Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) (59283 Views)

Premium Times Special Report On Road Projects Across Nigeria Under PMB / How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 / Femi Adesina: When Petrol Went To N145 Under PMB, Nigerians Held Their Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by MXrap: 7:45am On Apr 26, 2018
LOL

“I am the most abused and insulted President in the world but when I leave office, you will all remember me for the total “freedom” you enjoyed under me“-

- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- GCFR (2014)

370 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 26, 2018
I would have laughed at Dino but the truth is that all these going on is to divert our attention from the President Lazy Speech.

Don't allow this government to tell you how to make your conversation

351 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by calaway: 7:55am On Apr 26, 2018
GEJ was a great man......He only needed our cooperation and time to make Nigeria better for all

487 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by MikeBetty(m): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2018
Freedom Is Priceless, Only The Blind Cannot Diferentiate Between Light And Darkness. If You Do Not Appreciate Freedom Pls Swap With Prison Inmate. I Am A Fan Of This Senator Because Of His Sagacity And Vibrancy But He Should Have A Taste/feel Of What Opposite Of Freedom Is. He Should Diferentiate Tyranny And Democracy.

284 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 26, 2018
MXrap:
LOL

“I am the most abused and insulted President in the world but when I leave office, you will all remember me for the total “freedom” you enjoyed under me“-

- Goodluck Jonathan(2014)

lzaa, onyeoga come and see how a sai babarian senator has received sense.

cc strikethem, frankdoz, bamoski, Follygunners shallysgirl

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by bamoski(m): 8:03am On Apr 26, 2018
immhotep:

lzaa, onyeoga come and see how a sai babarian senator has received sense.

cc strikethem, frankdoz, bamoski, Follygunners

Sharrap dia

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 26, 2018
bamoski:

Sharrap dia
grin grin grin
cc lzaa onyeoga shallysgirl

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Rival(m): 8:08am On Apr 26, 2018
They say a cow does not know the value of its tail until it's cut off! When the flies come gathering on it, then it would remember how useful the tail was!

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 8:09am On Apr 26, 2018
People should stop mixing GEJ and PMB with Dino and Yahaya's fight. Yahaya Bello and Dino Melaye are disgrace to young people in Government and further proves the youths are not ready for leadership. Other States have their Abuja vs State dichotomy but none has assumed as much a tragic and comic level as that of these two young men.

31 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by MXrap: 8:45am On Apr 26, 2018
calaway:
GEJ was a great man......He only needed our cooperation and time to make Nigeria better for all

GBAM

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Blackfire(m): 8:50am On Apr 26, 2018
Click like/love for GEJ.

297 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by godliman: 9:18am On Apr 26, 2018
DINO SPOKE AGAINST GEJ AND WENT SCOT FREE, HE SPOKE AGAINST BUHARI AND LANDED IN THE HOSPITAL. THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRR. LET HIM ENJOY CHANGE A LITTLE.

250 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Paperwhite(m): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2018

- Goodluck Jonathan(2014)

Of course Jonathan had his shortcoming yet he got Nigeria set on the pathway of greatness.However ethnic & religious sentiments have landed us where we're today.
You'll never know the value of what you have untill you loose it.

209 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Rebelutionary: 9:53am On Apr 26, 2018
Abagworo:
People should stop mixing GEJ and PMB with Dino and Yahaya's fight. Yahaya Bello and Dino Melaye are disgrace to young people in Government and further proves the youths are not ready for leadership. Other States have their Abuja vs State dichotomy but none has assumed as much a tragic and comic level as that of these two young men.
For once I see someone who sees this whole drama for what it is and how we should view it! More oil to your head

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Twoclans(f): 10:03am On Apr 26, 2018
You can never know the value of what you have until you loose it.

I pity Dino he has been used and dumped. I pray he comes out of this one and learns his lessons.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by calaway: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2018
Abagworo:

rather than lend your voice against the tyranny of Buhari with his daily killings in the middle belt you are here confusing your self and issues. Yahaya bello does not care that Kogi citizens are murdered by herdsmen or their land coveted while on the other hand.

below is one of many truthful reasons buhari had Dino arrested and wants him out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=160T6pjIEPE

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by maestroferddi: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2018
Abagworo:
You are not making sense at all!

On whose order was Dino Melaye arrested in Abuja? Does Yahaya Bello have influence over the IG of Police?

I expect you to make better use of your head...

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by MXrap: 10:14am On Apr 26, 2018
Why are you replying that empty old man? Can't you see that people avoided him and his useless comment.

maestroferddi:
You are not making sense at all!

On whose order was Dino Melaye was arrested in Abuja? Does Yahaya Bello have influence over the IG of Police?

I expect you to make better use of your head...

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:39am On Apr 26, 2018
lipsrsealed undecided undecided
I wanted to comment but I will leave karma to do his work

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2018
But GEJ was still a corrupt man!
No matter how i hate PMB. i have no regrets voting against GEJ!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by SalamRushdie: 10:40am On Apr 26, 2018
calaway:

And from day one even people like Donald Duke had made up their mind to make sure the govt fails

24 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by DullardBuhari(m): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2018
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 26, 2018
You hardly see someone in power that can over looks things like GEJ

He is a peaceful man

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Mutemenot(m): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2018
OP, you be sure man grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Firefire(m): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2018
Una never see anything yet.

We warned the terrorists who voted the tyrant, they refused to reason with common logic.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by Ekiseme(m): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2018
We all miss GEJ.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by TheKingIsHere: 10:41am On Apr 26, 2018
He had freedom of speech then under GEJ.

Same fate awaits all sai baba charlatans. grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:42am On Apr 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:

And from day one even people like Donald Duke had made up their mind to make sure the govt fails
How?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.