Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful - Family (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful (59335 Views)

Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. / My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Go Down)

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by EfemenaXY: 11:23pm On May 04, 2018
baby124:

For me it’s just Chaircover...Osisi had one scandal too, i think after that she disappeared into thin air too. Kobojunkie could write epistle for Nigeria.

Lol @ epistle for Nigeria. I never quite figured her out though. Methinks she was a complicated character though
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Jarus(m): 11:23pm On May 04, 2018
baby124:

For me it’s just Chaircover...Osisi had one scandal too, i think after that she disappeared into thin air too. Kobojunkie could write epistle for Nigeria.

Kobo was a legend.
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 04, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Was that one of the things he told you while you were connudling with him? And you believed that one and doubted others? How convenient!

Nigga was probably begging Kanwulia for kpekus and forming one thing one thing for you. You were obviously gullible so he must have been able to say anything to you.

No offence! wink

Lol. If I was gullible, I would’ve said yes when Siena sent an engagement ring to Nigeria and asked me to marry him and move to Australia with him.

But hey, say what you want dear.

7 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by baby124: 11:26pm On May 04, 2018
EfemenaXY:

Lol @ epistle for Nigeria. I never quite figured her out though. Methinks she was a complicated character though
Jarus:

Kobo was a legend.
I was always afraid to quote or respond to her because sometimes I am just tired and just one to post one meaningless comment and the response will be like thesis that I cannot comprehend cheesy. So I just maintain my lane around her abeg.
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 11:29pm On May 04, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Was that one of the things he told you while you were connudling with him? And you believed that one and doubted others? How convenient!

Nigga was probably begging Kanwulia for kpekus and forming one thing one thing for you. You were obviously gullible so he must have been able to say anything to you.

No offence! wink

If only I could tell it all. . . . But maturity must prevail. I will not stoop lower than I already have on NL.

I have past that stage. cool

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by EfemenaXY: 11:30pm On May 04, 2018
baby124:

I was always afraid to quote or respond to her because sometimes I am just tired and just one to post one meaningless comment and the response will be like thesis that I cannot comprehend cheesy. So I just maintain my lane around her abeg.

Lolzzz!!!

You mean it’s kind of like don’t start what you can’t finish eh? Eg picking up a fight with KanwuliaExtra ... one’ll need training in PAIN ENDURANCE cheesy

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Jarus(m): 11:30pm On May 04, 2018
baby124:

Hahahaha grin cheesy
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 11:30pm On May 04, 2018
baby124:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 11:31pm On May 04, 2018
Jarus:

Kobo was a legend.

Until she lost her marbles on the end and started acting like one possessed. grin

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 11:33pm On May 04, 2018
IAmMercedes:

Lol. If I was gullible, I would’ve said yes when Siena sent an engagement ring to Nigeria and asked me to marry him and move to Australia with him.

But hey, say what you want dear.

And you are feeling special?
A ring to you with a wife and 3 kids?
Haba!!!!! You for say yes na.
You even dey Nigeria too. . . . Looking to escape poverty ni? grin
You think you are the only one he proposed to? cheesy

9 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Jarus(m): 11:33pm On May 04, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Another scandal expose loading grin

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by EfemenaXY: 11:34pm On May 04, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Until she lost her marbles on the end and started acting like one possessed. grin

That was tpia abeg. With a thousand and one handles and counting... cheesy

Abeg I dey go watch Netflix. Una goodnight oh kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 04, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

A ring to you with a wife and 3 kids?
Haba!!!!! You for say yes na.

And how do you interpret my tone as feeling special?

Like I said, if I was gullible, I would’ve accepted.

11 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 11:35pm On May 04, 2018
Jarus:

Another scandal expose loading grin

Naaaaaaaaaa
I will not go down that route. Siena has suffered on social media enough.
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by baby124: 11:36pm On May 04, 2018
EfemenaXY:

That was tpia abeg. With a thousand and one handles and counting... cheesy

Abeg I dey go watch Netflix. Una goodnight oh kiss kiss
Where Tpia sef? I love Tpia die. She and Kanwulia’s fight Na epic. cheesy. Tpia is the most sarcastic and violent word-smith. She can enter a thread and scatter the whole place. LMAO! That babe can start world war just with one comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 11:37pm On May 04, 2018
IAmMercedes:

And how do you interpret my tone as feeling special?

Like I said, if I was gullible, I would’ve accepted.

That he brandished a ring. . . ?
Don’t even mention it.
Thanks.
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 11:38pm On May 04, 2018
baby124:

Where Tpia sef? I love Tpia die. She and Kanwulia’s fight Na epic. cheesy. Tpia is the most sarcastic and violent word-smith. She can enter a thread and scatter the whole place. LMAO! That babe can start world war just with one comment.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew!
PSYCHO-BUSY-BODY! grin
I had to show her my toto on one thread to show am I be woman o. . . and to shut "IT" up.
She bi na "HE" went crazy I swear!
Muchechecheche

5 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by raumdeuter: 11:45pm On May 04, 2018
baby124:

If you want to hear about Osisi you will have to ask Kanwuliaextra. She has her file with extra info

Kobojunkie and tpia those were my babes

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by ibkayee(f): 11:45pm On May 04, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Greetings to you too. cheesy
Boy! Have we come full circle.
Honestly! It's great seeing so many old faces smiley

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 11:46pm On May 04, 2018
EfemenaXY:

Lolzzz!!!

You mean it’s kind of like don’t start what you can’t finish eh? Eg picking up a fight with KanwuliaExtra ... one’ll need training in PAIN ENDURANCE cheesy

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Mehnnnnnn NLanders got on my last nerve.
People go just gang up dey attack for no reason.

I remember the BabyOsisi-Davidylan-TOH Trinity?

The most irritating of it all.
Anywhere I post DAY or NIGHT dem go shhhhooook fingers. Wetin dey bite dem, I nor know. cheesy
Mtcheeeeeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by raumdeuter: 11:47pm On May 04, 2018
UjuJoan2:

No offence! wink

Me sef was begging Kanwulia for kpekus she no gree. she was such a tease. I even booked hotel down she no show

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by raumdeuter: 11:48pm On May 04, 2018
Of the trolls on this forum I think fstranger must be the biggest
He will just pick on anyone and start trolling the poster
Isalegan are you still in touch with him?
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 11:48pm On May 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

If you want to hear about Osisi you will have to ask Kanwuliaextra. She has her file with extra info

She disappeared after “una” leak her info for NL ke!
I am gonna pass on that one o.
Let the NL dead rest in pieces! grin
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 11:51pm On May 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Me sef was begging Kanwulia for kpekus she no gree. she was such a tease. I even booked hotel down she no show

Indeed!

Glad I did not show up o!
My babalawo told me fstranger was hiding under the hotel room bed! grin

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 11:56pm On May 04, 2018
IAmMercedes:

Noted.

Plus I’m not lamenting. Married as at last year, with a baby.

Came across this thread, and I was wondering if I should comment or not. So I decided to.

Glad I never met him face to face though.

Congratulations! Now, go and get ready for “side-chics” to invade your marriage!

May KARMA visit you in good time. Amen. kiss

You have every right to comment, but don’t attack those who don’t attack you.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 11:59pm On May 04, 2018
oyb:

Militia has aged with grace. The almond joy I remember would have scattered this thread after this cheesy

I don’t have that kind of interest or energy for social media crap o. 10 years is enough.
Planning my financial retirement portfolio abegggggi!

No shaking! With real grace o. cool
No disgrace of deactivation.
Last man or woman standing, sitting or crawling. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 12:04am On May 05, 2018
ibkayee:

Honestly! It's great seeing so many old faces smiley

Oh yes. Feels good. NL was great then.
Let us watch the young grow. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 12:21am On May 05, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Congratulations! Now, go and get ready for “side-chics” to invade your marriage!

May KARMA visit you in good time. Amen. kiss

You have every right to comment, but don’t attack those who don’t attack you.

Lol. Right. Whatever
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by baby124: 12:24am On May 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

That’s true. I think it was Kanwulia that exposed Osisi and had her running.
KanwuliaExtra:

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew!
PSYCHO-BUSY-BODY! grin
I had to show here my toto on one thread to shut her up. She went crazy I swear!
Muchechecheche
Hahahahaha. Tpia is bae. Just follow her and your night is made. Laughter guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by armyofone(m): 1:53am On May 05, 2018
Class of of 06- the olden days...
sweet memories.

KanwuliaExtra:

You can only stick to a subject matter for so long.

Unless Siena or Esther visits this thread, nothing more to discuss. We have reached the zenith of this discussion.

We are just going down memory lane. grin
Sweeeeeet memories of 2006-2010.

No better after 2010 except the FALL OF COUGAR! grin

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by armyofone(m): 2:01am On May 05, 2018
Ummmm, David knows the bible. I won't be surprised if na lead pastor in Nigeria in addition to oyel magnate.

Jarus:

Heard David returned to Nigeria after his PhD, got job in a top oil company and quit Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by armyofone(m): 2:10am On May 05, 2018
The way she twisted someone's post and her yoruba curse were epic
grin

baby124:

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36)

My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction / "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.