Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss (6465 Views)

Blaming Young Struggling Men / Women Rank Men Of Different Races From Least Attractive To Most Attractive. / To Make It In Naija You Either Have To Be Streetwise, A Tout Or Rugged! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by smartpyzee(m): 12:30am On May 02, 2018
raphemmanuel:
Follow this link to join the WhatsApp group: https:///(IR3Up8yKa6t5MlkknRYSQe)

Just remove those two branket ()

Thanks but not working man
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Fidelismaria: 4:15pm On May 02, 2018
americanson:
lol... What do u need an amazon store for? My friend a strong amazon affiliate and has been receiving money from them for years as a Nigerian.
Anyway, good luck chasing dollars... I am done chasing dollars as I wanna focus on naira...

Cool

Show me the way bro

Let make the naira together
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by 360great(m): 5:56pm On May 02, 2018
Chat the op on whatsapp.his whatsapp number is on the first page
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Teaser4(m): 6:31pm On May 02, 2018
Bsideboi:
God bless our hustle today....stay legit.Never get intimidated by those compromising and flaunting I'll gotten wealth.Last last dem go sell their properties to us the legit hustlers.
that is a bad mentality, not a hustler's thinking, it's purely jealousy...go and do scam if you think its easy, never wish others bad, even if they are doing better than you. Focus on you, divert the jealousy energy to your hustle... Nigerians are full of hate and jealousy. This country will never grow.... "at last dem go sell their property..." smh.... you still have a lot to learn in life... "minding your business is one of it"...

please don't quote me, I won't reply
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Teaser4(m): 6:38pm On May 02, 2018
Nothing like legit or non legit... hustle na hustle... the source of your income is your headache, how you spend your money is your palava.... life na turn by turn, your time go come. keep doing your thing .. don't do things cos ppl are doing, I swear you'll regret it. life doesn't work like that... discover yourself...know wetin you sabi do wella...do it nonstop...you go reap the fruit of your labor... poverty mentality is when you're trying to compare hustle, this is legit and the other is not... Show me a legit billionaire on this planet...bro nobody, everything na eye service.... At the end of the day na God do am noni... if you know you know...

Every day for the hustle...one day for the hustler... don't envy others, do your thing...

1 Like

Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Papertrail11(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2018
invest in cryptos guys i has 4300 worth of btc i got a binance app and invested in tron coins
trx and made about 9k plus the price ran from 0.06 to 0.09 and 0.1 which means if it eneters 1usd per coin befkre the end of the year iw ould make about 30million plus no sweat

cryptos is another one guys invest in cheao coins sell at high rates no ebook tut involved toodlu k guys

2 Likes

Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Bsideboi(m): 7:03pm On May 02, 2018
Teaser4:
that is a bad mentality, not a hustler's thinking, it's purely jealousy...go and do scam if you think its easy, never wish others bad, even if they are doing better than you. Focus on you, divert the jealousy energy to your hustle... Nigerians are full of hate and jealousy. This country will never grow.... "at last dem go sell their property..." smh.... you still have a lot to learn in life... "minding your business is one of it"...

please don't quote me, I won't reply
One Shady person spotted grin
Modified

Oshee Awon eyan hushpuppi .

But you actually have a point about my wishing scammers Ill luck as they are humans too but if you've been a victim yourself all these grammar go change.

btw....u don't need to reply.Thanks
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by sircrabo: 7:24pm On May 02, 2018
kenddys:
that bar is enough to start mini importation biz
pls tell him. it's more than enough
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by ChickenPox: 7:20am On May 04, 2018
omo una know say Binance done start @BinanceNigeria channel for telegram?? hehehe
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by ChickenPox: 7:27am On May 04, 2018
Teaser4:
Nothing like legit or non legit... hustle na hustle... the source of your income is your headache, how you spend your money is your palava.... life na turn by turn, your time go come. keep doing your thing .. don't do things cos ppl are doing, I swear you'll regret it. life doesn't work like that... discover yourself...know wetin you sabi do wella...do it nonstop...you go reap the fruit of your labor... poverty mentality is when you're trying to compare hustle, this is legit and the other is not... Show me a legit billionaire on this planet...bro nobody, everything na eye service.... At the end of the day na God do am noni... if you know you know...

Every day for the hustle...one day for the hustler... don't envy others, do your thing...

Hustle na hustle o, true yans shocked .... i wonder how he kum turn good word for naija. only naija. but when hustle boyz say hustle around the world we all know wetin we mean. WE only adopted it because we slowly started to dismiss their engagements for honest engagements. so hustle no be hustle, GBAM! u av been lectured. cool
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by eldee365: 8:26am On May 04, 2018
raphemmanuel:
Follow this link to join the WhatsApp group: https:///(IR3Up8yKa6t5MlkknRYSQe)

Just remove those two branket ()

Guy's After

https://

then add chat..whatsapp.com/
remove one dot from there.

then continue with the above codes in bracket

remove the bracket.. it will work.

Read this slowly, you will understand grin

I just joined..

God bless our Hustle

cc smartpyzee

1 Like

Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Teaser4(m): 11:28am On May 04, 2018
ChickenPox:

Hustle na hustle o, true yans shocked .... i wonder how he kum turn good word for naija. only naija. but when hustle boyz say hustle around the world we all know wetin we mean. WE only adopted it because we slowly started to dismiss their engagements for honest engagements. so hustle no be hustle, GBAM! u av been lectured. cool
don't mind em bro... they should check their dictionary for the meaning... legit hustle ko remit hustle ni....
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by smartpyzee(m): 12:02pm On May 04, 2018
eldee365:

Guy's After

https://

then add chat..whatsapp.com/
remove one dot from there.

then continue with the above codes in bracket

remove the bracket.. it will work.

Read this slowly, you will understand grin

I just joined..

God bless our Hustle

cc smartpyzee
thanks bro... I don get am wink
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 10, 2018
[quote author=Papertrail11 post=67223612]invest in cryptos guys i has 4300 worth of btc i got a binance app and invested in tron coins
trx and made about 9k plus the price ran from 0.06 to 0.09 and 0.1 which means if it eneters 1usd per coin befkre the end of the year iw ould make about 30million plus no sweat

cryptos is another one guys invest in cheao coins sell atp high rates no ebook tut involved toodlu k guys[/quotemm

Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Papertrail11(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2018
InvestorO:

hey bro,love to know more abt crypto investing

get a binance app

study peofi,table coins you can invest in for cheap reserch about them on ggle or youtube.!
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 10, 2018
Papertrail11:

get a binance app

study peofi,table coins you can invest in for cheap reserch about them on ggle or youtube.!

having issues with binance app,can i use luno?
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by ourkobo: 1:16am On May 11, 2018
https://(chat..whatsapp..com/6KQebUzpSnS9KHI8Opyodn)

remove the () and one dot each from the two dots after chat.. and before ..com

group link.... please join let's put head and survive in this country
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Burgerlomo: 1:49am On May 11, 2018
ehbellsho:
acquiring a skill to me is d first step. learn a hand-related skill that you r sure of n during d course of study, be patient n b cool headed cos it wil serve as a key to greatnes wen d time comes.

Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:42am On May 11, 2018
ourkobo:
https://(chat..whatsapp..com/6KQebUzpSnS9KHI8Opyodn)

remove the () and one dot each from the two dots after chat.. and before ..com

group link.... please join let's put head and survive in this country

FAKE LINK, DO NOT JOIN
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by innovatorwriter(m): 9:12am On May 11, 2018
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Raymondviller: 10:23am On May 11, 2018
OfficialDad:

FAKE LINK, DO NOT JOIN
bro add me pls... 09028570274
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by lycannightwolf: 12:11pm On May 11, 2018
twentyk:
Nice thread....
Well as for me i have already contacted dayo my 100lv roomate at d uni(he dropped out)told him im ready for the business proposal i helped him formulate some years back....he is a dealer(sk,arizona,loud)and he is making money....well atleast he is better off.....i am tired is a big understatement....

Bros, how far? let go inbox....shadownasha48@gmail.com
Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Papertrail11(m): 12:21pm On May 11, 2018
InvestorO:

having issues with binance app,can i use luno?

its best you get binanace or bit-z for trading

1 Like

Re: Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 11, 2018
ManIzHot:
Hummmmmm Impressed; okay let us take a close look at these lists

1. Pure water business

2. Ice block production business

3. Cement block production business

4. Start Paving stones production business

5. Set up an Art collection and gallery

6. Start a Transportation business like Okada business (ie
Motorcycles), Danfo Business (ie Commercial buses), Keke
business (ie Tricycles), Taxis Business and lots more.

7. Wedding planning and Decoration

8. Offer Web designing and development services.

9. Set up Educational and tutorial centres for JAMB, WAEC, NECO,
ICAN and other exams.

10. Daycare Centre

11. Computer schools business

12. Start Language schools for Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa and other
languages.

13. Start Importation of Textiles and/or sales. Map. Out a good
marketing strategy.

14. Designer clothes importation business from China.

15. Start Laptop importation business

16. Sell Computer and mobile phones accessories. You can also
import them for sell.

17. New and Fairly Used car importation/sales including car spare
parts.

18. Start Video club for home movies

19. Establish Social clubs

20. Establish Fitness centres

21. Establish Recreational centres

22. Set up Eateries and restaurants

23. Build Hotels, Guest Houses and other lodging services

24. Start Driving school business

25. Start Haulage and logistics business

26. Start Ice cream production business

27. Start Snail farming - Snailery

28. Start Poultry farming for egg and/or meat production.

29. Set up a Piggery - Profitable Pig Farming Business

30. Start a profitable catfish farmin Business

31. Offer Consulting services

32. Real estate agency business

33. Real estate investment business

34. Start Cement production business

35. Offer repair and maintenance services to Oil companies.

36. Offer Home delivery services

37. Offer Catering services

38. Make money as s Blogger Blogging online

39. Article writing business

40. Online Forex trading business (Online and offline)

41. Internet marketing and information marketing.

42. Internet Affiliate marketing

43. Fashion designing and tailoring business

44. Offer Computer and mobile phone repair services

45. Offer Plumbing and electrical services

46. Start a Provision store

47. Start Tomato and Chilli pepper farming

48. Start Home movie production business (Nollywood Industry)

49. Open a Jewellery store

50. Open a Bridal store

51. Start a Travelling agency business

52. Offer Educational consulting services

53. Offer Tax consulting services

54. Start Recharge card printing business or airtime sales
business (both Retailing and Wholesale)

55. Biscuit production business

56. Solar energy installation business

57. Start Solar energy equipment sales business

58. Inverters and batter sales business

59. Cheap laptop importation and sales business

60. Offer Computer services (Typing, printing, scanning and
others)

61. Start Natural Juice production and sales business

62. Start Health products business

63. Start Pharmacy retail stores

64. Start a Praying Ministry but make sure you are genuine.

65. Start an Electrical and Electronics business (Importation, retail
and wholesale)

66. Start Carpentry business

67. Offer Waste disposal services

68. Start Waste recycling business (metal scrap business and
rubber/waterproof scrap business)

69. Start Fertilizer production business

70. Offer Painting services

71. Set up Hairdressing salons (For men and women)

72. Start Manicure, pedicure and even facials' salons

73. Start Flower farming and sales

74. Start a job Employment agency and offer Job search related
services.

75. Start GSM Phone repairs and servicing

76. Offer Wedding consultation and planning services

77. Start Party planning business

78. Start a Private library service

79. Offer Newspaper archive service

80. Offer Final accounts preparation for companies

81. Start Firewood sales business

82. Start Dry cleaning business

83. Offer Laundry services

84. Offer Car wash services

85. Start Home security equipment sales business

86. Offer property Security services

87. Offer Photography services

88. Paper collection and recycling business

89. Start offering Monogramming, embroidery and branding items
services.

90. Render Printing services

91. Start Courier business and render Courier, shipping, delivery
and freight services.

92. Organise Seminar and workshops and make money daily

93. Make money from Internet ebook sales business

94. Make money with Bulk SMS business and Solutions

95. Offer online Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services and
online Search Engine Marketing (SEM) services for webmasters and
information marketers.

96. Offer Internet advertising services

97. Start an online Recruitment agency

98. Start Dog breeding business and pet breeding business

99. Start Weight loss product business

100. Start Bread production business.

How do I start the online recruitment agency?

How much can start a pure water business?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How This Girl Nearly Killed Herself Because Of Tattoo! / Extra Dark Skinned African Brothers! Ladies Who Love Extra Dark Men Thread / How Staring At A "Dark, Handsome Man" Almost Got Me Killed This Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.