Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful (58802 Views)

Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. / My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Go Down)

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 2:38am On Apr 30, 2018
naijagypsy:

EFFC? WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM?

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 2:46am On Apr 30, 2018
Oh boy! Oh boy! Marriage na waya oooooo

One by one . . . . . They shalt be exposed! kiss

Just returned from work . . . . Chopping my banana pudding je je.

No condition is permanent. . .

After the reggae, play the blues! wink

Ye ye Mods! See una life? grin
I go dey for this NL dey laugh una ke! cheesy
All una go “deflate” one by one.
Muchechecheche

4 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 3:23am On Apr 30, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/3052346/join-siena-celebrating-birthday-wife

Going down memory lane. . . . Very sad thing to happen to any family.

Lessons learned?

Anyone can change in a relationship. It only takes ONE SECOND, and you are married to a stranger.

Ouch! embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Acidosis(m): 6:51am On Apr 30, 2018
keepingmum:
Ofcos she 'll leave when he started cheating on her with half caste mercedes whom he met on these forun for over 4yrs
I remember when someone lifted the lid on his personal life how hes violent to the wife etc dt thread kept bn deleted. His wife's dirty laundry was equally airred on dt thread .
Other stories popped up off him having several babes on this same platform.
My conclusion we create an illusion of whom we are in the virtual world which is often different to our reality

Exactly

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
https://www.nairaland.com/3052346/join-siena-celebrating-birthday-wife

Going down memory lane. . . . Very sad thing to happen to any family.

Lessons learned?

Anyone can change in a relationship. It only take ONE DECOND, and you are married to a stranger.

Ouch! embarassed

marriage is scary mehn! One pinch go just burst all the senrenren wey una don dey build. The part wey still dey confuse me is why can the good moments speak for the trying moments. I saw my friend's 10years marriage crumble down like a lifeless brick! Nothing could resuscitate it. Not love, not sex,.. Nothing! This life na pot of beans abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by shaybebaby(f): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2018
So I've spent my morning just being a Nosy person and digging to get some context on this whole brouhaha.

I've come away feeling more saddened about the heartlesness and insensitivity we display towards one another.
cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by shaybebaby(f): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2018
yettymuse:
marriage is scary mehn! One pinch go just burst all the senrenren wey una don dey build. The part wey still dey confuse me is why can the good moments speak for the trying moments. I saw my friend's 10years marriage crumble down like a lifeless brick! Nothing could resuscitate it. Not love, not sex,.. Nothing! This life na pot of beans abeg.
Maybe there is no such thing as "the one". Endings can also be new beginnings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 11:54am On Apr 30, 2018
yettymuse:

Wo! Nothing like waking up to see someone you can’t STAND every day or every night. Then you have children to remind you of the everlasting NIGHTMARE! cry

If I come this world again. . . . I nor go TRRRRRYAM!

Lai! Lai!

Some marriages are decent, but ONLY 10%!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by shaybebaby(f): 11:57am On Apr 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Wo!

Lai! Lai!
Honeyboo, wetin ke?

Underneath the label "marriage" is simply two people sharing a life. No different to people in a relationship. Ultimately, it boils down to the actions of the participants same as with every other human relationship.

On a side note, j'adore. kiss #nohomo

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
shaybebaby:

Honeyboo, wetin ke?

Underneath the label "marriage" is simply two people sharing a life. No different to people in a relationship. Ultimately, it boils down to the actions of the participants same as with every other human relationship.

Any how you analyze it. . . . In MARRIAGE AMONG NIGERIANS. . . . People change mostly for the WORSE! kiss

Especially if they had no good role models.

Back in 2007 or 2008, Siena told us on NL how his father was very abusive. Any surprise why things should turn out the way they did? There are just certain things that become repeated cycles. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE is just one.

It is only a matter of time before children repeat the SINS OF THE FATHERS. embarassed

To give the benefit of doubt, it is 90% likely that OP’s is truthful. I KNOW OUR NIGERIAN MEN! Na so dem dey behave! I don shout taya for NL, but some women will always walk into marriage with EYES, NOSE AND THROAT blocked with SEMEN! grin

Dem go dey preach love and shyte! Meanwhile, they are SUFFERING and DYING in their relationships and marriages.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by shaybebaby(f): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Any how you analyze it. . . . People change mostly for the WORSE!

Especially if they had no good role models.

Back in 2007 or 2008, Siena told us on NL how his father was very abusive. Any surprise why things should turn out the way they did? There are just certain things that become repeated cycles. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE is just one.

It is only a matter of time before children repeat the SINS OF THE FATHER. embarassed
True to a large extent but only if we let our past define our future.

It definitely explains his actions but if it was true for everybody as a rule of thumb, then the Mrs too should be guilty of the same, yet she isn't.

Life happens to us all, what differs is our response to it.

Saying that, not everyone can/should be in committed relationships. Know thyself.
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by sisisioge: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
OAM4J:

Siena will not use his full name to create a moniker on NL, doesnt make sense. The moniker SienaGbudje is not the same old Siena but an impostor. After the impostor created a thread announcing the comeback of Siena, those who have Siena contacts called to confirm, but he told them the person is not him. https://www.nairaland.com/4429599/it-feels-good-back/1#66350698

So it looks like someone has an agenda towards Siena on NL, and we are not sure if all the tales on this thread is part of that agenda. Lots of people have Siena contacts on NL, and the ease at which they called him and got him already proved he has not changed his known contacts and he is accessible contrary to the claim of OP.

So its better to hear from him and his wife directly before making any judgement.

Lobatan! Life is truly tricky. One thing is absolutely sure though, the woes of others make good entertainment. It is easy to believe the worst of people. It sure makes our imperfect lives more bearable.

I hope this triangle tale of husband, wife and friend of the family ends well. May there be peace in our lives.

9 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by joudini(m): 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
ahnie:

one of his conquest commented in the first page of this thread.to me this z nutting but character assassination.

This table you are shaking...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by ifyalways(f): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
Don't be deceived by everything you read online, especially Nairaland. All the professional nld marriage counselors with perfect marriages don deactivate :- leaving on their trail, one sour story or the other about their perfect marriage. Let's not just go there lipsrsealed

No one has the almighty formula for a happy marriage, don't compare yours with online entities typing their dreams or illusion. cheesy

For the sake of the children involved, may the two, three or more main casts of this Sienna movie take it and sort offline This is like the fourth thread, nothing new. We've read it all. . .

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by ifyalways(f): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
Btw, OP, are you or ya know Efuah, Babycool and/or Simi Brazil undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by eyinjuege: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Wo! Nothing like waking up to see someone you can’t STAND every day or every night. Then you have children to remind you of the everlasting NIGHTMARE! cry

Lai! Lai!

Some marriages are decent, but ONLY 10%!

You are one funny woman.
Everlasting nightmare cheesy cheesy..lol. I can't laugh o jare
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
ifyalways:
Don't be deceived by everything you read online, especially Nairaland. All the professional nld marriage counselors with perfect marriages don deactivate :- leaving on their trail, one sour story or the other about their perfect marriage. Let's not just go there lipsrsealed

No one has the almighty formula for a happy marriage, don't compare yours with online entities typing their dreams or illusion. cheesy

This. Too much forming on the Internet.

Erm, So as a person who follows your posts on and off, does this mean in actual fact, in reality, offline, out of Nairaland, you do not actually like kpekus cheesy tongue shocked undecided

5 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lesson number 1000-

Never bring your personal shite to social media. You will just be another distracting side attraction

A buncha strangers, myself included are gathered in a thread discussing the life of another stranger. Meanwhile, majority came to the thread to be entertained. Scandals and salacious tales have been very attractive from time immemorial.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by UjuJoan2: 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
Jeeeez, oga Sienna not again!!!

I just don't get it, why him all the time?

If he keeps getting attacked then he be doing something seriously wrong.

I just feel for Mrs S. She is quite nice. embarassed
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by ahnie: 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
joudini:

This table you are shaking...
please EEP
me to hold the table so that the contents on it won't fall

6 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by oyetpel(m): 2:14am On May 01, 2018
keepingmum:
Ofcos she 'll leave when he started cheating on her with half caste mercedes whom he met on these forun for over 4yrs
I remember when someone lifted the lid on his personal life how hes violent to the wife etc dt thread kept bn deleted. His wife's dirty laundry was equally airred on dt thread .
Other stories popped up off him having several babes on this same platform.
My conclusion we create an illusion of whom we are in the virtual world which is often different to our reality

Almost everyone creates an illusion of whom they are in virtual world or how they want the society to rate them.

I once wrote a thread on the hypocrisy of people on earth, tho only 2 people commented on it.

Can you believe R Kelly that sings love and inspiring songs, and even sang 'when a woman loves, she loves for real', manipulates and uses young girls turning them to his pets.

So many people got rich through fraud but 'cleans' it.

Segun Arinze's daughter was complaining the other time, he wished her happy birthday on social media like a loving father, but he hasn't seen or spoken to her in a long time.

I don't know if i should say social media has made things worse, concerning friendship, family, marriages e.t.c

So many presents themselves as Mr/Mrs perfect on Social media, whereas they are worse off in life. People creates thread to narrate their ordeals to seek solutions to their problems but what they get is backlash from'perfect' commentators.

7 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 5:28am On May 01, 2018
shaybebaby:

True to a large extent but only if we let our past define our future.

It definitely explains his actions but if it was true for everybody as a rule of thumb, then the Mrs too should be guilty of the same, yet she isn't.

Life happens to us all, what differs is our response to it.

Saying that, not everyone can/should be in committed relationships. Know thyself.

Please, what should the woman be guilty of? undecided
A man carries his 2 legs to Nigeria and brings a lady to the UK. You celebrate yourselves on NL and the world. Then within two years, you disappear? undecided

Only a CALLOUS man or woman walks away from innocent kids.

Fine! You nor wan marry, but to abandon YOUR CHILDREN to go shack up with another woman?

Yes! It is good to hear from both sides. BUT? It is very easy to decipher who is MORE TO BLAME.

Na the MAN! Period.

10 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 5:46am On May 01, 2018
Ishilove:
Lesson number 1000-

Never bring your personal shite to social media. You will just be another distracting side attraction

A buncha strangers, myself included are gathered in a thread discussing the life of another stranger. Meanwhile, majority came to the thread to be entertained. Scandals and salacious tales have been very attractive from time immemorial.

At least some of us know dem.
Better thread than all those yeye “livingston.com” threads with regurgitated dry gists.

Rather than being entertained, people will learn.

Strangers or not.

Wetin the moderators dey wait for? If Mr. and Mrs S dey here, the thread would have been deleted abi?

NL too dry! Who cares really? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 6:14am On May 01, 2018
ifyalways:
Btw, OP, are you or ya know Efuah, Babycool and/or Simi Brazil undecided cheesy

And they say we are strangers! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Those were some HOT days I swear! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

“Darlington” nko? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 6:30am On May 01, 2018
ifyalways:

For the sake of the children involved, may the two, three or more main casts of this Sienna movie take it and sort offline This is like the fourth thread, nothing new. We've read it all. . .

No wonder some moderators have vanished! shocked

The ones that “married themselves online”!'
No wonder NL don get some DRY peace! cheesy

I go “deactivate” ooooooo!

Muchechechecheche

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 7:10am On May 01, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

At least some of us know dem.
Better thread than all those yeye “livingston.com” threads with regurgitated dry gists.

Rather than being entertained, people will learn.

Strangers or not.

Wetin the moderators dey wait for? If Mr. and Mrs S dey here, the thread would have been deleted abi?

NL too dry! Who cares really? undecided

I've known for a long time that many come online to live out their fantasies so this whole brouhaha does not in the least surprise me. Cheating men are in different categories. Oga Sienna belongs to the cheating and abusive category.

Learning while the entertainment continues. The show must go on!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by AngelicBeing: 7:15am On May 01, 2018
sad
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 7:52am On May 01, 2018
I guess we will never really know the true story to this drama.

That Siena guy must be going through a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Osama10(m): 8:15am On May 01, 2018
smiley
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Osama10(m): 9:18am On May 01, 2018
Gboliwe:

shocked shocked

You have known this all this while?

I have never suspected such horrible behavior from him. I am honestly, still finding it hard to accept.

The wife was on Naira land too. I remember when they were nominated as best couple sef in one of the fun threads then. I also remember how sweet he used to talk about his wife and family and relationship. How could he then be this monster?

Opened go fund me? Lawdhavemercy! He was doing well with his automechanic. So I thought!

This is all a new one for me

Really Surprising.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by wonlasewonimi: 9:28am On May 01, 2018
It's been a while we get to read about scandalous stories like this.
When you flaunt your relationship online, be ready to face the consequences.

7 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ralphlauren(m): 12:41pm On May 01, 2018
naijagypsy

This is extremely sad.

. . . .Esther was warned not to remain in the UK with her visiting visa. She was warned/advised to return to Nigeria and have Siena file for spousal visa for her. At the time, visa rules were relatively easy (no minimum income requirement, Indefinite leave to remain after 2 years, etc) but she chose not to listen.

I really pity her to be honest. I cant believe that she is yet to regularise her status. So what has she been doing all these while? No higher education, no job, nothing and she has been busy breeding babies for siena?

I know she has a popular instagram account where she does makeup tutorials. Isn't that bringing in income for her?

siena has been linked to far too many scandals on nairaland even before Esther married him (she was well aware of his scandals), yet she went ahead with the wedding. both of them met on nairaland. she was one of the numerous online ladies he was frolicking with before he decided to settle with Esther.

I know (from reading about one of his numerous scandals here) that he had serious financial issues with a company he setup years ago to the extent that the company was made solvent and he was banned by the UK government (companies house) from holding any post in the UK as a company director.

Both of them should be very careful with social services involvement. If they are aware of domestic violence issues or they suspect that the kids are subject to neglect, emotional harm or that they have witnessed any violence between their parents, social services will obtain a legal order and those kids will be taken into foster care.

this is just sad.

the main priority right now should be sorting out her legal status. however, how will she be afford the services of a solicitor or pay the exorbitant visa fees?

her best option is the domestic violence route. if there is documented evidence (health and police records), she can obtain discretionary leave to remain as a female who has suffered domestic violence.

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36)

Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' / Why Children Of Strict Parents Turn Out To Be Worse / Stay-at-home Order: Lagos Husbands Narrate Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.