Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Beautiful Lady Dies In Bike Accident. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Lady Dies In Bike Accident. (2612 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Lady Dies In Bike Accident. by Apostlenathan1(m): 6:45am On Apr 27, 2018
I don't know, but DO WE STILL THINK THERE IS TIME??
That you are still young

Or you are too BEAUTIFUL to die
No!!!!!!!

You might try to ignore this so that you will not fear or think of DEATH,
BUT DEATH COMES AT A TIME YOU DO NOT KNOW.
WE all know the promises of long life, but your ways are not God's ways.

This beautiful sister lost her life two days ago, she had plans, dreams and goals but God the master planner had other plans.

I pity people walking around PROUD and HAUGHTY who are hardened and UNREPENTANT.

now is the time, and today is the day of REPENTANCE

Amos 4:12

Therefore thus will I do unto thee, O Israel: and because I will do this unto thee, PREPARE TO MEET THY GOD, O Israel

Rest on Damilola Adekunle.

Re: Beautiful Lady Dies In Bike Accident. by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:52am On Apr 27, 2018
cool

Let's just face the fact that no one can escape death... Some died while sleeping, some died due to illness & the worst when someone died in a fatal accident.or commiting suicide.. cry

Life is too short indeed.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dies In Bike Accident. by Apostlenathan1(m): 6:57am On Apr 27, 2018
Very true

Death respects no one
Re: Beautiful Lady Dies In Bike Accident. by ceezarhh(m): 7:12am On Apr 27, 2018

Re: Beautiful Lady Dies In Bike Accident. by mikejj(m): 7:16am On Apr 27, 2018
rip sweety may God give the families the heart to bear the loss.amin
Re: Beautiful Lady Dies In Bike Accident. by Cutehector(m): 7:18am On Apr 27, 2018
The same thing I was telling one stupid girl I met through nairaland.. All these dumb girls think they are the alpha and omega..
Re: Beautiful Lady Dies In Bike Accident. by Apostlenathan1(m): 7:37am On Apr 27, 2018
Cutehector:
The same thing I was telling one stupid girl I met through nairaland.. All these dumb girls think they are the alpha and omega..

They'll be feeling over fine
I wonder if dem go woo death by their beauty when he comes

They lack wisdom
Re: Beautiful Lady Dies In Bike Accident. by partnerbiz4: 9:34am On Apr 27, 2018
Rip girl
Re: Beautiful Lady Dies In Bike Accident. by columbus007(m): 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
does it matter how beautiful or ugly?op no let me swear for you o.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dies In Bike Accident. by Apostlenathan1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
columbus007:
does it matter how beautiful or ugly?op no let me swear for you o.

One of them spotted
Re: Beautiful Lady Dies In Bike Accident. by Foodforthought: 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
This thread dey somehow. OP no dey use dead people preach. Just say RIP and get out.
RIP beautiful one

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dies In Bike Accident. by Apus: 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
hmmm.."beautiful lady"

so d beautiful ones should not die again. And we, d ugly ones can take a joy ride to d grave.

Rest In Peace.
Re: Beautiful Lady Dies In Bike Accident. by Apostlenathan1(m): 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
Apus:
hmmm.."beautiful lady"

so d beautiful ones should not die again. And we, d ugly ones can take a joy ride to d grave.

Rest In Peace.

grin and who says you are ugly
Re: Beautiful Lady Dies In Bike Accident. by Apostlenathan1(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
Foodforthought:
This thread dey somehow. OP no dey use dead people preach. Just say RIP and get out.
RIP beautiful one

Because it seems its only when we see that people REALLY die that we come back to our senses and realize its imminence.
Re: Beautiful Lady Dies In Bike Accident. by myself13: 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
One kitten gone so soon unmaximized. What a waste of nature's unaided bounty.
OP, Why you come write RIP for where her kittycat dey Nah? e no proper.Your mind no too clean as you dey claim for here Ahbegi.
Re: Beautiful Lady Dies In Bike Accident. by Apostlenathan1(m): 9:08am On Apr 28, 2018
myself13:
One kitten gone so soon unmaximized. What a waste of nature's unaided bounty.
OP, Why you come write RIP for where her kittycat dey Nah? e no proper.Your mind no too clean as you dey claim for here Ahbegi.

Shhe u see ur dirty mind
So u couldn't see anything but that
Ohhhh Lord
Re: Beautiful Lady Dies In Bike Accident. by myself13: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2018
Apostlenathan1:

Shhe u see ur dirty mind
So u couldn't see anything but that
Ohhhh Lord

Mister, here, we are in the same boat. But, you happen to be the driver while I am only a participating passenger calling you to order. Get some sense.
Re: Beautiful Lady Dies In Bike Accident. by Apostlenathan1(m): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Hmmmmmmmm

What do I say
Re: Beautiful Lady Dies In Bike Accident. by JimiCoker2: 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
Re: Beautiful Lady Dies In Bike Accident. by Apostlenathan1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
JimiCoker2:
What does her beauty have to do with death? Some of you are really r'etarded, like its OK for ugly people to die

Well, still does not warrant an insult

Was just making a point to people who are proud because of their beauty

And mind you, no one is ugly
Re: Beautiful Lady Dies In Bike Accident. by JimiCoker2: 11:12am On Apr 29, 2018
Apostlenathan1:

Well, still does not warrant an insult
Was just making a point to people who are proud because of their beauty
And mind you, no one is ugly
You're right, that was unnecessarily aggressive. Sorry about that. Beauty and ugliness is subjective, saying nobody is ugly is like saying nobody is beautiful. Everybody can't be beautiful (facially) and everybody can't be ugly (unattractive). The point I was making is that the worth of a person's life/dignity shouldn't be determined by how other's see them, which you've cleared up.
Have a nice day bro
Re: Beautiful Lady Dies In Bike Accident. by Apostlenathan1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
JimiCoker2:
You're right, that was unnecessarily aggressive. Sorry about that. Beauty and ugliness is subjective, saying nobody is ugly is like saying nobody is beautiful. Everybody can't be beautiful (facially) and everybody can't be ugly (unattractive). The point I was making is that the worth of a person's life/dignity shouldn't be determined by how other's see them, which you've cleared up.
Have a nice day bro

I love this
Remain blessed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. / Why Do People Always Make Fun Of My Height / Anybody Looking For A Girl To Use For Money Ritual, Should Come And Use Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.