

grammy010:

I don't think that's actually a misrepresentation given that he didnt even attempt to claim it based on the documents submitted. That was just an oversight because the VO won't have even know anything if he had attempted to claim 3+ years, all he would have done is to combine the two reference letters as one and make it between 2014 -2017 at a go without that gap which he clearly didnt.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 30, 2018
Osaze007:
Seems families are being processed faster.
How many times u wan talk this one? Eh.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 1:04pm On May 30, 2018
Who was at the Prepare for Canada session at IOM Ikeja yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 1:04pm On May 30, 2018
Elfmannisback:

How many times u wan talk this one? Eh.

lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Instinct50: 1:12pm On May 30, 2018
Brother, it has been repeated severally on previous threads that work experience should never be rounded up. In my application my work experience I am claiming points for is exactly 1year 11 months and 30days. Just 1 more day to make it 2 years. But i clearly claimed only 1 year experience, which I also filled, to avoid stories..

Osaze007:

So what should he have claimed since he’s over 2 years ? This is a grey area Canada must clear

Meanwhile for me I claimed over 3 years o
My 1 year nysc experience & 2+ years of current work but there’s a one year gap between them

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 1:14pm On May 30, 2018
Instinct50:
Brother, it has been repeated severally on previous threads that work experience should never be rounded up. In my application my work experience I am claiming points for is exactly 1year 11 months and 30days. Just 1 more day to make it 2 years. But i clearly claimed only 1 year experience, which I also filled, to avoid stories..

Exactly right...I am also in that boat.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 1:17pm On May 30, 2018
Instinct50:

Is this exclusive of weekends? Or weekends are included
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Instinct50: 1:17pm On May 30, 2018
Lawyers please I need help. So my friend about get a gift deed/affidavit from his mum, his father is late over 2years.. The mum sent the money to him through one of the fathers account. So in the alert/SOA it shows the fathers name and Estate, e.g. Julius estate.
1. Pls Should it be indicated in th gift deed and affidavit that she is the sole signatory to the account?
2. The transfer teller receipt and printout will be attached. Is SOA from this donor account still necessary
Thank you as I await your responses
Cc Ethelia
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Instinct50: 1:20pm On May 30, 2018
Yes. Worked 8am-1pm on Sat. Number of work hours was written on the reference letter.

fizzile:
Is this exclusive of weekends? Or weekends are included

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Instinct50: 1:23pm On May 30, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 1:24pm On May 30, 2018
[quote author=Elfmannisback post=68017553]
How many times u wan talk this one? Eh. [/quote

]

Loooool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeiya(f): 1:29pm On May 30, 2018
coolangel54:
I'm writing on the Island (Lekki). I got a reply mail from them that LRW details would be sent soon. I am on my way to Lag from Delta in preparation for my speaking test tomorrow at Ellyville hotel. IT WILL END IN PRAISE.

Safe journey!! God will see you through. HE will bless our efforts with success. Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by temibanks(m): 1:29pm On May 30, 2018
Wo! Have you tried to contact WES concerning this "not good" evaluation? Evaluating this beautiful transcript of yours as just one semester is quite absurd.

bday:

My transcript shows that I got exempted from ACCA F1 and that my results for ACCA F1 - F4 and F8- which are exams i'd already
taken. It also states papers to complete under current syllabus- where it lists out all other papers until I get my ACCA membership qualification. I assume this is how it's stated in other people's transcripts.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 1:30pm On May 30, 2018
Instinct50:
Yes. Worked 8am-1pm on Sat. Number of work hours was written on the reference letter.

okay lets say for instance one can state on the reference letter 40hrs monday to friday. Hmmmm that means one has to really sit down and calculate this, and also be conscious of public holidays before you approach your employer abii boss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by reavealhidden: 1:35pm On May 30, 2018
Ethelia:

Don't use your own situation to cover his. His total years of work experience is 2 years 10 months which is not up to 3 years, talk more of claiming 3+ years.

Your total years of work experience is more than 3years. Having 1 year gap in between is a different matter.

Do you know how many people have not entered the pool because they are waiting to hit that 3 yr mark? Some people have 2 years 11months and 15 days work experience and they still haven't joined the pool because they realize that Canada does not approximate to the nearest whole figure.

My case grin @ the bold...chilling... like 5 months to go!!! I don't have strength to shout if anything should go wrong (God forbid!)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 30, 2018
Biko does it mean there are no Uniben alumni on this thread?? Or even anyone that knows someone from Uniben that did evaluation. That school is frustrating the hell out of us. To send verification mail is a problem. Been on it for over a month, even paid verification fee twice now yet nothing. Please someone should help. I just need a reliable contact that can get this mail sent. Work wont let somebody travel or we would have gone down there to see what the challenge is. Mtchew. *rant over*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Instinct50: 2:05pm On May 30, 2018
Chief no need to overthink the matter. You can't start calculating the num of public holidays to exclude them. Lol. Just calculate your num of work hours Mon to Friday/Sat then indicate it there. If its 40/week its fine, as far as its above the requirements for EE eligibility

fizzile:
okay lets say for instance one can state on the reference letter 40hrs monday to friday. Hmmmm that means one has to really sit down and calculate this, and also be conscious of public holidays before you approach your employer abii boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nwandy218: 2:11pm On May 30, 2018
Send me a mail. Can't post contact number here.
Sandydav:
Biko does it mean there are no Uniben alumni on this thread?? Or even anyone that knows someone from Uniben that did evaluation. That school is frustrating the hell out of us. To send verification mail is a problem. Been on it for over a month, even paid verification fee twice now yet nothing. Please someone should help. I just need a reliable contact that can get this mail sent. Work wont let somebody travel or we would have gone down there to see what the challenge is. Mtchew. *rant over*
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 30, 2018
Can't he get another work reference letter to cover for that gap and raise CSE?
grammy010:

Hello Fam!

Good day my people! I'm here to share a useful experience and at the same time ask for opinions on the best way to tackle the issues. I hope we can all learn from it as we submit our applications.

It's about a friend of mine that submitted his application in January and his status has remained in IP1 since February. We decided to order for his GCMS file less than 3 weeks ago and it came yesterday.

So the VO had recommended a further review of his application since February 27. He explained that "the applicant claimed 3+ years of foreign work experience to gain ITA whereas documents from employer had shown just[b] 2years 10 months[/b] of experience and going by that, his CRS score will be below the minimum score required for the draw as at that time".

After discussing this with him, I realized he goofed while entering into the pool by choosing 3+ years to arrive at his CRS score of 469 and didn't notice this while he was submitting his documents post ITA.

The 2nd issue raised was that Vo alleged "the applicant work experience was split up into 2 separate work experiences and work duration dates ADJUSTED to match LOE.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 2:16pm On May 30, 2018
If his mum is one of the executors of the Estate, then it's fine. She must sign as Executor of the Julius Estate.
I'm guessing she is permitted to operate the account too.

Instinct50:
Lawyers please I need help. So my friend about get a gift deed/affidavit from his mum, his father is late over 2years.. The mum sent the money to him through one of the fathers account. So in the alert/SOA it shows the fathers name and Estate, e.g. Julius estate.
1. Pls Should it be indicated in th gift deed and affidavit that she is the sole signatory to the account?
2. The transfer teller receipt and printout will be attached. Is SOA from this donor account still necessary
Cc Ethelia
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 2:22pm On May 30, 2018
Hope this helps in the issue of work experience, for those that wanna calculate the number of years they have worked including months and days: http://www.easysurf.cc/ndate3.htm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 2:23pm On May 30, 2018
Instinct50:
Cc Ethelia

It shouldn't be a problem at all. Highest she can mention it in the Gift deed and also attach evidence that shows she is the administrator of your father's estate and account signatory.

SOA from donor is not necessary/ compulsory
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 30, 2018
codebrew85:
Can't he get another work reference letter to cover for that gap and raise CSE?
The issue is when he claimed the three years. He got ITA but I don't know why folks rush like this. At 444, he would have submitted long ago. You use a pseudo 465 and this. He can only wait on IRCC to make a decision.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Instinct50: 2:29pm On May 30, 2018
Thanks you very much. Yes shes the executor of the Julius estate and operates the account. It's from there she sent the money to him. So this should be indicated in the gift deed/affidavit right?

ysteph:
If his mum is one of the executors of the Estate, then it's fine. She must sign as Executor of the Julius Estate.
I'm guessing she is permitted to operate the account too.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Instinct50: 2:31pm On May 30, 2018
Thank you very much. It will be mentioned in the gift deed then. Pls can you give me an example of an evidence to show shes the administrator/account signatory so she can get it or request for it

Ethelia:

It shouldn't be a problem at all. Highest she can mention it in the Gift deed and also attach evidence that shows she is the administrator of your father's estate and account signatory.

SOA from donor is not necessary/ compulsory
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 30, 2018
You've got mail!
Nwandy218:
Send me a mail. Can't post contact number here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 2:34pm On May 30, 2018
Yes. She should sign as ''donor/executor of the estate of Late .....''
Your friend signs as ''donee''.

Instinct50:
Thanks you very much. Yes shes the executor of the Julius estate and operates the account. It's from there she sent the money to him. So this should be indicated in the gift deed/affidavit right?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 2:37pm On May 30, 2018
Instinct50:

Calm down na no be me do mistake I just dey advise my own
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 2:37pm On May 30, 2018
grammy010:
Hello Fam!

Good day my people! I'm here to share a useful experience and at the same time ask for opinions on the best way to tackle the issues. I hope we can all learn from it as we submit our applications.

...hope he does not stand any chance of getting banned for misrepresentation?

In my opinion, I do not think this is enough grounds to ban him, but that depends on the VO handling his file. His application would most likely be rejected and his application fee not refunded weather he does something or not. However, he stands a good chance of not receiving a ban if he raises a CSE as soon as practicable and explain all that transpired in very clear and honest language. I hope he doesn't mess things up the more while trying to do that though

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.