Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,172 members, 7,860,219 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

When You Went For An Interview And Realised Your EX Is The Boss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Went For An Interview And Realised Your EX Is The Boss (462 Views)

Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Went For An Interview And Realised Your EX Is The Boss by mespusinglez(m): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
What Will Do When You Went For An Interview And Realised That You X Is The Boss...sad
WHAT ARE YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING THE JOB?
Re: When You Went For An Interview And Realised Your EX Is The Boss by gonkin(m): 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
Very high cuz all my ex were good they were either greedy or stupid but they all know 1 thing about me. That i had good intentions it just couldn't work out

(1) (Reply)

Toxic Phrases That Kill Love / 5 Signs You Need To Break Up With Your Man / As A Newly Elected President Of Nigeria, What Are The First Five Things You'd Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.