Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" (27402 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by tommykiwi(m): 10:15am On Apr 27, 2018
Buhari: I may have been involved in herders-farmers clashes if I didn’t go to school

President Muhammadu Buhari says he may “have been involved” involved in the herdsmen-farmers clashes in some parts of the country if he not gone to school.

He said the opportunity of getting an education gave him the chance to go into the military and develop himself.

The president said education is the only way to make it “in this generation”, noting that its benefits are innumerable.

He made the statement in a speech he delivered at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Stadium, Bauchi, during his two-day state visit to the state on Thursday.

President Buhari urged his audience to “make every effort to put your children in school, plead with them to be patient and read hard. In this generation, you cannot make it except you are educated.

“Now, look at the farmers/herdsmen’s clashes in the northern part of this country. I have been telling people that if I had not gone to school, I would not have gone into the military and where I come from since my cows are finished; maybe, I would have been involved in this fight.

“But because I went to school, I got a job to do and because of that, desertification is everywhere, there is no bush we will go to and cut down trees and destroy farms and the rainy season is not promising. Because of that, education is the guarantee.

“You should strive hard and be educated, get the education that will benefit you and the society, it is not compulsory that government will give you what to do.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/buhari-i-may-have-been-involved-in-herders-farmers-clashes-if-i-didnt-go-to-school/amp

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by NwaAmaikpe: 10:16am On Apr 27, 2018
shocked

What's the moral of his rabble?

220 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Donpresh95(m): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2018
Anuofia Who told you that you are Educated Thunder fire anybody that lie that kind lie for you

Killer Herdsman like you

214 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by daroz(m): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2018
You are still a part of them

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 27, 2018
Kai,this man is brainless, He can never say anything meaningful unless Femi writes it for him

149 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by AAlozie(m): 10:19am On Apr 27, 2018
Educated? Oga, you're an illiterate terrorist. Bloody jihadist like you

Meanwhile..

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by ISLAMBAD: 10:25am On Apr 27, 2018
He has just exposed himself more and more.

He's indirectly telling us that he would have become one of the herdsmen that are killing people of Benue if not that he's educated ( primary six level to be precise).

I hope zombies that are saying that those killings that are happening in Benue re not carried out by Buhari's brothers are reading this.?

Only fools will believe that Buhari would declare his Fulani herdsmen brothers terrorists

SUMMARY: BUHARI HAS JUST INDICTED HIMSELF UNKNOWINGLY FOR BEING BEHIND THE KILLINGS IN NORTH CENTRAL.
Nigerians have suffered .

Buhari is a terrorist.

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by spartan117(m): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2018
But sir you are their grand patron and you are also uneducated

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by IamAirforce1: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2018
Smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by SalamRushdie: 10:42am On Apr 27, 2018
Shut up Buhari you are not educated and you are already part of them so what are you saying? For how long Are we going to pretend like Buhari is not the the chief backer of the current set of killer herdsmen ? For how long are we going to pretend that Buhari has not clearly ordered tithe military to spare the killer herdsmen and at times even support them ? For how long are we going to pretend webdont know that A Nigerian Air force Jet went as far as providing air support for Fulani militia as they carried a reprisal attack on the Mambilla in Taraba state ... For how long are we going to pretend we dont know that Operation Cat Race went to Benue to disarm the locals and were withdrawn as soon as the current attacks were about to start ... Buhari is a backbone of terrorism in the west African sub region

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Evablizin(f): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2018
So sai dullard is claiming to be an educated man. Laugh out loud.

Go and continue being a herdsman,there is no difference between you and them,the nonsense you're saying will not make satan to accept you again.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Wealthandjobs: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2018
The fact that this is coming from PMB who they practically worship and this fact is communicated in the local Hausa language,trust me,most of the people will heed this call and a new dawn just started in the North.
This is what the other Northern leaders should be doing but the northern elite is so scared of the children of the talakawas . This is why most of the northern elite still see PMB as an outsider

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Maseke: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2018
Buhari and his supporters will be sent back to hell in 2019

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by SalamRushdie: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2018
Wealthandjobs:
The fact that this is coming from PMB who they practically worship and this fact is communicated in the local Hausa language,trust me,most of the people will heed this call and a new dawn just started in the North.
This is what the other Northern leaders should be doing but the northern elite is so scared of the children of the talakawas . This is why most of the northern elite still see PMB as an outsider

What are you saying ?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by musa234(m): 10:59am On Apr 27, 2018
You can imagine what a whole president is saying.. This man is always saying trash.. So you mean the Libyan herdsmen are your kinsmen.. Clueless bigot

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by orisa37: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2018
Atete mole, Ole moloko. Confession Time. God's Miracle.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by rainylad(f): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2018
The devil is confessing small small..

Buhari you and your killer blood brothers shall be sent packing next year,together with your 'mere Commissioner' VP Osunbade aka Osibanjo.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 11:19am On Apr 27, 2018
but the killer herdsmen represent every single thing you via for.
so you armed them to kill, maim and destroy!

it shall never be well with those who packaged Buhari in 2015, those who voted him in 2015, those who are supporting him now and those who are planning to vote him in 2019.

17 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by MadeInTokyo: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2018
grin grin grin

Thunder fire Buhari Insha allah

14 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by rozayx5(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2018
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by IsaAbubakar: 11:43am On Apr 27, 2018
because you're a criminal terrorist

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by IsaAbubakar: 11:44am On Apr 27, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Thunder fire Buhari Insha allah
asalamualykum bro

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by millomaniac: 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
tommykiwi:
President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed that he would have been among the Fulani herdsmen clashing/killing farmers across the country if not for education.

Buhari made this comment during his two-day visit to Bauchi state on Thursday at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Stadium, Bauchi where he inaugurated the 261 Nigerian airforce Referral hospital, some roads, tractors and farm implements.

Speaking to Bauchi residents in Hausa, the president advised them to allow their children go to school. He said;

“Now, look at the farmers /herdsmen’s clashes in the northern part of this country. I have been telling people that if I had not gone to school, I would not have gone into the military and where I come from since my cows are finished; maybe, I would have been involved in this fight.

But because I went to school, I got a job to do and because of that, desertification is everywhere, there is no bush we will go to and cut down trees and destroy farms and the rainy season is not promising. Because of that, education is the guarantee.

You should strive hard and be educated, get the education that will benefit you and the society, it is not compulsory that government will give you what to do.”

source...politicsngr.com/part-killer-herdsmen-buhari-opens/

Olodo president.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by anibirelawal(m): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's the moral of his rabble?

RIGHT EDUCATION IS THE KEY

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Bossontop(m): 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
Buhari just indicted Fulani herdsmen as being responsible for the killings

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Blackethics: 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
I taught he said they(herdsmen) are not killers? I taught he said the killers are Malians and Libyans(Gardaffi men)?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by clefstone(m): 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari just indicted Fulani herdsmen as being responsible for the killings
you HV said it all

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
That school that gave you this little education of yours needs to be closed!

They must have tutored in cowmatics "blood sucking 101"

You are a disgrace to them and what education represents undecided

Blood sucking president!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
An educated illiterate. Even with all d forgery he did he still failed woefully.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Zenithpeak(m): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
Whoever transcribed this news from hausa language to english language is a wicked soul. (direct and unedited interpretation at its finest). See your president's way of reasoning even in his L1.

Wahala dey oooo

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Zenithpeak(m): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
But because I went to school, I got a job to do and because of that, desertification is everywhere, there is no bush we will go to and cut down trees and destroy farms and the rainy season is not promising. Because of that, education is the guarantee.
[color=#990000][/color]

Someone please explain this paragraph.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC / PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments / Mary Beth Leonard Denies Purported List Of Nigerians Banned From The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.