Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) (59321 Views)

Premium Times Special Report On Road Projects Across Nigeria Under PMB / How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 / Femi Adesina: When Petrol Went To N145 Under PMB, Nigerians Held Their Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 26, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
But GEJ was still a corrupt man!
No matter how i hate PMB. i have no regrets voting against GEJ!

Stop deceiving ur sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by progress69: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2018
godliman:
DINO SPOKE AGAINST GEJ AND WENT SCOTCH FREE, HE SPOKE AGAINST BUHARI AND LANDED IN THE HOSPITAL. THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRR. LET HIM ENJOY CHANGE A LITTLE.

You clowns think everyone has short memory.
We remember the impeachment of Nyako in Adamawa and the several impeachment attempts of other governors for going against GEJ or is it what Ameachi suffered in the hands of GEJ and his wife, in fact let me help refresh your deliberate Amnesia

https://www.nairaland.com/4455451/see-11-dictatorial-ways-apc

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by emperormossad(m): 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
Paperwhite:
“I am the most abused and insulted President in the world but when I leave office, you will all remember me for the total “freedom” you enjoyed under me“-

- Goodluck Jonathan(2014)

Of course Jonathan had his shortcoming yet he set Nigeria on the pathway of greatness.However ethnic & religious sentiments have landed us where we're today.
You'll never know the value of what you have untill you loose it.

Well for someone who's not a thorough bred politician, I think he did relatively well. Yeah, he made mistakes too. Costly mistakes. Which are still recurring in our present polity anyway.

He tried. But the important stuff is building on. The next should build on the previous. That's how you grow. Not scattering everything and trying to start 'afresh', believing you're the true panacea to society's ruins. Unfortunately there's only so much you can do.
To right the wrongs, and reverse the errors, the same errors you also commit. Just like your predecessors. You all keep going down if not round in circles.

Obasanjo stole. But he did somethings, who's the next? Yaradua came in, did amazingly well. Got his team firing. Bet he's ill. He tried. He built on OBJ. I saw it with my eyes. GEJ came in, tried to use some experts, got some failed some. Did he build on the predecessor? I doubt. PMB has started afresh, just like GEJ. Just check it. No difference. No one is building. We're sinking.
We will rise.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by baganas: 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
It's quiet appalling how everyone seems to be silent on whether dino was innocent or shouldnt go and clear his name. The impression is that since he seems to be speaking againts pmb he should be untouchable. If he is innocent what is the hide and seek for?
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by tomtos88(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
Abagworo:
People should stop mixing GEJ and PMB with Dino and Yahaya's fight. Yahaya Bello and Dino Melaye are disgrace to young people in Government and further proves the youths are not ready for leadership. Other States have their Abuja vs State dichotomy but none has assumed as much a tragic and comic level as that of these two young men.

How old is Dino to be termed young man? sad
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by magzey: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
Dino was right on what he wrote even GEJ Admit it ,give people freedom of speech and at the same time Freedom to STEAL��

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by rainylad(f): 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
Apart from using Dino Melaye to poke at APC supporters as well as Yorubas with the Tinubu saga..i no send the dude at all...He did the same thing he is doing now against Goodluck Jonathan,but he was allowed to get away with it

unfortunately for him.buhari is not human at all.

But Op you are wicked sombori..your comparism with attached pictures are really hilarious grin cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Born2Breed(f): 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
Dino Deserve the Disgrace
Melaye Maltreatment is not a Mistake.
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Born2Breed(f): 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
magzey:
Dino was right on what he wrote even GEJ Admit it ,give people freedom of speech and at the same time Freedom to STEAL��

Unverified accusations...Soludo thought he will get appointment under Buhari.
I tell you today, he will deny this statement.
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by godliman: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
ZionJay:

By the way, it's scot free not scotch free undecided
Thanks I ve already done the correction.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by onomeabuja: 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
MXrap:
LOL

“I am the most abused and insulted President in the world but when I leave office, you will all remember me for the total “freedom” you enjoyed under me“-

- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- GCFR (2014)

@OP U JUST TOOOOOOOO FUNNY JOOOORRRR....AH!
Shithole APC..INFACT ANYBODY SUPPORTING APC IS A LAZY NIGERIA YOUTH/OLD gbam

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by talk2percy(m): 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
He insulted GEJ with his mouth wide open and his two legs stronger than ever, then he hasn't even closed his mouth after whispering the corruption going on in this administration and they crushed him and sat him on the floor like a common criminal. That's to show u that a tyrant will always be a tyrant
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Skepticus: 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mejor79:
Very soon it will SOWORE'S turn as his cotesting presidential election.

Na dat one go make me laugh pass!

Make e carry im campaign go Katsina, or any other part of the core-north, if herdsmen no give am their evil treatment.
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by losak9111(m): 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
Copied ����

The PROBLEM is not knowing how to fight! But choosing your fight with precision:� Dino vs Magu; Dino vs Ndume; Dino vs Omo Agege; Dino vs Tinubu; Dino vs Police IG; Dino vs Customs CG; Dino vs Gov Bello; Dino vs CEDO; Dino vs Smart Adeyemi; Dino vs Service Chiefs; Dino vs Ministers; Dino vs Oshiomole; Dino vs Remi; Dino vs Malami; Dino vs Babachir; Dino vs DSS/Daura; Dino vs Presidency; Dino Vs Taofeeq:Dino vs Jagaban, Dino Vs Buhari, Dino vs Ex-Wives and so on!! It was a defeat waiting to happen!!! Even the Great King David never fought two battles at a time. Choose your battles wisely.
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by oyoirabor: 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
My love for Senator Dino Melaye just increased after watching this video. He hit the nail on the damn head cool

Some blind zombie folks won't see that. Blood sucking demons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Heartbender: 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
You still call GEJ corrupt as "compared" to Buhari? Woooooow. To whom brain is given sense is expected
TroubleMaker47:
But GEJ was still a corrupt man!
No matter how i hate PMB. i have no regrets voting against GEJ!
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
Heartbender:
You still call GEJ corrupt as "compared" to Buhari? Woooooow. To whom brain is given sense is expected
That's all your brain could extract from my post? undecided
And you call yourself a lawyer? undecided
Mtcheeeeeew. All this charge n bail lawyers people sef! angry
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Stop deceiving ur sef
K
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by PureMe01: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
nagoma:

Yes, and he had the cooperation from such persons as Deziani Allison, Sambo Dasuki, His Military Chiefs, his coordinating Minister of the economy NOI, Stella Oduah , FFK and others to loot the country dry.
all these names didn't steal quarter of $26b and many more.no man be saint especially U,there must be a thief but d question is who is d bigger thief which u already know but u will always wanna keep deceiving urself.Your APC should better be very worried cos if they eventually lose in 2019,d kind underground runs dem run wey go surface no be here.
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by nagoma(m): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
PureMe01:
all these names didn't steal quarter of $26b and many more.no man be saint especially U,there must be a thief but d question is who is d bigger thief which u already know but u will always wanna keep deceiving urself.Your APC should better be very worried cos if they eventually lose in 2019,d kind underground runs dem run wey go surface no be here.

Next speak in English please. I don’t know what you are trying to say.
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by PureMe01: 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
nagoma:

Next speak in English please. I don’t know what you are trying to say.
grin grin grin keep deceiving urself..na ur type be this

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by oweman: 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
The war between Yahaya Bello is a direct carry over of the war of another Ebira Alhaji Adamu Attah against Dr. Olushola Saraki Adamu turned and declare war after going into office .

Let no one be mistaken Senator Dino never serve under that drunken GEJ at any time .
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by valinno(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
The gods are wise
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Idealma: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
Abi

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by cocoboss(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
sorry but u r useless like 4real
TroubleMaker47:

Your stupid father is the useless person! Pig!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by fortunechy(m): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
karma is a merciless bitch.....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
calaway:
GEJ was a great man......He only needed our cooperation and time to make Nigeria better for all
Our cooperation abi na him wife cooperation?
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by authority2006(m): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
Paperwhite:

- Goodluck Jonathan(2014)

Of course Jonathan had his shortcoming yet he set Nigeria on the pathway of greatness.However ethnic & religious sentiments have landed us where we're today.
You'll never know the value of what you have untill you loose it.

godliman:
DINO SPOKE AGAINST GEJ AND WENT SCOT FREE, HE SPOKE AGAINST BUHARI AND LANDED IN THE HOSPITAL. THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRR. LET HIM ENJOY CHANGE A LITTLE.

immhotep:

lzaa, onyeoga come and see how a sai babarian senator has received sense.

cc strikethem, frankdoz, bamoski, Follygunners shallysgirl

MikeBetty:
Freedom Is Priceless, Only The Blind Cannot Diferentiate Between Light And Darkness. If You Do Not Appreciate Freedom Pls Swap With Prison Inmate. I Am A Fan Of This Senator Because Of His Sagacity And Vibrancy But He Should Have A Taste/feel Of What Opposite Of Freedom Is. He Should Diferentiate Tyranny And Democracy.

calaway:
GEJ was a great man......He only needed our cooperation and time to make Nigeria better for all

QueenOfNepal:
I would have laughed at Dino but the truth is that all these going on is to divert our attention from the President Lazy Speech.
Don't allow this government to tell you how to make your conversation

MXrap:
LOL

- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- GCFR (2014)

You guys can wail as much as you would like, the truth is that we're no more in the era of untouchables and where some animals are more equal than others.
Cry for me, I need your tears. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by authority2006(m): 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
PureMe01:

Lol at $26b grin
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by uba1991: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
MikeBetty:
Freedom Is Priceless, Only The Blind Cannot Diferentiate Between Light And Darkness. If You Do Not Appreciate Freedom Pls Swap With Prison Inmate. I Am A Fan Of This Senator Because Of His Sagacity And Vibrancy But He Should Have A Taste/feel Of What Opposite Of Freedom Is. He Should Diferentiate Tyranny And Democracy.
mr Man. No freedom for criminals. Gej was CLUELESS dats why criminals were free.
GOD BLESS BUHARI
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by uba1991: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
the other useless senator ABARIBE have d guts to call our President INCOMPETENT just because we allowed d idiot to walk freely even after he failed to provide d ALBINO(COWNU). very soon we ll get his time.
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by bamoski(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:
herdsman directed

Ode..Why not learn english properly before you come here to troll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar In Kogi For Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) / Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.