Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. (2607 Views)

Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) / Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did / What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. by Olohunjedalo(m): 4:06am On Sep 21, 2018
I don’t even understand. angry
We broke up more than 3 years ago.
The last time we chat,which was many months ago . She was so rude I had to delete her number for good.
and now she’s so fast to send me a happy birthday message as early as 12:30 am angry.
I deactivated my Facebook and Instagram account long ago and I’m only on Instagram as anonymous. So there’s no way anyone should know or get a notification it’s my birthday.
Aren’t telling anyone shitt too!
Can’t women just move on and pretend their Ex doesn’t exist? Why bookmark or memorise my birthday? I’m so pissed I don’t even know what response to give her angry
Let me go back to sleep jhor. Mtchww
Nonsense! angry

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. by Olohunjedalo(m): 4:09am On Sep 21, 2018
Happy birthday to me tongue

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. by Jamariwolff(f): 4:53am On Sep 21, 2018
Noted

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. by babyfaceafrica: 5:22am On Sep 21, 2018
ex na ex..move. on

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. by Olohunjedalo(m): 5:24am On Sep 21, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
ex na ex..move. on
undecided
Re: Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. by marshalldgreat(m): 5:27am On Sep 21, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
I don’t even understand. angry
We broke up more than 3 years ago.
The last time we chat,which was many months ago . She was so rude I had to delete her number for good.
and now she’s so fast to send me a happy birthday message as early as 12:30 am angry.
I deactivated my Facebook and Instagram account long ago and I’m only on Instagram as anonymous. So there’s no way anyone should know or get a notification it’s my birthday.
Aren’t telling anyone shitt too!
Can’t women just move on and pretend their Ex doesn’t exist? Why bookmark or memorise my birthday? I’m so pissed I don’t even know what response to give her angry
Let me go back to sleep jhor. Mtchww
Nonsense! angry
you just dey here dey make noise, after you go still send her reply to say "thank you" "can we start all over again? " cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. by Drinklimcaa(m): 5:42am On Sep 21, 2018
Why are you getting yourself all stressed out because of an ex?
So if she was suddenly employed in your workplace, will you resign too?
If truly you have moved on,, then just tell her thanks and move on..

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. by obaataaokpaewu: 5:48am On Sep 21, 2018
You guys are ex, not enemies

3 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. by misspearlz: 5:52am On Sep 21, 2018
Happy birthday to you jhor tongue

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. by chiommy123(f): 5:55am On Sep 21, 2018
See how you're over joyed cos your ex sent you a happy birthday message brotherly it doesn't really mean that she is still interested

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. by BigbamoAYO(m): 6:09am On Sep 21, 2018
Ex ex ex

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. by okomile(f): 6:14am On Sep 21, 2018
If you are ex does not mean you are enemies ooooo. In future, you might still assist each other.

Let me tell you my story.

Was dating a guy before I got married and we broke up (not a memory I want to even remembered).

We later met and we chatted about family, kids etc. He told me the wife is into aso oke.

My son got married 1st of September and I patronized the wife. She made the aso oke for the party.

Life is a circle. We make friends than enemies.

Am not saying you should make her your girlfriend again!!!!!!!

You were once into a relationship and there are certain things that you too can still remember about her.

Happy birthday to you. WULLNP in good health and wealth. Igba odun, odun kan in.

Have fun

6 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 21, 2018
I would reply such SMS with capital K

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. by ferdybillion(m): 7:53am On Sep 21, 2018
Just that? No birthday bleeping? Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. by mungoparks: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2018
i discovered all my exes was one girl coming back to me in different forms and shapes, what a world.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. by babyfaceafrica: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2018
okomile:
If you are ex does not mean you are enemies ooooo. In future, you might still assist each other.

Let me tell you my story.

Was dating a guy before I got married and we broke up (not a memory I want to even remembered).

We later met and we chatted about family, kids etc. He told me the wife is into aso oke.

My son got married 1st of September and I patronized the wife. She made the aso oke for the party.

Life is a circle. We make friends than enemies.

Am not saying you should make her your girlfriend again!!!!!!!

You were once into a relationship and there are certain things that you too can still remember about her.

Happy birthday to you. WULLNP in good health and wealth. Igba odun, odun kan in.

Have fun
it is better ex remain ex...some people don't know how to let go..before you know it...they will start bleeping again..putting their respective spouse in emotional trauma....cut all ties to ex and move on

3 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. by okomile(f): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
it is better ex remain ex...some people don't know how to let go..before you know it...they will start bleeping again..putting their respective spouse in emotional trauma....cut all ties to ex and move on

You move on like I did and we met years later.

What do I do?
Slap him?
Insult him?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. by babyfaceafrica: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2018
okomile:

You move on like I did and we met years later.

What do I do?
Slap him?
Insult him?

easier for you..not everyone...some people ex have their password.. the moment they meet them..another thing starts..not everyone can resist an ex temptation

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. by okwabayi(m): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2018
I came here expecting she bought OP a car, wristwatch or boxers and singlet.
Ordinary Happy Birthday SMS naim OP dey loud am like this?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2018
androidroot:
I would reply such SMS with capital K

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. by jaymichael(m): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2018
I no even remember my wife birthday not to talk of one ex's own. Ex's birthday bawo. Na miracle I take dey remember my own sef.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. by okomile(f): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
easier for you..not everyone...some people ex have their password.. the moment they meet them..another thing starts..not everyone can resist an ex temptation

Heheheheheheee

Better to cry out, heal and heal well.
I understand that We are not equal emotionally.

If you agree to end a relationship, pls, bear the pains and heal with time.

Thanks
Re: Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. by Naijazure: 10:44am On Sep 21, 2018
Sick people everywhere!
Re: Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. by brodalikeme(m): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2018
I have had the best relationships with my ex’s. Great girls! I’m about calling my ex mum because her daughters line has been off for tooo long. Yes, I have their mum’s phone numbers too cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Excited Lady Poses Her Backside For Fiance To Check In Cute Pre-wedding Photos / . / The Conversation: Turning A Lady's Request For Money Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.