Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

Wise Men Say Only Fools Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wise Men Say Only Fools Fall In Love (1483 Views)

10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! / Only Fools Trust Their Lovers / What Men Say But Really Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wise Men Say Only Fools Fall In Love by Marytos(f): 9:11am On May 18, 2010
Do we have to fall to fall to be in love?i dont want a love which i wont be myself,if he doesnt call me i get unhappy or if i dont see him i cant sleep and if something goes wrong i end up in tears.No,i want one which i just love not fall in love and live my life without being a mumu for love!
Re: Wise Men Say Only Fools Fall In Love by Nobody: 9:41am On May 18, 2010
Marytos:

Do we have to fall to fall to be in love?
Not necessarily. (some people go thru life without love.)

Marytos:

i dont want a love which i wont be myself
when you are truly in love, you will be yourself 100%

Marytos:

if he doesnt call me i get unhappy or if i dont see him i cant sleep and if something goes wrong i end up in tears.
I think when you love someone, its worth the pain, but in loving someone, you should still
know the limitations of loving. Determine if the love you're feeling is worth every pain. (if not learn to live and let go.)
You can still fall in love and not be a fool, Be realistic, use your brain sometimes and not your heart always and do not
forget to love yourself a bit more grin
Re: Wise Men Say Only Fools Fall In Love by MissyB1(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2010
Missy says :''You cannot love with Your head''. cool
When You're in Love with someone, You tend to put their interest first because making them happy, makes You happy. Stupid right? I know! angry
One can never be careful in Love.
Re: Wise Men Say Only Fools Fall In Love by Mynd44: 1:16pm On May 18, 2010
Love? U don't have to but u can be committed to the person
Re: Wise Men Say Only Fools Fall In Love by neily(f): 9:32pm On May 18, 2010
Falling in love? yes we have to as human beings. U won't know when it will happen, just one day u see urself in love.

(1) (Reply)

Benefits And Dark Side Of Romantic Relationships / What Happens / Got Thrown Out Of School While Trying To Impress A Girl. . .then She Left Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.