Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss (6461 Views)

Blaming Young Struggling Men / Women Rank Men Of Different Races From Least Attractive To Most Attractive. / To Make It In Naija You Either Have To Be Streetwise, A Tout Or Rugged! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 29, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
simple

Why can't t that guy understand something

Thank you very much bro. Help me ask him oo.

The topic is calling on struggling guys to come together and make things work, which means we don't need distractions here.

1 Like

Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2018
OfficialDad:

Thank you very much bro. Help me ask him oo.

The topic is calling on struggling guys to come together and make things work, which means we don't need distractions here.

confirm

Sirfeeking be mindful of yourself on this thread

1 Like

Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by twentyk(m): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2018
Nice thread....
Well as for me i have already contacted dayo my 100lv roomate at d uni(he dropped out)told him im ready for the business proposal i helped him formulate some years back....he is a dealer(sk,arizona,loud)and he is making money....well atleast he is better off.....i am tired is a big understatement....
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Sirfeeking(m): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2018
OfficialDad:

Woman wrapper, face your front, and don't mention me again undecided ..We don't need a lady here, simple and straight forward.
grin Says who...a woman wrapper himself.

Mind you,the op didn't restrict any gender.I mentioned you because there's no need for discrimination.Everyone is allowed irrespective of sex,creed,status etc.The major criteria should be commitment and honesty.
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 29, 2018
cool cheesy
BiggerbossAmani:
confirm

Sirfeeking be mindful of yourself on this thread
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2018
Sirfeeking:
grin Says who...a woman rapper himself.

Mind you,the op didn't restrict any gender.I mentioned you because there's no need for discrimination.Everyone is allowed irrespective of sex,creed,status etc.The major criteria should be commitment and honesty.

We don't need a lady, woman or girl in this place. Skikena! .

1 Like

Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Sirfeeking(m): 11:45am On Apr 29, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
because they are brainless
smiley When are you guys going to end your e-war with the females on this forum.There's no need to for all these insults.This is not about romance but about career.I'm not typing this to please anyone,I really don't give a f*ck about anyone or gender on this forum but we should always promote peace.
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by twentyk(m): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2018
See them dey don dey dabaru things small small....
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Sirfeeking(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2018
OfficialDad:

We don't need a lady, woman or girl in this place. Skikena! .
Ok noted,cheers

By the way,what skill are you suggesting,I'm a chef and ready to assist anyone interested in acquiring the skill.
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2018
Sirfeeking:
smiley When are you guys going to end your e-war with the females on this forum.There's no need to for all these insults.This is not about romance but about career.I'm not typing this to please anyone,I really don't give a f*ck about anyone or gender on this forum but we should always promote peace.
sir why you are defending this female or ladies is because you have not had serious encounter with them that will make you cry or full of emotion.

Besides sir am in church chat you later
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by don4real18(m): 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
Sirfeeking:
Ok noted,cheers

By the way,what skill are you suggesting,I'm a chef and ready to assist anyone interested in acquiring the skill.
I will love to add this to my list of skills
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by twentyk(m): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Sirfeeking:
Ok noted,cheers

im interested...
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Sirfeeking(m): 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
sir why you are defending this female or ladies is because you have not had serious encounter with them that will make you cry or full of emotion.

Besides sir am in church chat you later
grin The bolded cracked me up,I'm heartless so it is not possible.I'm just trying to be fair because I don't discrisminate but I hate stupid people(males inclusive).Have a lovely day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Fidelismaria: 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
Sirfeeking:
Ok noted,cheers

I'm interested
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Sirfeeking(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
twentyk:
im interested...
Ok noted,for safety reasons I can't drop my WhatsApp number on this thread,email me
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Sirfeeking(m): 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
Fidelismaria:

I'm interested
I'm ready to assist,DM me or someone should create a WhatsApp group
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Sirfeeking(m): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
don4real18:

I will love to add this to my list of skills
It is very important.I do both African and intercontinental cuisine
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by twentyk(m): 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Sirfeeking:
It is very important.I do both African and intercontinental cuisine
i have never gotten the pm stuff on nairaland right....anyway here is my mail sir,ade4047@gmail.com....i could also drop my number here(nothing do me)....infact id like to start tomorrow morning by 7.00 self if possible.....
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Sirfeeking(m): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
twentyk:
i have never gotten the pm stuff on nairaland right....anyway here is my mail sir,ade4047@gmail.com....i could also drop my number here(nothing do me)....infact id like to start tomorrow morning by 7.00 self if possible.....
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Sirfeeking(m): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
twentyk:
Fidelismaria I saw your DM but I can't reply you coz I'm having issues with my email at the moment. Here is my number please don't quote

1 minute,I'd take it down..
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:
I don't know if 150k can help me start up any business at. Just anything
that bar is enough to start mini importation biz
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
A WhatsApp group would really help in this situation.
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Goodlyhrt(m): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
sacajawea:
I give up on this Site men
8-10 years ago all manner of guys would jump on and eagerly talk stuff like this

I would have dropped a secret that worked for Several people I know, Unconventional but promising
Pls sir drop it here
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
coolestofall:
D country is not supportive of entrepreneurship yet. D only thing 4 now dat can really kick start a nice career is a brilliant business idea. Its easier 2 get by, outside this hell hole. 4 now just try 2 come up with a way 2 solve a major problem n I promise u, u r made 4 life.
Ideas are nothing, execution is everything. Many ideas look great on paper but useless when executed in real life .
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
kenddys:

how do this mini importation thing work?
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Ideas are nothing, execution is everything. Many ideas look great on paper but useless when executed in real life .
very true
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by propanet(m): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
Guys how much do you think is needed to start a moderate patent medicine store(chemist).
I need some directives from you pls
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Dacronym(m): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
Entrepreneural, business, skill fine but still tough if your capital is not strong(below 500-600) I've been there
Take it like this you need a solid strong steady growing financial base

go to a private university Nigeria or abroad struggle and pay for a year deferr the next year start from there wink

cool cool cool cool Unconventional but not illegal
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Noloss(f): 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
because they are brainless

I assume u r all men in ur house, including g ur moma.
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Noloss:

I assume u r all men in ur house, including g ur moma.
noloss nogain

Mcteeeew

1 Like

Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
kenddys:

Okay. Like what would I be importing?

I need ideas
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by empire2017(m): 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
propanet:
Guys how much do you think is needed to start a moderate patent medicine store(chemist).
I need some directives from you pls
exactly my area of specialization,just finished up last year,got admission to study pharm tech @federal poly nekede..Am just 20 by age buh wana start up my own while schooling .Buh my parents said i shud wait till my one year I.T..WAT DO U FINK@bt IT.
AS FOR UR QUESTION,DEPENDS ON THE SITE ,IF U HAVE ALL NECESSARY REQUIREMENT LIKE UR NDLEA CERTIFICATE,NAPMED CERTIFICATE WITH AH SHOP..THEN 250k IS COOL START..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p / See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). / List Of 5 Richest People In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.