Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) (59311 Views)

Premium Times Special Report On Road Projects Across Nigeria Under PMB / How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 / Femi Adesina: When Petrol Went To N145 Under PMB, Nigerians Held Their Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Olukokosir(m): 10:42am On Apr 26, 2018
GEJ ... D sure man

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2018
Cant even laugh.. Wether na hungry i know understand
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by eodavids(m): 10:42am On Apr 26, 2018
calaway:
GEJ was a great man......He only needed our cooperation and time to make Nigeria better for all

You couldn't have been more right

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by IVORY2009(m): 10:43am On Apr 26, 2018
Twoclans:
You can never know the value of what you have until you loose it.

I pity Dino he has been used and dumped. I pray he comes out of this one and learns his lessons.

Good parable, another one says ' a cow does not know the value of its tail until its cut off'

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Akolawole(m): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2018
calaway:
GEJ was a great man......He only needed our cooperation and time to make Nigeria better for all

Really?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by agbangam: 10:44am On Apr 26, 2018
calaway:

The way you guys praise looters is really worrisome.
PMB has underpeformed we all agree but for u guys to hail a thief is very bad.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:45am On Apr 26, 2018
MXrap:
LOL

“I am the most abused and insulted President in the world but when I leave office, you will all remember me for the total “freedom” you enjoyed under me“-

- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- GCFR (2014)

You don't mean it!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by nagoma(m): 10:45am On Apr 26, 2018
calaway:

Yes, and he had the cooperation from such persons as Deziani Allison, Sambo Dasuki, His Military Chiefs, his coordinating Minister of the economy NOI, Stella Oduah , FFK and others to loot the country dry.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by ebig21(m): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2018
Dino should enjoy his change. sai Buhari
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by obowunmi(m): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2018
calaway:

Yes. Love and miss GEJ. cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by jerryunit48: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2018
agbangam:

The way you guys praise looters is really worrisome.
PMB has underpeformed we all agree but for u guys to hail a thief is very bad.
you still don’t get it ... GEJ himself is a good person

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by obowunmi(m): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2018
calaway:

Yes. Love and miss GEJ. cry cry
J
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Hotzone(m): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2018
If u chose buhari government over goodluck jonathan click share
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Mejor79(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2018
Very soon it will SOWORE'S turn as his cotesting presidential election.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
But GEJ was still a corrupt man!
No matter how i hate PMB. i have no regrets voting against GEJ!
just because you are a useless person.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by supereagle(m): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2018
calaway:

The women in his government were in charge and more powerful than him.
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by SirBunky85(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2018
MXrap:
LOL

“I am the most abused and insulted President in the world but when I leave office, you will all remember me for the total “freedom” you enjoyed under me“-

just imagine the pics of the shirt dino was wearing just to insult gej.hate tinubu or not,he plays a mature kind of politics unlike the childish and amateur dino who overdoes things.he didnt envisage the preparedness of the security agencies to nail him when he was boasting abt snatching bk his passport from the immigration officers at the airport.i believe he has learnt his lessons.even his constituency hasnt said anytiing in his suport since his travails

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:54am On Apr 26, 2018
holyidol:
just because you are a useless person.
Your stupid father is the useless person! Pig!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Aquilazng(m): 10:54am On Apr 26, 2018
Rebelutionary:

For once I see someone who sees this whole drama for what it is and how we should view it! More oil to your head
Lol. anointing oil?
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by BadBradley: 10:54am On Apr 26, 2018
Abagworo:
People should stop mixing GEJ and PMB with Dino and Yahaya's fight. Yahaya Bello and Dino Melaye are disgrace to young people in Government and further proves the youths are not ready for leadership. Other States have their Abuja vs State dichotomy but none has assumed as much a tragic and comic level as that of these two young men.
so a state governor that can't control even his commissioner of police can now signal Interpol, and all?

We all know Abuja is involved.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 10:55am On Apr 26, 2018
MXrap:
LOL

Anytime I remember this statement from gej I felt like weeping for Nigeria. Now see Melaye life so miserable either he likes it or not he will be move to kogi and will surely sleep in prison no doubt about that because his case has be finalized its a *done deal*

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2018
Anytime I remember this statement from gej I felt like weeping for Nigeria. Now see Melaye life so miserable either he likes it or not he will be move to kogi and will surely sleep in prison no doubt about that because his case has be finalized its a *done deal*

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by SirBunky85(m): 10:57am On Apr 26, 2018
Abagworo:
People should stop mixing GEJ and PMB with Dino and Yahaya's fight. Yahaya Bello and Dino Melaye are disgrace to young people in Government and further proves the youths are not ready for leadership. Other States have their Abuja vs State dichotomy but none has assumed as much a tragic and comic level as that of these two young men.
true.dino thoght dat bello is a gentleman who would ignore his nuisances
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by mrgee1986(m): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2018
Pay backtime
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by muzzol: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by ZionJay(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2018
godliman:
DINO SPOKE AGAINST GEJ AND WENT SCOTCH FREE, HE SPOKE AGAINST BUHARI AND LANDED IN THE HOSPITAL. THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRR. LET HIM ENJOY CHANGE A LITTLE.

By the way, it's scot free not scotch free undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by ABDULSODEEQ(m): 11:02am On Apr 26, 2018
calaway:
Bro, Tbh Gej wasn't a great man,I think it's time we Nigerians know that Nigeria can't be great,when I say great I mean like Dubai,America,London,Nigeria can't get to that level,we can only improve on our standard of living,like bag of rice 3k,things are cheap,but Nigeria becoming great is never going to happen,I think that was what was had during Gej tenure,the standard of living was ok,likewise obj and Yaradua.but Nigeria having 24hr power supply? Never! Good roads?Never! Best hospitals? Never! Corruption? Lol Never Never!! Why? Cause we're Africans !! It's in our nature to be wicked,evil,heartless,I just hope you understand me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Bbdealer(m): 11:02am On Apr 26, 2018
What did he buy all those fast cars for to show off abi. When he needed to be gone in 60secs he was busy jumping off police van. Nonsense
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 26, 2018
calaway:

Goodluck is a foolish man for allowing dasuki and obj walk around

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by SirBunky85(m): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2018
godliman:
DINO SPOKE AGAINST GEJ AND WENT SCOTCH FREE, HE SPOKE AGAINST BUHARI AND LANDED IN THE HOSPITAL. THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRR. LET HIM ENJOY CHANGE A LITTLE.
he didnt go free during gej.fyi,gej removed his name from pdp register and rendered him politically inconsequential in kogi state.it was pmb popularity dat he leveraged on to be in d senate.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by ajebuter(f): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2018
Karma is a precious biatch..

Under PMB, freedom of speech guaranteed

However, freedom after speech not guaranteed..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! / "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.